Re: working at Booger King, Taco Schmell, and Mickey Sleaze | INFJ Forum

Re: working at Booger King, Taco Schmell, and Mickey Sleaze

Seraffa

Community Member
Feb 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Just wanted to say hi in general to everyone who saw my previous thread about workin' at Mc D's.
Somehow I adjusted and will be given rank at Taco Bell as Cleaning Crew Leader on the night shift;
also have 2 other jobs besides these.

Decided to "stick it out" in "hospitality" (that's a nicer term than "food service!") in order to make a vertical
career move upwards say, a year from now.

you can still find me doing sales demos in a supermarket and yes, i did get the knitting instructor job at one of our local craft stores.

Now none of these jobs is "me" but when I come back here and do poetry or ever start posting my fiber art work and design, that will be enough for me, this year, till I can get RICH 74 year old dudes to hit on me instead of
the old coal crackers we have hanging around here in our coffee shops!! Blech!

I'll also post a picture of my repaired car - my immediate family member - as soon as I can.
His name is the Pit Pony. He's a '91 Toyota Camry. A white dude, of course. *grin*

Wow, 4 jobs is brutal. Nobody should have to do that to pay the rent. *Hugs*

Honestly America, this is the story of too many people. Why do we not care that people have to work 3 or 4 jobs just to make ends meet?

Reactions: Gaze
Good for you! I'll be happy for you even though I am still unemployed. I swars, I cares not for it. Hence why I have my lemons now. Yargh.

Honestly America, this is the story of too many people. Why do we not care that people have to work 3 or 4 jobs just to make ends meet?

I think that plenty of people care about this; it just so happens that those people don't have any power when it comes to determining the minimum wages and other financial-related issues (technically, if those people that cared made up the majority, they do have the power to change things; whether or not they will, however, is another story).

Amen.

*Hugs* I was crabby to Bickelz 2 weeks ago. Sorry, Bickelz. SORRY, EVERYONE....