Forum Road Trip! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum
Who are you with (forum members only)?

@InfernoMink

Where are you going?

NYC to Kajitsu (the vegan Michelin-star Japanese restaurant) and then to Vegan Treats for dessert. I'm getting the peanut butter bomb!
(This magic forum money is handy!)

What kind of car (or vehicle) are you in?

A classic Ferrari.

What's on the stereo?

Dancehall, of course.

Who are you with?
@Asa

Where are you going?
Here:

Touring the Lofoten Islands

Untitled-1.jpg
Great for getting off the beaten track into the wilderness. Brilliant for carrying four-footed friends

What's on the stereo?

Heilung of course!

Who are you with?
@Elder

Where are you going?
Tuscany

We are a few hundred feet up in a hot air balloon. It's dawn, and the air is so very still - it's absolutely quiet apart from the occasional noise from the balloon's air heater. It's early autumn and all the world is filled with mystery and shadow and the golden orange glow from the rising sun. We are overwhelmed with the purple, green and yellow smells rising up from the gorgeous countryside below us. We have brought some chilled champagne with us to have for breakfast - it's strangely appropriate.

What's on the stereo?

Fleurie ....

Last edited:

@Jexocuha

Where are you going?

Into the future.

A chessboard that lets us time travel when someone gets a (genuine) checkmate.

What's on the stereo?

Music Jexocuha wrote.

My wife and I leave the girls with grandparents for the weekend and drive a super-sized Winnebago to pick up @Elder.

We are driving to go get @Asa.

The three of us have a good time getting to know each other while the Regina Spector and Nico Case discographies play in the background. We make a couple stops along the way to see some natural wonders.

Once we get to @Asa's, we load the Winnebago up with various pieces that @Asa will be featuring in an art show at a swank gallery in the nearest big city.

I put in some X on the stereo to rock-out to, but explain to Asa that I have a very rudimentary knowledge of punk music and that it would be a privilege if she would shuffle through some of her punk-rock favorites and tell us whatever she would like to share about the music she loves.

We take the scenic route. Before the show we all have dinner at an in-town vegan restaurant.

Last edited:
My wife and I leave the girls with grandparents for the weekend and drive a super-sized Winnebago to pick up @Elder.

We are driving to go get @Asa.

The three of us have a good time getting to know each other while the Regina Spector and Nico Case discographies play in the background. We make a couple stops along the way to see some natural wonders.

Once we get to @Asa's, we load the Winnebago up with various pieces that @Asa will be featuring in an art show at a swank gallery in the nearest big city.

I put in some X on the stereo to rock-out to, but explain to Asa that I have a very rudimentary knowledge of punk music and that it would be a privilege if she would shuffle through some of her punk-rock favorites and tell us whatever she would like to share about the music she loves.

We take the scenic route. Before the show we all have dinner at an in-town vegan restaurant.

:<3: It's a party! Let's invite the rest of the forum along. Everyone bring their favorite music!

Just wanted everyone to know that this thread was inspired by Seinfeld's show "Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee." On the show, he picks a friend up in a cool car (which he describes in detail and he always tries to pick the right car for the friendship), they go somewhere for coffee and food, and they have a conversation/interview. The conversations are similar in concept to the movie "Coffee and Cigarettes."

That's why I started the thread with only two people in the car, but of course, there is more to the story, and YOU get to make that story up!!! We can fit whomever we want from the forum in the vehicle (like a Tardis), and we can include our SOs, kids, pets, or even an elephant as long as it starts with a forum member. The thread celebrates forum friendships. <3

@Faye

Where are you going?

Anywhere but here.

A 1979 Trans-Am, of course. :sunglasses:

What's on the stereo?

Whatever 8-track she wants.

All y'all ^
Siwa Oasis
A clown car obviously, since that's the only way you're gonna fit
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) on repeat until we get there

I'm with @Rit4lin

Where are you going?

For cake and ice cream at Vegan Treat in Pennsylvania.

A 1971 Jaguar E-Type Series 2 roadster (Had to be a British car.)

What's on the stereo?

Rit's choice.
Careful, with a trip like this I'll be inclined to hold you to it one day, heuheuh. That choice of car is just :m015: The destination is worthy of such a vehicle.

On the stereo, though? Nothing because listening to US radio would probably be too weird.
Playing through a Bluetooth speaker? A mix of punk rock recommended by Asa, traditional Scandinavian music, instrumental such as Estas Tonne and similar, game/movie (Gladiator of course) music and cliche road-trip songs. It'd be a clusterfuck of music, but it'd be worthy of a chef's kiss.

Careful, with a trip like this I'll be inclined to hold you to it one day, heuheuh. That choice of car is just :m015: The destination is worthy of such a vehicle.

On the stereo, though? Nothing because listening to US radio would probably be too weird.
Playing through a Bluetooth speaker? A mix of punk rock recommended by Asa, traditional Scandinavian music, instrumental such as Estas Tonne and similar, game/movie (Gladiator of course) music and cliche road-trip songs. It'd be a clusterfuck of music, but it'd be worthy of a chef's kiss.

Hold onto your hat. Next, we're going to grab @Wyote and gather as many forum members as we can stuff in a van to go to the Grand Canyon. After that, we Americans are going to introduce the rest of you to BBQ. It will be like this. LOL. LOL.

@Asa shows up at the end 🤣

I have bought an old second-hand starship and you are all invited to join me in exploring the Galaxy. We have all we need on board for years of comfortable living, in good accommodation. It's one of the later models and I've set the holodeck to suit INFJ preferences so we'll all be able to escape into real reality whenever we need to, in between stars. I'm not sure if we'll be coming back though - there's not really all that much to come back for, but maybe we'll get homesick eventually. That's OK because I managed to get hold of enough dilithium to last us a lifetime or two.

Ah! the music .... we'll set off to the Blue Danube and Music of the Spheres - the Strauss's have a long pedigree in space music ......

Last edited:
I have bought an old second-hand starship and you are all invited to join me in exploring the Galaxy. We have all we need on board for years of comfortable living, in good accommodation. It's one of the later models and I've set the holodeck to suit INFJ preferences so we'll all be able to escape into real reality whenever we need to, in between stars. I'm not sure if we'll be coming back though - there's not really all that much to come back for, but maybe we'll get homesick eventually. That's OK because I managed to get hold of enough dilithium to last us a lifetime or two.

Ah! the music .... we'll set off to the Blue Danube and Music of the Spheres - the Strauss's have a long pedigree in space music ......

To boldly go where no INFJ has gone before!

Yes, please. Great idea!

@Matty

Where are you going?

To get toys for his cat

A Spyder

What's on the stereo?

The Saints

To boldly go where no INFJ has gone before!

Yes, please. Great idea!
I'd love to know what others would explore on the holodeck. I'm going to climb Taniquetil when Telperion and Laurelin were still ablaze with elder light, with anyone else who wants to come ❤️.