Share your playlist | INFJ Forum

Share your playlist

this is my mostly classical music playlist I hear this playlist whenever I am angry and feel like killing someone or when I am sad.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_eAHez1-ZPZSS_7UQ1Ti99hpU6Yr5ywg

Thank you. Thanks to you I've discovered new music. Discovery never ends no matter how much you discovered because change never changes.

Your reason for listening to that playlist of yours made me smile in a reminiscent manner in which I remembered I used to play video games for the very same reason. I'm not a kid anymore therefore I don't really feel emotions enough to want to kill anyone, be sad nor angry anymore.

You may ask "what's it have to do with being a kid": Kids are curious about life, wants to live, cherish life, etc. because they don't know anything so they learn. They hope, they dream, etc. until they learn the truth. What they learned makes them stop being a kid so their idealistic side also dies with their childhood. Some call it being an adult but I prefer to call it dying inside. Though it's not deterioration, on the contrary, it's an improvement so it's better to make your childhood die as soon as possible because you'll suffer and be weak as long as you are a kid. It's best to prepare for dying by dying inside because what an irony we live to die so no matter what we'll die therefore it's pointless to try to live and therefore suffer for nothing. Though one must keep living their life because it's better than swimming in your own shit all the damn time. What matters is not living on an emotional level in this world I call hell because this world will be hell to you as long as you live and therefore suffer. So just be yourself no matter what for yourself only to live in your fake heaven you created in your own reality. Fools believe their subjective BS is objective right therefore they'll try to stop you from being yourself because they won't like you but the real regret is not being yourself but obeying hypocrites who value freedom and kindergarten sense of morality but forces everyone to be like them and punishes those who didn't behave in an expected manner. These fools feel entitled to punish you because what you did is wrong to them but they can't understand what you did is right for you and their right is wrong to you. Don't try to please anyone because they'll like what you did but will hate you. People will hate you and like what you did no matter what anyway therefore what matters is you liking what you did because only thus you won't regret therefore will live a life that's less suffering as it can be.

It may seem like you evolve into a robot when you stop being a child but personality is the one thing you can't get rid of as long as you are alive therefore I still feel some emotions from time to time as intense as ever was like "loneliness". This "loneliness" I feel is not a negative feeling or thought per se. It's not about "not having anyone in your life" or something. I do have wonderful friends who are my family (the only meaningful and priceless existence in my life whom I call a brother and a sister) so I'm glad I'm not alone and I'm not without them. But, to me, loneliness is the fact that you are the only person who is similar to you because everyone has their own unique personality which is a good thing to me but sometimes I want to see the similarity. My fool eyes don't want to see so much difference between other people who look like me but ain't like how I'm. My fool brain doesn't want to understand a world that ain't designed for me. My fool heart doesn't want to be alone and feel that distance.

So, whenever I feel this "loneliness" I listen to this playlist because this playlist is the only similar copy of me existence-wise: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/23sLyy2fHgKyG0mGFhH20Z?si=e480937e014346df

You may didn't understand what I meant for "copy of me existence-wise" since it's not even a person. I'll explain but you won't still understand because you are not me. We may share humanity, DNA, words, etc. but not the meanings because we create the meanings depending on our personality and every personality is unique therefore every meaning is unique in which the only decoder of the meaning is the person who created it. Not many people try to understand others but believe they understood them when they don't even understand themselves too. What they do is just choosing how they want to define them because that's how the brain works. Brain wants answers, not necessarily the truth therefore we dream even though we are awake while perceiving the reality. No one can perceive the reality as it's 100% because no one can know everything but it's best to keep trying to understand rather than assuming because better not know than believing in a lie.

Well, this playlist is the only being in existence that's similar to me because it has some of my own opinions and emotions I had, have and will have like what makes me a me therefore I've arranged the songs in a particular order depending on how I was then to make this playlist a me. It may seem like a vague pretentious cool explanation but I really did my best.

Well as always I wrote a wall of text and lectured even though I didn't intent so in this world where most people got used to limiting their thoughts to 140 characters LOL ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I hope people won't hesitate to share their playlist to don't experience my hideous lectures because I promise I won't lecture them because I think I let it all out so future participants will only get my "likes".

Please, dear reader, share your playlist. I don't mind what genre it's because to me there is no bad genre but there is bad music. I also think I may not like the music but someone else might like it so I don't think your playlist will go to waste.

Reactions: flower and slant