question for bi-sexuals

Korg

-
Jul 8, 2009
MBTI
-
Enneagram
-
Do you have consistent preferences for what type of partner you prefer whether they be male or female? I mean, you obviously can't have the same physical preferences but, for example, do you tend to date one gender more for the emotional engagement and another gender for the intellectual engagement? Do you prefer them to always be dominant or do you like one gender to be submissive, etc.

What are the big differences (if any) in your preferences when you're looking at dating one gender as opposed to the other?

Question for bi-sexuals:

What are your gender roles?

Question for bi-sexuals:

What are your gender roles?

Not just gender roles, though. But gender roles in romantic relationships. Moreover, the preferences they have for the roles of their partners as opposed the preferences they have for themselves.

Not just gender roles, though. But gender roles in romantic relationships. Moreover, the preferences they have for the roles of their partners as opposed the preferences they have for themselves.

Okay...

I was asking a different question than yours.
I was asking something I was curious about.
I thought about stealing your thread title
and making my own thread out of my question,
but then I thought that that might irritate you
a little so instead I just asked here.

I am specifically curious about gender roles and
wish to know more.

This is a great question! No takers??

I guess I'll take a stab since I'm doing doing anything important right now.

Do you have consistent preferences for what type of partner you prefer whether they be male or female?
Male will always be male and as for females, I tend to like Butch women a bit more than feminine women.

Do you tend to date one gender more for the emotional engagement and another gender for the intellectual engagement?
I tend to date both genders for their emotional and intellectual side.

Do you prefer them to always be dominant or do you like one gender to be submissive, etc.?
It really depends on how they carry themselves and if I'm more comfortable with a woman, then I wouldn't mind taking a dominant role. *Shrug*

What are the big differences (if any) in your preferences when you're looking at dating one gender as opposed to the other?
Not really sure . . .