Corrupt A Wish | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt A Wish

Granted, unfortunately you drop them to the ground (oops)

I wish to have the power to bend space and time to my will.

You can bend it but you can't unbend it to its original state.

I wish I went on a picnic with an ENFP.

granted, you go on a picnic with an ENFP but you are overwhelmed.

I wish that I could see the UFO's over Denver today.

granted. your remaining days will be spent isolated, far away in space. in captivity.

I wish there was purpose to life.

granted. your remaining days will be spent isolated, far away in space. in captivity.

I wish there was purpose to life.

Granted, you find out that the purpose for living does not exceed your expectation and you fall into depression.

I wish I had a lightsaber.

Granted. You have a lightsaber but end up cutting off your hand while slicing bread.

I wish the next poster has a happy and wonderful life.

Granted, my life is so happy, that it makes you jealous.

I wish for a pet piranha.

Granted, the piranha OBVIOUSLY eats you alive.

I wish you would stop posting.

Granted!

Now whenever he has something to say to you he comes round to your house instead of posting online

I wish I didn't have such a massive Pness

Granted, now it is so small, that even you won't be able to see it.

I wish for an unconditional love from everyone in this planet towards me.

Granted, now it is so small, that even you won't be able to see it.

I wish for an unconditional love from everyone in this planet towards me.

Granted. But you become narcissistic and end up hurting the people who love you.

I wish I could all the cool tricks with yo-yos.

Granted. You have your shit together but it now smells like the devils bowels in your house.

I wish I could watch a unicorn fight a manticore.

Granted you can watch it through binoculors at a distance of 300 miles. In the dark. Wearing sunglasses.

I wish Santa Claus was real

Granted, but since his Christmas schedule is so tight he misses your house and you are left without a present.

I wish I could find the golden fish and ask for a simple wish.

Granted you find him on the dinner plate of the last guy who found him and wished for a simple meal.

I wish I could predict the future

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, a secret government organization learns of your gift, abducts you from your home, and brings you to a secluded facility. There, you are strapped into a chair and fed only scraps of rotten food and stagnant water. You are forced to predict the future for them, to tell them of their enemy's moves so they know how to act accordingly, and the like. Another country learns of your existence and wants your power for their own, and moves in to spirit you away. Spiteful, and harboring ill will towards your captors, when asked if your location is still a secret you say yes, even though you know the truth. You let the other nation find you, thinking it could be your only chance to escape, since you haven't received any other visions regarding a potential escape for you. As the doors are broken down, and gunfire ensues, you are gifted with one last vision, one last correct prediction of the future - in the crossfire between the two greedy nations, in your isolated facility, a stray bullet hits you right between the eyes. As the vision vanishes, and your eyelids slowly open, you become aware again of the commotion before you. Right as you fully raise your head, you see it, the glint of light shining against a gun. Exhaling slowly, and with only a few seconds of life left, you come to terms with the fact that you ensured your own demise. At the very least, you reassure yourself, this is release. A moment later, as screams continue to pierce your ears, a lone gunshot echoes in your dark, dingy room. You are no more.

I wish I could travel through space.

Granted. You can travel through the space of all those words in that last, long post of yours until you can make it shorter.

I wish I could live in peace.

Reactions: hush
Granted. Unfortunately, you're now stuck inside a giant, hollow artist's interpretation of a peace sign. Situated in front of the student center of a university's campus, people pass you on a daily basis, but can't hear you trying to get out. Years later, when your entire country has turned pro-war, the peace sign installation is toppled to the ground, destroyed, and your remains are found inside.

I wish I could be more decisive.

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately, a secret government organization learns of your gift, abducts you from your home, and brings you to a secluded facility. There, you are strapped into a chair and fed only scraps of rotten food and stagnant water. You are forced to predict the future for them, to tell them of their enemy's moves so they know how to act accordingly, and the like. Another country learns of your existence and wants your power for their own, and moves in to spirit you away. Spiteful, and harboring ill will towards your captors, when asked if your location is still a secret you say yes, even though you know the truth. You let the other nation find you, thinking it could be your only chance to escape, since you haven't received any other visions regarding a potential escape for you. As the doors are broken down, and gunfire ensues, you are gifted with one last vision, one last correct prediction of the future - in the crossfire between the two greedy nations, in your isolated facility, a stray bullet hits you right between the eyes. As the vision vanishes, and your eyelids slowly open, you become aware again of the commotion before you. Right as you fully raise your head, you see it, the glint of light shining against a gun. Exhaling slowly, and with only a few seconds of life left, you come to terms with the fact that you ensured your own demise. At the very least, you reassure yourself, this is release. A moment later, as screams continue to pierce your ears, a lone gunshot echoes in your dark, dingy room. You are no more.

I wish I could travel through space.

Lol, talk about a wish gone terribly, terribly wrong.

I wish I could be more decisive.

granted you decide affirmatively and unequivocally never to decide again. It's the last decision you ever take.

I wish I could fly like a bird in the sky

Reactions: hush