WAR | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

WAR

It's the same here in the UK. The biggest donors to our conservative party who are in government is the financial sector

Goldman sachs even took over Europe in the wake of the economic crisis that it had helped to create

For example democratically elected leaders in several countries were replaced with 'technocrats' which are basically ex-goldman sachs guys

The greek government had brought goldman sachs in to advise it and GS gave them advise that then ruined the greek economy. Meanwhile goldman sachs had invested in credit default swaps that would pay them out dividends if the greek economy suffered

To clarify...goldman sachs sabotaged greece whislt at the same time betting that greece would fail

Eurozone-Goldman-Sachs1.jpg

Eurozone-Goldman-Sachs1.jpg

NoEU.jpg

goldman-sachs-cartoon.jpg

Bush is no longer President. Why is it that when people talk of how crappie Obama is as a President Bush is brought up. This has to do with the here and now. Id like to say we as a society learn from past mistakes but thats not even close to true.
Ummm…you posted the approval rating of Obama…what was it 43% or 34%…it doesn’t matter…that is the point…neither then nor now.

Ummm…you posted the approval rating of Obama…what was it 43% or 34%…it doesn’t matter…that is the point…neither then nor now.

I understand.

I believe the past should be used to learn from. It should not be used as a measure as to what is acceptable to stomach in the present.

I understand.

I believe the past should be used to learn from. It should not be used as a measure as to what is acceptable to stomach in the present.
Lame duck argument.
Bye.

I just want to say the following. [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] I THINK I hope you get the world you are after. I think its the same one I envision though I am still on the fence about that. Maybe if we find a way to put all white people in jail or force them into the jobs that no one wants and make sure they live in poverty we can finally start to equalize the nation?
Anyway. Yeah I think its the same thing. The problem is your way wont work. Mine will. I know it will and the beautiful part about my way? The people who will make it happen dont even know they will make it happen.
Your way we all die or get thrown into anarchy before we ever see the end.
MO.

Lame duck argument.
Bye.

Oh wait.
I did not see this before my last post. I did not realize you are no longer listening to me. Please ignore previous post and this one as well.

I just want to say the following. @Skarekrow I THINK I hope you get the world you are after. I think its the same one I envision though I am still on the fence about that. Maybe if we find a way to put all white people in jail or force them into the jobs that no one wants and make sure they live in poverty we can finally start to equalize the nation?
Anyway. Yeah I think its the same thing. The problem is your way wont work. Mine will. I know it will and the beautiful part about my way? The people who will make it happen dont even know they will make it happen.
Your way we all die or get thrown into anarchy before we ever see the end.
MO.

Oh wait.
I did not see this before my last post. I did not realize you are no longer listening to me. Please ignore previous post and this one as well.

I wasn’t trying to be an asshole, just didn’t feel good and was tired of going in circles.
I said what I said because you absolutely use the past as a measurement of what is acceptable in the future…are you kidding?
This violates that old saying of “not forgetting the past lest we should repeat it?” No?
And although we shouldn’t dwell on the past…so by your own measure what Obama has also done in the past few years is “in the past and is not measurement.”
Nonsense.

I DO NOT think for one second that we will have perfect or even close to perfect equality here in the US.
But when you have armies…all they lack are guns…of lawyers and lobbyist fighting for all the big guys…looking for loopholes…manipulating the votes of the people (I’m talking both side here, it called “Gerrymandering” have fun with Google it’s 330 in the morning and I’m super-shaky right now so already I’m having to retype half of what I type…haha.)
When college tuition is impossible unless your parents are rich or you take on craploads of debt, then we end up with a Nation of fucking retards.
I don’t want that…I want to live in a Nation of educated people…an educated society.
The numbers vary wildly but the highest estimate of how much money is in offshore accounts or tax havens…it’s close to $21 Trillion.
It doesn’t mean we will get that much revenue, and I don’t think ex-pats. should pay personally, but fuckers like Burger King, who moved corporate to Canada so they can slip the tax loophole their armies or lawyers found - then it fucking pisses me off.
Or hey…I don’t think that it’s right that Wal-Mart made $13 Billion in profits a year ago, while they still have the largest number of employees who collect food stamps..it doesn’t add up!
I’m not trying to IMPOSE class warfare…it began long before you and I were able to hold job when the previous generation who had, affordable college, good wages, job security (what the fuck is that?), retirements and pensions that weren’t stupid 401-K/403-B accounts to be gambled by bankers….you had a solvent Social Security commission that the government was NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH! It is not their money, it never was, and it was never meant to be tapped.
Maybe (okay I won’t name names), if they had left it alone like the tax rates that worked throughout the 50’s, 60’s, and most if not all the 70’s were cut by greater than half in many cases.
Yes…this leaves people more money to spend on their paychecks…but with the rates of inflation and cost of good and services, education, child care, health care, etc. all having the protections and regulations that once kept them honest yanked away…of course the middle class and below come up short.

We had those things because the people stood up to the banks after they crashed the stock market and plunged this Country into the Great Depression.
I might add many of those work protections were fought for by the people, and many died for it too.
The right to have decent hours, decent pay, safe conditions, decent benefits (which was supposed to be the deal if we were going to dismantle it from the government and privatize every fucking last thing for profit), except answer me this question…do we have more or less competition now?
A more free market now, or in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, up till now as we slowly lose it?
Don’t believe me? Who do people get cable TV from?
Comcast or Time/Warner? Oh but there is Hulu and shit now…oh guess who own Hulu and shit…Comcast.
It’s a big game of guess who owns what’s behind door number 1!
There is no true competition left…they now have turf wars amongst themselves and dividing lines (to maximize profit)…the same as our fucked so-called “democratic” voting system here.

You are putting your own ideas into words I never said, or you think I have eluded to…which is incorrect Sir.
I do not think forcing white people into jail or making them “poor” will make things right….that is just silly.
I keep trying to bow out of this debate/discussion we are having not because I don’t want to have it…you know I can post for days…but two things, we both get too emotionally involved/defensive about it…and you are Mr. INTJ.
And two…I feel like shit still….getting tired of it…I only slept 4 hours last night since I have been sick and just keep sleeping poorly (can’t sleep during the day at all unless I am soaking in the bath and that is super-safe).
So respond to what I wrote, that’s fine…I just feel like we are dancing around in circles and it’s tiring me out more.

I fight Sir. for my Son, and for his potential future children.
Maybe we are just ideally different? I would rather have them collect more of my taxes (which I can’t collect now that I need it because of rampant abuse and it takes a fucking year and a half to get any disability benefits even it it’s temporary…what a joke…I don’t blame the lawyers for that one…just the abusers and the lack of national funding for staff.) and use said money to pay for such things as I have outlined above, so everyone can benefit…from every income level.
This also means that those in the top 10-20 percentile need to pay a progressive tax too…no more of this 12% or 14% that some pay because capital gains tax is so much less…the average tax percentage in the past few years of the 1% was 18%.
I would pay a higher percentage rate in taxes working at McDonalds man.
And although the rich do donate larger amounts to charities…typically they are charities that they directly benefits from, not everyone…like a new wing on the University where I want my child to go.
Okay…I can’t keep going here…*sigh*
TTYL.

Last edited:
I wasn’t trying to be an asshole, just didn’t feel good and was tired of going in circles.
I said what I said because you absolutely use the past as a measurement of what is acceptable in the future…are you kidding?
This violates that old saying of “not forgetting the past lest we should repeat it?” No?
And although we shouldn’t dwell on the past…so by your own measure what Obama has also done in the past few years is “in the past and is not measurement.”
Nonsense.

I DO NOT think for one second that we will have perfect or even close to perfect equality here in the US.
But when you have armies…all they lack are guns…of lawyers and lobbyist fighting for all the big guys…looking for loopholes…manipulating the votes of the people (I’m talking both side here, it called “Gerrymandering” have fun with Google it’s 330 in the morning and I’m super-shaky right now so already I’m having to retype half of what I type…haha.)
When college tuition is impossible unless your parents are rich or you take on craploads of debt, then we end up with a Nation of fucking retards.
I don’t want that…I want to live in a Nation of educated people…an educated society.
The numbers vary wildly but the highest estimate of how much money is in offshore accounts or tax havens…it’s close to $21 Trillion.
It doesn’t mean we will get that much revenue, and I don’t think ex-pats. should pay personally, but fuckers like Burger King, who moved corporate to Canada so they can slip the tax loophole their armies or lawyers found - then it fucking pisses me off.
Or hey…I don’t think that it’s right that Wal-Mart made $13 Billion in profits a year ago, while they still have the largest number of employees who collect food stamps..it doesn’t add up!
I’m not trying to IMPOSE class warfare…it began long before you and I were able to hold job when the previous generation who had, affordable college, good wages, job security (what the fuck is that?), retirements and pensions that weren’t stupid 401-K/403-B accounts to be gambled by bankers….you had a solvent Social Security commission that the government was NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH! It is not their money, it never was, and it was never meant to be tapped.
Maybe (okay I won’t name names), if they had left it alone like the tax rates that worked throughout the 50’s, 60’s, and most if not all the 70’s were cut by greater than half in many cases.
Yes…this leaves people more money to spend on their paychecks…but with the rates of inflation and cost of good and services, education, child care, health care, etc. all having the protections and regulations that once kept them honest yanked away…of course the middle class and below come up short.

We had those things because the people stood up to the banks after they crashed the stock market and plunged this Country into the Great Depression.
I might add many of those work protections were fought for by the people, and many died for it too.
The right to have decent hours, decent pay, safe conditions, decent benefits (which was supposed to be the deal if we were going to dismantle it from the government and privatize every fucking last thing for profit), except answer me this question…do we have more or less competition now?
A more free market now, or in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, up till now as we slowly lose it?
Don’t believe me? Who do people get cable TV from?
Comcast or Time/Warner? Oh but there is Hulu and shit now…oh guess who own Hulu and shit…Comcast.
It’s a big game of guess who owns what’s behind door number 1!
There is no true competition left…they now have turf wars amongst themselves and dividing lines (to maximize profit)…the same as our fucked so-called “democratic” voting system here.

You are putting your own ideas into words I never said, or you think I have eluded to…which is incorrect Sir.
I do not think forcing white people into jail or making them “poor” will make things right….that is just silly.
I keep trying to bow out of this debate/discussion we are having not because I don’t want to have it…you know I can post for days…but two things, we both get too emotionally involved/defensive about it…and you are Mr. INTJ.
And two…I feel like shit still….getting tired of it…I only slept 4 hours last night since I have been sick and just keep sleeping poorly (can’t sleep during the day at all unless I am soaking in the bath and that is super-safe).
So respond to what I wrote, that’s fine…I just feel like we are dancing around in circles and it’s tiring me out more.

I fight Sir. for my Son, and for his potential future children.
Maybe we are just ideally different? I would rather have them collect more of my taxes (which I can’t collect now that I need it because of rampant abuse and it takes a fucking year and a half to get any disability benefits even it it’s temporary…what a joke…I don’t blame the lawyers for that one…just the abusers and the lack of national funding for staff.) and use said money to pay for such things as I have outlined above, so everyone can benefit…from every income level.
This also means that those in the top 10-20 percentile need to pay a progressive tax too…no more of this 12% or 14% that some pay because capital gains tax is so much less…the average tax percentage in the past few years of the 1% was 18%.
I would pay a higher percentage rate in taxes working at McDonalds man.
And although the rich do donate larger amounts to charities…typically they are charities that they directly benefits from, not everyone…like a new wing on the University where I want my child to go.
Okay…I can’t keep going here…*sigh*
TTYL.
I am nit going tto respond to your whole post because again I agree with part of what you say, not all of it. It takes a lot of time to dissect and go over what we do not agree on and what we do.
True you never said things I elude to in some of my posts hence the lack of quotes. My statement about white people being forced to live in poverty to equalize was made to show I feel partly thats how you come across. All wealthy people should have their money taken away and be thrown in jail etc... again you did not say this but this is how you come across to me.

When I talk of solutions its because I recognize things can be much better. I believe we live in the greatest country in the world. Was it built in a strangely poor way? Slaves being used so that people could fatten their pockets? Clearly. To this day the idea that anyone can make slavery right in their minds is incomprehensible to me. But here this happened in the past and slavery has never been a white black thing, its an fed up human thing. It pissss me off that people like Jessie Jackson want to make it a white black thing. Anyway, regardless of how America came to rise so quickly the ideas it was founded on are something never seen in the world before. The founding fathers were human but somehow reached beyond normality and built an idea truly astonishing. Can it be better? Yes. But here I agree with you, it cant be better with all the bottom feeders leading us.
So whats the plan? Who has a viable plan to change this in the way you think it can or should?

My plan will work. It will just take time. It starts with the American people demanding the government put how ever much resources we need to have viable energy for the future. Hydrogen, fusion, solar... once energy is practically free everything else begins to fall into place. People can easily clean their water...pollution easier to contain and handle. Food easier to create. Research. ..etc. it all starts. Im talking about the world not just America. This energy technology is given to the world.

But it takes sacrifice now for what people today may see little or no benefit from. And hell if it isnt human nature to want whats "owed" to everyone alive today to give up the chance of future generations.
"Owed" makes me sick. Not a single person alive is "owed" anything.

Last edited:
I am nit going tto respond to your whole post because again I agree with part of what you say, not all of it. It takes a lot of time to dissect and go over what we do not agree on and what we do.
True you never said things I elude to in some of my posts hence the lack of quotes. My statement about white people being forced to live in poverty to equalize was made to show I feel partly thats how you come across. All wealthy people should have their money taken away and be thrown in jail etc... again you did not say this but this is how you come across to me.

When I talk of solutions its because I recognize things can be much better. I believe we live in the greatest country in the world. Was it built in a strangely poor way? Slaves being used so that people could fatten their pockets? Clearly. To this day the idea that anyone can make slavery right in their minds is incomprehensible to me. But here this happened in the past and slavery has never been a white black thing, its an fed up human thing. It pissss me off that people like Jessie Jackson want to make it a white black thing. Anyway, regardless of how America came to rise so quickly the ideas it was founded on are something never seen in the world before. The founding fathers were human but somehow reached beyond normality and built an idea truly astonishing. Can it be better? Yes. But here I agree with you, it cant be better with all the bottom feeders leading us.
So whats the plan? Who has a viable plan to change this in the way you think it can or should?

My plan will work. It will just take time. It starts with the American people demanding the government put how ever much resources we need to have viable energy for the future. Hydrogen, fusion, solar... once energy is practically free everything else begins to fall into place. People can easily clean their water...pollution easier to contain and handle. Food easier to create. Research. ..etc. it all starts. Im talking about the world not just America. This energy technology is given to the world.

But it takes sacrifice now for what people today may see little or no benefit from. And hell if it isnt human nature to want whats "owed" to everyone alive today to give up the chance of future generations.
"Owed" makes me sick. Not a single person alive is "owed" anything.
Also…I don’t disagree with much of what you said.
Slavery was a human power-trip, but we turned it into a black-white thing ourselves.
Of course it wasn’t you and me…I get annoyed with Jessie Jackson sometimes too…just like every politician…they all dance around circles.
We should just agree to mostly disagree there.
“Owed” should mean something to you…otherwise, the taxes you pay are for naught.
The SS you paid was for the government to use toward the F-35.
Have a good morning.

[MENTION=8603]Eventhorizon[/MENTION]

Also look into The Venus Project.
It’s similar to what you proposed with technology leading the way out of bondage.

Reactions: the
[video=youtube;arIH19fGP84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=arIH19fGP84[/video]

Zionist war mongering lies (constantly using threat of nuclear war to manipulate the US into fighting their wars for them):

[video=youtube;won1okeV6sM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=won1okeV6sM#t=286[/video]