Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

Listening to legal debate concerning Clinton. They say even with the limited information released to the public... its enough to not only indict her but enough to convict her and pass down an harsh minimum sentence in relation.
There really is no question where she belongs. What I can figure out is why she still has any support.
Its not just our politicians that are messed up, its half of the voter base.

Reactions: PintoBean
When you say "legal debate" is that the debate between those who hate her vs those who really hate her?

Couldn't the dems have picked someone who is not half dead?
[video=youtube;W5B4TEh5pm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5B4TEh5pm0[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Siimplicity
When you say "legal debate" is that the debate between those who hate her vs those who really hate her?

I wouldnt be able to say. It would be nice to think that our legal system is above politics. Even so the law is the law.

I dont think anyone questions that Hillary Clinton has told more lies thans truths in her life at this point. So really the question is more, why do you want her as Pres.

I dont think anyone questions that Hillary Clinton has told more lies thans truths in her life at this point. So really the question is more, why do you want her as Pres.

the people who want her must lie to themselves as much as she lies to the world.

I do not think it is healthy to engage in hyperbolic denunciations of politicians who represent positions that are anathema to one's own. I have felt from the beginning of the Trump campaign that if he is the nominee then the wishes of my fellows needs to be respected. Though I am not above leveling some ridicule. The reality is that we in the general public really have no idea what actually happens and are vulnerable to reports that push our buttons. It pisses me off when I hear people saying that Hillary is a liar and perhaps a murderer, and it seems a bit wacky, by the same token I do not believe that Trump is as off kilter as many of his detractors emphatically suggest, in fact it looks to me like those who routinely denounce him in the press are merely trying to sell their stories.

My gut says that anyone that has an overly visceral reaction to a politician that has a wide base of support is really projecting their shit onto that person.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I do not think it is healthy to engage in hyperbolic denunciations of politicians who represent positions that are anathema to one's own. I have felt from the beginning of the Trump campaign that if he is the nominee then the wishes of my fellows needs to be respected. Though I am not above leveling some ridicule. The reality is that we in the general public really have no idea what actually happens and are vulnerable to reports that push our buttons. It pisses me off when I hear people saying that Hillary is a liar and perhaps a murderer, and it seems a bit wacky, by the same token I do not believe that Trump is as off kilter as many of his detractors emphatically suggest, in fact it looks to me like those who routinely denounce him in the press are merely trying to sell their stories.

My gut says that anyone that has an overly visceral reaction to a politician that has a wide base of support is really projecting their shit onto that person.

My contempt is directed at least as much towards Donald and Hillary supporters as it is towards those two candidates. But do you honestly believe Donald and Hillary are trustworthy leaders? The real problem isn't the candidates, it's the fact millions of Americans like them more than anyone else. The people have spoken. And the people are ignorant. So there.

Checks and balances...

Looks like Hillary will be indicted after all. Lynch has said she will accept the FBI recommendation and we know they will recommend she be indicted. This is why Burnie has stayed in the race.
Now, I just want to see her go to jail.

My contempt is directed at least as much towards Donald and Hillary supporters as it is towards those two candidates. But do you honestly believe Donald and Hillary are trustworthy leaders? The real problem isn't the candidates, it's the fact millions of Americans like them more than anyone else. The people have spoken. And the people are ignorant. So there.

Neither are. Hillary has an entire political life of lies and a personal life of lies. That anyone could even consider voting for her means the human race has no hope to survive.

That anyone could even consider voting for her means the human race has no hope to survive.
um.....can you check your pills, it may be that you missed a couple of days.

Because the power of the President is so limited, and both share the same lack of transparency ... it is important to focus on what the President can do. At this point I would like to see ISIS obliterated, and I don't think Clinton is the person to command this task ... even if it comes at the cost of giving up some freedom within our own country for the sake of national security.

Last edited:
Reactions: PintoBean
[video=youtube;gthEktOSpH4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gthEktOSpH4[/video]

Because the power of the President is so limited, and both share the same lack of transparency ... it is important to focus on what the President can do. At this point I would like to see ISIS obliterated, and I don't think Clinton is the person to command this task ... even if it comes at the cost of giving up some freedom within our own country for the sake of national security.

Clintons main goal has been and always will be acquisition of personal wealth. Her years as President would be focused on that.

Clintons main goal has been and always will be acquisition of personal wealth. Her years as President would be focused on that.

As opposed to Trump?

[video=youtube;WOF03ZAuemE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOF03ZAuemE[/video]

You really think Trump cares about anybody other than himself?

As opposed to Trump?

[video=youtube;WOF03ZAuemE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOF03ZAuemE[/video]

You really think Trump cares about anybody other than himself?

Not at all. Trump is pretty damn transparent about wealth. But hes not going to use the Presidency as his own personal money making machine. I completely see Hillary selling American secrets for a buck. Shes already accepting money for her "campaign" f4om foreign nations. Do you think shell even blink at the idea of selling America out when national security is nothing more than a nuisance to her? Not even.

Not at all. Trump is pretty damn transparent about wealth. But hes not going to use the Presidency as his own personal money making machine. I completely see Hillary selling American secrets for a buck. Shes already accepting money for her "campaign" f4om foreign nations. Do you think shell even blink at the idea of selling America out when national security is nothing more than a nuisance to her? Not even.

The man openly admits to and exhibits self-centered tendencies and yet you believe that he wouldn't misuse the office to benefit himself? That's a really interesting conclusion....