Hmm

Spiritual Leo

On Holiday
Apr 14, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Thinker
With a conscious mind, we have the ability to use our compassion, intelligence, and our information to take ourselves into a heaven on earth reality, but we aren't using our gifts so we continue descending into a hell on earth reality filled with wars and greed. I wonder what would happen if every human being took an hour out of the day to try to understand themselves. Maybe we would realize that life is meant to be lived completely different than the way we are living now.

Is it that for which we long for already inside of us just waiting to be found?

Isn't peace what we all want in life? Well at least what all INFJ's want- Lol

I'm confident that we, as Americans, have lost our great navigational ideas that would get this country heading in the right direction which is upsetting because we are the generation of information and we should be finding solutions to these political problems.

Reactions: Ciergan
the sad thing is that my generation had this same ideal. . . we lost it somewhere along the way. . those of us that still belive it is possible and indeed necessary are labeled freaks adn goofballs. . throwback to hippie years. .
I hope that each coming generaton will take it up once again, only this time, make it a reality. . .
"give peace a chance". . .John Lennon. . .

... but then there are people who think of what conditions have to exist in order for peace to happen. I do believe Hitler was an INFJ (and a meth user to boot!)

... but then there are people who think of what conditions have to exist in order for peace to happen. I do believe Hitler was an INFJ (and a meth user to boot!)

Hitler was very insightful, but he was an absolutely horrible person.

Yes, it would be very hard to actually achieve peace, nearly impossible, but it is not impossible to achieve peace within. Achieving peace within on the individual basis first is the first step to achieving peace for all.

How likely is it to happen? Probably never, but it is a beautiful thought and I like my hopeful optimism! lol

Take care fellow INFJ

I don't think a heaven-on-Earth reality would be possible-- ever. It goes against the very laws of nature of which we are a product, and of which we have no choice but to abide by. In what way is life meant to be lived? No organism on this Earth lives life in such a way that it can exclude itself from the competition for resources. Life is one long struggle, and the struggle is against both others and ourselves.

I'm all for ending wars, but unfortunately, those wars are only a side-effect of the first world's historic economic and military dominance over the second, world, third world, and so on-- not to mention when first world countries are competing amongst themselves. The way we live as Americans is only possible because of how much we have taken advantage of other nations in the past-- and how we continue to do so. This is survival of the fittest. This is competition for resources.

If we really want peace, if we really want everyone to live happily and comfortably, we have to share our wealth. I'm not just talking about the 1% (thought that would be optimal), because America still remains one of the wealthiest, if not the wealthiest nation, in terms of how much of the wealth is held by individual citizens (per capita). This would mean lowering our quality of life to match that of possibly a third world nation, for everyone in the world to have food to eat.