Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton | Page 26 | INFJ Forum

Clinton vs Trump, Trump vs Clinton

That would be so COOL!
Politics seem juvenile.
I'm still voting Trump. He's better than Hillary because he's a hilarious walking meme

Thank you for crushingly proving to me why I must vote Hillary and fight harder to promote the democratic ticket.

Also somewhere in this thread was a reference to so and so being called Hitler as if this was some sort of novel concept. LMFAO. Every president ever has been likened to Hitler at some point.

Yay politics! I'm remembering why I don't engage in this shit. I'll go back in my libtard corner now.
20120725-010643.jpg

HitlerPresidentscollage.jpg

People died because she couldnt be bothered to do her job. Not 1 request, not 25.... 600.
View attachment 29460

That doesn't even make any sense. Those "requests" never made it to Clinton's desk. There were four state department employees that were responsible for those denials and I have no doubt that they would have received that security if it had been brought to her attention.

Those four individuals should be held accoutable for what happened, not Clinton.

There was an internal review done and they were placed on leave, but they did not end up being fired, and instead, reassigned. That right there is what I feel is fucked up. But again, still not HRC's doing.

Get your facts straight.

Reactions: James and Skarekrow
Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
Thank you for crushingly proving to me why I must vote Hillary and fight harder to promote the democratic ticket.

Also somewhere in this thread was a reference to so and so being called Hitler as if this was some sort of novel concept. LMFAO. Every president ever has been likened to Hitler at some point.

Yay politics! I'm remembering why I don't engage in this shit. I'll go back in my libtard corner now.
20120725-010643.jpg

HitlerPresidentscollage.jpg

Aw. :(

That doesn't even make any sense. Those "requests" never made it to Clinton's desk. There were four state department employees that were responsible for those denials and I have no doubt that they would have received that security if it had been brought to her attention.

Those four individuals should be held accoutable for what happened, not Clinton.

There was an internal review done and they were placed on leave, but they did not end up being fired, and instead, reassigned. That right there is what I feel is fucked up. But again, still not HRC's doing.

Get your facts straight.
Never made it to her desk because she couldn't be bothered with her job. Sorry but as a leader you need to be accountable for your Bureau, Department, office...whatever. sorry but shes exactly the type of person who will never allow herself to be held accountable for anything. If you dont understand that applies to all of the American population as well then theres not much I can say. If you have so little value for your life and those around you I cant convince you that you should.

this is paranoid delusion being fed by foreign malefactors.
? Comey was bought. Either with threats, money or both. Everything we know points to that.

Never made it to her desk because she couldn't be bothered with her job. Sorry but as a leader you need to be accountable for your Bureau, Department, office...whatever. sorry but shes exactly the type of person who will never allow herself to be held accountable for anything. If you dont understand that applies to all of the American population as well then theres not much I can say. If you have so little value for your life and those around you I cant convince you that you should.

She couldn't be bothered with her job??? Wow.

You're voting for Trump. There is not much more that needs to be said.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
If Trump wins, conservatives will still blame Obama for everything Trump does screw up.
If Hillary wins, liberals will continue to say we're recovering from Bush Jr.

There will never be a lack of people to blame, and this same partisan argument has been going on since, well, the birth of partisanship.

It still leaves us at square one. The only difference now is that we are overtly subjecting ourselves to a system that is broken as evidenced by our choice of two unpopular candidates. This won't be fixed or even remotely addressed by choosing the lesser of two evils.

She couldn't be bothered with her job??? Wow.

You're voting for Trump. There is not much more that needs to be said.
Voting for Trump to keep her corrupt ass out of the WhiteHouse. You are right, no more to say than that.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/ronald-reagans-Benghazi

Compare and contrast the investigations, between what happened in Benghazi to what happened in Beirut. Of course the Beirut bombings were far, far deadlier, and what's interesting to me is scope and type of investigations that the Democrats at the time did to Reagan Administration compared to the which hunt that the Benghazi investigation have become. Yes people do need to wake up.

If you have so little value for your life and those around you I cant convince you that you should.
I think the spittle sprayed onto your screen is gumming up the tubes of the interwebs

Try this. Think of a person you repect greatly. I assume there is someone you know in thr public eye who you respect.
Now imagine them in a room full of Armed Forces personnel saying exactly what You quoted from Trump. Do your best to actually try and do this. How do you view what was said now?
So pandering? By suggesting those suffering with PTSD that they served with are not as strong as they are? Whatever his point was, it couldn't have been made another way? He sucks at communication.

So pandering? By suggesting those suffering with PTSD that they served with are not as strong as they are? Whatever his point was, it couldn't have been made another way? He sucks at communication.
He absolutely does at that.

Reactions: James
@CindyLou , your enthusiasm for Trumps complete otherness is greatly appreciated. During the primary I rooted for him as the best option given the choices (once Jeb backed out). Personally I believe a general or admiral would kill him with their bare hands before letting him start a major war but things could still get very sticky abroad...

The truth is somewhere between him being and incompetent President and him ushering in a period of low level civil chaos. Maybe not the food riots that @muir prophesied but not pretty all the same. Our Justice department has made great strides, in my opinion, to get many local law enforcement agencies to engage in needed reform. (much to the pissing and moaning of many a cop). Even an incompetent Executive Branch could adversely affect the direction those efforts are going.

As far as the corruption charge against HRC, a lot of shit has been thrown against the wall and what has stuck? It is difficult to believe the level of unlawful conduct she is accused of could sail through our still functional civil law and criminal law system and also not have been convincing fodder for verifiable investigative journalism.

It could well be that the real corruption and conspiracy is being deliberately obfuscated by a disinformation campaign that the "alt"-right devours like starved pirates lost at sea.

@hush could you find a nice pic of maniacal pirates?

Possibly. I was pretty disgusted with the alt-right during the seizure scandal, but now I don't know what to think.

My experience with our criminal law system is that money balances the Lady's scales these days around here.

"The Monmouth University Poll was conducted by telephone from October 1 to 4, 2016 with 405 Ohio residents likely to vote in the November election. This sample has a margin of error of ±4.9 percent. The poll was conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute in West Long Branch, NJ.

QUESTIONS AND RESULTS

(* Some columns may not add to 100% due to rounding.)

1/2. If the election for President was today, would you vote for Donald Trump the Republican, Hillary Clinton the Democrat, Gary Johnson the independent Libertarian, or Jill Stein of the Green Party? [ IF UNDECIDED: If you had to vote for one of the following candidates at this moment, who do you lean toward - Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?] [ NAMES WERE ROTATED ]

42% Donald Trump

44% Hillary Clinton

5% Gary Johnson

1% Jill Stein"http://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_OH_100516/

Last edited:
this is paranoid delusion being fed by foreign malefactors.

so is this
Stu I'm sorry but you are intelligent. Im fairly sure even you dont believe the tripe you post sometimes. But if you want to continue to imply that you do, I honestly have little offense for it.
My world is reason and logic. I cannot fight anything other.