read this | INFJ Forum

read this

Jun 16, 2012
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
4w9
Being an infj is fucking amazing, its fun to know how you, yes you, you're self tick and tock on the inside. However I think this needs to be said, be you find out about your self don't let this myrers briggs stuff box you in, how ever thorough and in depth a description may be of your type it'll never be able to pin point the little nuances that people love about you.

Read this but don't read to deep into it, we have alot of mental power, when people ask me whats going through my mind I basically just tell them my brain is like a lamborghini with no traction. We're rare, and people dont get us, they probably never will either and thats ok if not even a little bit fucking awesome. Dont disconnect your self by false conceptions about it means to be an introvert, imim introverted as fuck but I put my self out their and I've been working hard at taking down my defenses. I may get hurt by letting people get close to me to quick but I know im strong and I can accept rejection, theres 6.7 billion people in the world, ive found that some times taking risks with people that the rewards far out weigh the feelings of being alone and sulking around. No one can complain about being alone of they don't put in the effort to make and build relationships.

I hope I may have inspired something in my still drunk after waking up from last nights Sunday funday escapades and yes I may be a lil or extremely stoned.