Judging Amy | INFJ Forum

Judging Amy

Jana

Searching...
Apr 18, 2009
MBTI
infj
Have you seen it? I used to before and now again.
That show has something so XNFJish.
Amy is some sort of INFJ. Her all work at court is just so Ni (viewing from all views, "gut feelings"..) and Fe (considering first people than laws)
And maxine, her mother, is one big ENFJ...
When I watch that show, it sounds so familiar...

Your opinions?

A couple years ago, this show was in reruns and watched it everyday. I learned quite a bit about the American justice system and the way children and family services work in the US.

Yeah, I do see her as INFJ. But her brother I think is INFP, the one who was a melancholic writer.

I love this show and it is the most beautifully-produced, best-scripted and also starred all the best actors in the television history including Ms. Amy Brenneman. She’s mainly the heart and soul of this series and she has the charisma, cleverness, morality and very classy. All the episodes of this show are really exciting! it certainly promises the viewer to provide an improvement on the story lines as the episodes moves forward. I surely got hooked with this amazing show. The characters of the show are all wonderful and acts very well. I also like the topics they had in different episodes.

When this show got cancelled, it felt like it’s the end of the world and I missed watching this series in the line of primetime shows and glad to know that I found a copy and purchased one at yourdvdcorner.com So proud to own the full collection and relive the wonderful scenarios of this show once more. Very satisfied with the order and definitely thankful to watch again a well-produced TV series of all time! Judging Amy is the kind of show that caters excellence to its viewers, it’s just not an ordinary show – it’s very realistic and will let you get hooked into it!

Hrrm. I don't know. Could be INFP. Writer is probably INFX.