Edgar Cayce | INFJ Forum

Edgar Cayce

Man, that guy is an awesome guy. Though I have trouble putting people on a certain Personality type. However he was a great healer and was always ready to answer questions. Great guy I do say.

Man, that guy is an awesome guy. Though I have trouble putting people on a certain Personality type. However he was a great healer and was always ready to answer questions. Great guy I do say.

Yeah no doubt... and I don't assume he was INFJ just because he was a prophet, but from key biographical points on Cayce's life:

- very private person, mysterious, oft misunderstood
-Couldn't say no to people that needed his help (INFJ compelled to save the world)
- usually forgot what he just said during his readings (INFJ tendancy to forget details/specific words spoken)
-required a lot of "downtime" after his readings (INFJ need to recharge in solitude after intense concentration)

Yeah no doubt... and I don't assume he was INFJ just because he was a prophet, but from key biographical points on Cayce's life:

- very private person, mysterious, oft misunderstood
-Couldn't say no to people that needed his help (INFJ compelled to save the world)
- usually forgot what he just said during his readings (INFJ tendancy to forget details/specific words spoken)
-required a lot of "downtime" after his readings (INFJ need to recharge in solitude after intense concentration)

Agreeable, not too mention he made that hospital to help those in need.
Him forgetting what he said in his readings though, from what I have read about his readings, he had to go into a trance like state. He said he would pretty much leave his body, I wonder if, for some of his readings, he just wasn't there mentally, but he was physically. (hard to explain). His readings also taxed him really hard, in his older years, during the war the government would limit him to one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Cayce would not usually do more than that as he could not refuse a request. I believe thats correct, not sure though.

Last edited: