How Much of a Prankster Are You? | INFJ Forum

How Much of a Prankster Are You?

I am a natural talent. :m053:

You Are 35% Prankster

prank.jpg

You aren't a major prankster, but you love a good prank every now and then. And you've pulled a few good ones in your time.
When you prank, you tend to think outside the box. If it hasn't been done before, you're that much more likely to go for it.

Reactions: Sandie33
You Are 70% Prankster

You are a pretty good prankster, and you've probably got your next target picked out. It's likely that you and your friends spend a lot of time pranking one another.
You don't really tend to plan your pranks, unless it's a special occasion. You just prank whenever the opportunity arises... and there are plenty of opportunities!

Man, these pranks were tame or just very American. We got into a prank war at work a few months ago. It was fun, up to the point we started hacking each others Facebook and email accounts. We eventually realized it would end with someone getting fired or arrested, and so decided to call a truce. .

0%

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke

Where the extraversion of the iNtuition function becomes obvious is during discussions, especially heated ones. In contrast to INTJs, an INTP will often make controversial, speculative points of argument, often annoying the discussion-partner, and make them in such a way as to leave the impression that he is very serious about what he says. In reality, the INTP is not actually even certain himself whether he really stands by what he is saying, but his Ne strongly suggests that there must be a core of truth there. The purpose then of his outspoken style of argument is to sharpen his own intuitive understanding by testing the reaction of the listener, and indeed to examine the logic of his own arguments in real time while speaking them out. On occasion, INTPs may seem brash and tactless, but for themselves it is part of their way of getting closer to the truth. This is another aspect of the Ne grappling with the external world (in this case discussion with another) to understand it. The Ne provides the raw material for the Ti core to analyse. The INTJ, on the other hand, with Ni dominant and Te as secondary, tends to avoid letting uncertain speculative ideas out in the open: he presents a more considered structured viewpoint to the world while holding his private thoughts free for intuitive reasoning. The INTJ resembles a chess player, ruminating on the possibilites and then making decisive accurate moves. If the INTP played life as chess, he would keep wishing to modify the allowed-move-properties of his various pieces to optimise his strategy, find that that isn't allowed, and ask to start the game afresh! The ENTP chess player would indeed modify the rules to his advantage and complain that the standard rules were inadequate! The ENTJ would play by the standard rules but insist on making the moves for his opponent as well !

Extraverted iNtuition has a strong influence on how the INTP views his own interaction with others. It is the Ne above all that the INTP most loves to show others. He is therefore happy to be seen as somewhat eccentric, innovative and perceptive. In dreaming about what he would like to become or achieve, his goals are invariably highly individualistic. He must become the composer, the solo performer, the genius scientist who makes the unique discovery. If he is to be noticed at all, then he must be centre stage. If he can't be centre stage in an area of interest, then he must withdraw and resort to vitriolic criticism. But in all areas which interest him less he happily leaves to others and observes. With an INTP it is either all or nothing. Half-efforts he dislikes just as much as he dislikes the restrictions of teamwork and co-operation.

Humour is another aspect which marks out the INTP. He can readily dream up jokes about almost any situation. Taking things out of context is the chief source of humour and many an INTP is a Monty Pythonite. The Ne is the engine and source of this joke-generator. Needless to say, the humour of an INTP can be pretty zany and warped and may not be understood easily by others. The problem is that the Ne concepts for jokes are put into a structure only by the Ti. Hence, the humour can become black and tactless, having felt little Feeling input. Funnily enough, INTPs are dreadful tellers of jokes (which seems to be more the domain of those with Se), perhaps because they pay too little attention to detail when speaking spontaneously. If you see someone smirking and laughing at some private thought, without any obvious reason, he's probably an INTP. INTPs may however make good comedy writers, with the humour of Woody Allen being particularly liked.

http://www.typologycentral.com/wiki/index.php/INTP

Thanks for the prankful reminder. :D Often I contemplate doing weird stuff. Then there is a voice within that telling me "NO!". Let me just say that I was less restrained as a child.

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Utoh, :p
You Are 90% Prankster
prank.jpg

When it comes to pranking, you rule the school. You prank people as often as you can, and there's no slow down in sight.
You love pranks of all sort, and if you run out of ideas, there's no shame with returning to a classic. For you, it's not about the prank... it's about the reaction!
I won't prank if it hurts someone, those style pranks to me aren't pranks but terrorizing a person. Like jumping up and saying boo to someone...you could give a person a coronary doing that! :p