Treason | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Treason

That was my initial thought, and that's why I brought up the topic.

Well there has to be clear intent to aid the enemy. Failure to do anything doesn't really count unless you're drafted and we don't do that anymore.

Holding everyone responsible for not doing something isn't compatible with voluntary service.

Treason can be defined as such by a corrupt government wanting to push something over on AMERICA, only to lock people away that cause them problems. Is it treason to lie to a country, tell them you are going this way, then go the other way against the will of Congress?

I think treason can only be defined by the government that wishes someone to no longer cause them problems. Everyone will disagree at some point with a government's actions. If they stand up for their rights against the government, should that be called treason if it is convenient?
Mud fight, anyone?

Last edited:
Treason can be defined as such by a corrupt government wanting to push something over on AMERICA, only to lock people away that cause them problems. Is it treason to lie to a country, tell them you are going this way, then go the other way against the will of Congress?

I think treason can only be defined by the government that wishes someone to no longer cause them problems. Everyone will disagree at some point with a government's actions. If they stand up for their rights against the government, should that be called treason if it is convenient?
Mud fight, anyone?

This is why laws should not be confused with ethics or morality.

Elaborate?