Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

The man openly admits to and exhibits self-centered tendencies and yet you believe that he wouldn't misuse the office to benefit himself? That's a really interesting conclusion....

I mean the Clintons are no better on this front. At least Trump is not a rapist or serial-sex harasser. Also, the non-profit which the Clintons created and now use as their personal slush fund, in addition to the $21 million Hillary raised largely by bribing the banks looks....really self-interested. Not only is it self-interested it is criminally so. In comparison, thus far Trump has funny hair and seems crude. The worst dirt on him really seems to be that he passed a bikini model a swimsuit at a pool party he hosted, and that Trump University online is not (shock) a real university. That he has acted out of self-interest in the private sector is not surprising and not disturbing. In fact, he stands to lose massive amounts of money if he wins. His reality TV show was grossing him personally over $200 million a year. So love him or hate him, he is probably a genuine patriot.

CmWxj9bWYAAgsi5.jpg

The man openly admits to and exhibits self-centered tendencies and yet you believe that he wouldn't misuse the office to benefit himself? That's a really interesting conclusion....

I have never said that Trump is anything close to the ideal candidate for me. Trump is already rich. Im saying that I dont think his desire to be President is directly tied to his wanting to make even more money. I think he views it as a notch under his belt, something to win at, a challenge. While Hillary is all about making money any way she can. She doesnt care about anyone, certainly not the American people. Proof? Bengahzi. "What difference does it make?" Shes accepted donations from Wallstreet. Funny that, you would think her suppoters would be at least saying wtf over that one alone but apparently when you are a liberal its "do as I say not as I do."
In the end its not that I am for Trump its that I am adamantly and completely against Hillary.

This election is a nightmare.
By which method would you like to perform the USA's public execution: Hillary or Trump?

I don't want to call names, or blame, or finger point, or say terrible things about the American people that will polarize us even more.
Both candidates are terrible choices for slightly different reasons.
Something good that could come out of this is that a lot of people are now becoming more informed and active in politics.

Reactions: Skarekrow
This election is a nightmare.
By which method would you like to perform the USA's public execution: Hillary or Trump?

I don't want to call names, or blame, or finger point, or say terrible things about the American people that will polarize us even more.
Both candidates are terrible choices for slightly different reasons.
Something good that could come out of this is that a lot of people are now becoming more informed and active in politics.

Both candidates suck. But I wouldn't say for slightly different reasons.

The email scandal is e everything. No one is above the law and with the little information given to the public we already know without doubt the law has been broken.

Yes. 1600 emails that were confidential, 2 top secret. Now the FBI has expanded the investigation into possible corruption. We know shes guilty of espionage, they are still looking into corruption.

Here's what your legal expertise amounts to:

"No charges are appropriate in this case," Comey said in making his announcement.

But Comey made that statement after he delivered a blistering review of Clinton's actions, saying the FBI found that 110 emails were sent or received on Clinton's server containing classified information. He said Clinton and her aides were "extremely careless" and added that it was possible that people hostile to the U.S. had gained access to her personal email account.

Yet he added that after looking at similar circumstances, the agency believed that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-says...clinton-email-matter-151811191--politics.html

The law has determined that classified information is NOT synonymous with national defense information and that just because it is classified does not mean it is national defense information. The release of classified information is not necessarily illegal.

How's it feel being told that you're wrong?

Not at all. Trump is pretty damn transparent about wealth

I just can't let this one pass. Trump has routinely lied about his wealth his net worth, to the point where no one know what the true figure actually is. The reality is he has lied as much or more than she has. Essentially his whole candidacy is built on lies, lies that he is a successful businessman, lies that he has supported certain positions in the past like the Iraq War. You can try to make the case that Trump is more honest than Hillary, but so I'm buying it.

"Trump’s net worth has grown about 300% to an estimated $4 billion since 1987, according to a report by the Associated Press. But the real estate mogul would have made even more money if he had just invested in index funds. The AP says that, if Trump had invested in an index fund in 1988, his net worth would be as much as $13 billion."

This is success? How can this be defined as success? If he had done nothing but parked his inheritance in index funds he would be worth 13 billion. Now he's worth 4 billion.??

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

Listening to legal debate concerning Clinton. They say even with the limited information released to the public... its enough to not only indict her but enough to convict her and pass down an harsh minimum sentence in relation.

................................ Clinton behaved in a fashion a reasonable person would not have with respect to discussing highly sensitive material in a non-secure setting. We know that "hostile actors" gained access to the systems of her correspondents. And we can't rule out that her own system was compromised. It's not a pretty picture. And that said, it's very clearly not the sort of thing the Justice Department prosecutes either. For the last several months, people have been asking me what I thought the chances of an indictment were. I have said each time that there is no chance without evidence of bad faith action of some kind. People simply don't get indicted for accidental, non-malicious mishandling of classified material. I have followed leak cases for a very long time, both at the Washington Post and since starting Lawfare. I have never seen a criminal matter proceed without even an allegation of something more than mere mishandling of senstive information. Hillary Clinton is not above the law, but to indict her on these facts, she'd have to be significantly below the law.

...............Comey's full statement is a peculiar document because it is simultaneously emphatic that Clinton and her staff behaved inappropriately and equally emphatic that no reasonable prosecutor would want to bring a case against them. His reputation for personal probity and apolitical behavior is such that both statements must be taken seriously. The former should be profoundly embarrassing to Clinton. The latter should put to rest the notion that she should face charges. If she is to face accountability for her email server, that accountability will and should be in the political realm.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/jim-comeys-statement-clinton-emails-quick-and-dirty-analysis

Get used to saying President Hillary Clinton. She will be president for at least 8 years. There is nothing we can do about it. It sucks, but it is the new reality. I am not a gambler, but I would say there is a 99% chance she wins the next election. Democracy is an illusion. This whole thread is basically a waste of time. Trump is merely a distraction. This election is like the Harlem Globetrotters versus the Washington Generals. Who do you think will win? Election Day is a farce. W stole two elections. You think Hillary can't do the same? I don't vote because I know it is a waste of time. Rather than arguing politics or voting, try to understand why our system is so corrupt. This is why I am not a fan of the Fourth of July. The idea of the US far exceeds the reality. Home of the free? Try telling that to the millions of people in jail for minor crimes. Donald and Hillary are like a couple of rapists. Does it really matter which one you get raped by? Rape is rape. This country will be fucked in a year regardless of what happens in November. I know this rant is filled with absurdity and hyperbole, but I just feel frustrated by this whole situation. I think Donald and Hillary are both equally capable of starting WWIII. I also think they are both capable of leading us into a major recession. I even think they are both capable of declaring Marshall law. In other words, arguing over the lesser of two evils is futile. Can't we focus our energies on other options? Anarchy! Maybe I am totally wrong. But I have a feeling that I am not. We'll see. Just don't try to convince me that one candidate is awesome and the other one is terrible. That just means you are in denial. Peace.

Hmmm. I think that Trump's ex wife wrote in an autobiography somewhere that he raped her. She has recently retracted these statements though I think. I don't think there have ever been allegations that Clinton is a rapist though. Having spent over 30 years of my life living with a rape survivor I don't think we should use the word "rape" when it isn't what we mean. That is just my personal thinking about it though.

I will say that something that I find very strange about American politics now is the level of intricate personality analysis involved. Just all like oh, I hate this one more than the other one for all these detailed reasons to do with my analysis of their personality. The policy approaches seem to kind of fade so far into the background that they hardly matter. It's like it's all more about people's distrust of politicians than realistic directions for domestic and international political development. Along with this is talk about "left-wing" and "right-wing" which seems to me like just another dismissal of actual political policy analysis. As always with ad hominem arguments, what bothers me most about it all is that you can talk about it all day and never be any more certain of anything than you were at the start.

Hmmm. I think that Trump's ex wife wrote in an autobiography somewhere that he raped her. She has recently retracted these statements though I think. I don't think there have ever been allegations that Clinton is a rapist though. Having spent over 30 years of my life living with a rape survivor I don't think we should use the word "rape" when it isn't what we mean. That is just my personal thinking about it though.

Bill Clinton has been accused of rape. Is it true? Possibly.

In America, and in many places around the world, a rape culture has developed. It has permeated our way of life. I may have just averted a potential rape myself. A guy tried to follow a drunk girl who lives in my building up to her room. I almost got into a fight with him. He said he lived in my building but he was lying. He finally backed down and left. I had to bite my lip though. He yelled at me and said some things that would have gotten his ass kicked in my hometown of Boston. People in LA tend to talk shit without backing it up. I am not talking about gang bangers though. They are obviously different. Rape is a major problem, as is sexual abuse, and pedophilia. I think every girl I have ever gone out with was sexually abused. It is very sad. But I do believe you can be compassionate without being overly pc. Unfortunately we are very desensitized to all types of violence. Plus I like dark humor. It makes you feel uncomfortable, but in a good way. The number of people, especially children, raped everyday is mind boggling. I just read about a girl whose parents forced her to be a sex slave for their friends. She claims she was raped 1,800 times by the time she escaped at the age of 17. Can you imagine? She wrote a book about her life. If I were to read it I would probably vomit. There are some very sick fucks in this world. I hope her parents rot in jail. And if they get raped while there, I have no sympathy. I love comeuppance. Psychopaths who torture their children deserve to go through hell in my opinion. Fuck them. When you stop acting like a human, you no longer deserve to be treated like one. If someone ever hurts my mother they better commit suicide. Otherwise I will transform into Dirty Harry and track that fucker down. Don't mess with my squad bitch. We be all dangerous yo. This world is such a trip.

Both candidates suck. But I wouldn't say for slightly different reasons.

I know you hate the Clintons. I know someone who is very conservative. He claims Bill Clinton has gotten away with assault, sexual abuse, and rape in the past. Is this just the result of a smear campaign, or is Bill Clinton a true criminal? People deserve to know the truth. Try to be unbiased.

In America, and in many places around the world, a rape culture has developed. It has permeated our way of life. I may have just averted a potential rape myself. A guy tried to follow a drunk girl who lives in my building up to her room. I almost got into a fight with him. He said he lived in my building but he was lying. He finally backed down and left. I had to bite my lip though. He yelled at me and said some things that would have gotten his ass kicked in my hometown of Boston. People in LA tend to talk shit without backing it up. I am not talking about gang bangers though. They are obviously different. Rape is a major problem, as is sexual abuse, and pedophilia. I think every girl I have ever gone out with was sexually abused. It is very sad. But I do believe you can be compassionate without being overly pc. Unfortunately we are very desensitized to all types of violence. Plus I like dark humor. It makes you feel uncomfortable, but in a good way. The number of people, especially children, raped everyday is mind boggling. I just read about a girl whose parents forced her to be a sex slave for their friends. She claims she was raped 1,800 times by the time she escaped at the age of 17. Can you imagine? She wrote a book about her life. If I were to read it I would probably vomit. There are some very sick fucks in this world. I hope her parents rot in jail. And if they get raped while there, I have no sympathy. I love comeuppance. Psychopaths who torture their children deserve to go through hell in my opinion. Fuck them. When you stop acting like a human, you no longer deserve to be treated like one. If someone ever hurts my mother they better commit suicide. Otherwise I will transform into Dirty Harry and track that fucker down. Don't mess with my squad bitch. We be all dangerous yo. This world is such a trip.

I'm not completely sure what I think of the term "political correctness", it is an interesting and a highly fraught one, maybe a discussion for another thread? I certainly wasn't intending to say anything about your personal commitment to ending violence against women, or suggesting that you should prove yourself. I have faith that we can all agree that rape is part of an extreme category of violent act along with murder, with consequences that can't be measured, potentially including loss of life. What I am expressing here is just my own personal conviction that it's not really appropriate to use it beyond description of that particular violent act. But apart from my own convictions (or the quality of my sense of humour), did you notice how confusing hyperbolic use of the word became when I mentioned rape allegations previously made about Trump?

FYI, a quick forum search shows it is a very popular word.

I know you hate the Clintons. I know someone who is very conservative. He claims Bill Clinton has gotten away with assault, sexual abuse, and rape in the past. Is this just the result of a smear campaign, or is Bill Clinton a true criminal? People deserve to know the truth. Try to be unbiased.

The only person who knows if it is rape is Bill and the person who was raped. I would never be able to tell you what the truth is. Enough people know..I mean KNOW Hillary is guilty of espionage and just dont care. What the dont get is that if not everyone has to obey the same laws...then eventually no one will.

The only person who knows if it is rape is Bill and the person who was raped. I would never be able to tell you what the truth is. Enough people know..I mean KNOW Hillary is guilty of espionage and just dont care. What the dont get is that if not everyone has to obey the same laws...then eventually no one will.

The Bushes and Clintons are way above the law. If we tried pulling the same shit that they do every day we would be fucked.