Dixie Normous

Regular Poster
Sep 3, 2018
Quebec,Canada
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
I wanted to say to anyone who will be affected by this storm, stay safe please :sorrowful:
You are all in my thoughts and prayers. :<3:

what to make of it is that the mainstream corporate media are a bunch of liars who regularly create fraudulent news

Humans are fraudulent creatures. The important thing to think about is at what point does something become too fraudulent.
It's a matter of personal tolerance. Hyper intolerance of fraudulent behavior results in dictatorship types of circumstances.

Todavia estoy triste por mi familia en Puerto Rico.
(No hablo Español.)

I am thankful Hurricane Florence didn't seem to be as bad as some other storms. Everyone I know is safe. <3

Yeah, the media is not very trustworthy:

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 3.56.20 PM.png

Humans are fraudulent creatures. The important thing to think about is at what point does something become too fraudulent.
It's a matter of personal tolerance. Hyper intolerance of fraudulent behavior results in dictatorship types of circumstances.

i think when news reporters are manufacturing fake news clips that is TOO fraudulent wouldn't you say?

i think when news reporters are manufacturing fake news clips that is TOO fraudulent wouldn't you say?

You don't even understand what fake means in what context, so I can't discuss this with you properly

The "fake" Anderson Cooper Hurricane Florence footage was actually footage from Hurricane Ike in Texas ten years ago. The camera man shown in the stills was named Doug Thomas. He died in 2017. So, those "reports" of "fake news" were fake and meant to cause people to mistrust the media. :/
The Hurricane Ike footage is still a little weird considering the varied water level, but they were trying to make a point that even though the water was receding, people were still in need of rescue.

Reactions: Wyote