How do you know about the personality types of other's? | INFJ Forum

How do you know about the personality types of other's?

b7$sl1JC0

Community Member
May 24, 2020
So the question says a lot, personally i have never met (or maybe) another infj. In Europe i guess they are only a handful
I read a lot on internet about people who say, my friend my wife my husband my neighbor is that type. I never introduced my self with my type, how everybody knows the types of other's?
My physical appearance, my job, my hobbies say nothing about my personality

This is a thing where a lot of people on the internet pretend that they do but they actually dont and sometimes does a poor job at it.

In type me threads I could write a lot about what I do use, way too much to fit for a thread.
But in "concrete non-virtual" life, I most of the time do not type anyone. Ok, actually I have some types where I click quite badly, and I only focus on recognizing these (INFJ is not one of them, otherwise I wouldnt be here), but in general I dont know what type the person is unless on a type me thread online or if the person does tell me the type. However, recently one you tuber that I watched went talking about MBTI, I paused to video, think for 30 seconds, said to myself "INTJ or INTP, not that much Introvert" and the you tuber said himself: "I scored last time as INTJ, but today as INTP and I see more myself on the INTP description than on INTJ description" and I was pretty much happy that my guess was quite accurate. On that day (it was this week), in these 30 seconds I first thought of stereotypes, he fitted the INFP one, then I revised all dichotomies (I vs E, N vs S, etc..) and realized that there was too much Ti and Te, so I switched to INTP, and then I realized that the guy had somewhat of INTJ vibe and Te vs Ti and Ne vs Ni wasnt that clear, which made me in doubt if INTJ or INTP.

You're ok though Slant.

giphy.gif

I read..... my 11 year old kid is this type and i think wtf when the kid found the time to develop his personality??? Full of bullshit.

In many people i see that they don't even have a personality at all.

I find searching the web for good information is like searching a trash can for good food.

Some characteristics on people is not that difficult to understand, i mean my brother is an introvert, my sister extrovert, i thought when i was younger that I'm in the middle to realize after many years that I'm a fucking introvert. My last girlfriend was always saying to me when we were going out, please smile and try not to insult people, just try to keep your opinion about them for you.

People adapted many behaviors to achieve something and that makes it very difficult to say with confidence what type they are