MBTI
INFJ
just curious to see what we can collectively come up with

there are plenty of talented people here

lets work on some projects

we dont need money

creativity is our resource

i feel like so many of us exist with our potential untapped

if we can learn to focus our energy on something tangible, it'd be fun and exciting

First, what's the goal, plan, and ultimate outcome? What should we do and how do we achieve it?

what sort of projects? (and no, i'm not particularly talented.)

First, what's the goal, plan, and ultimate outcome? What should we do and how do we achieve it?

lets start out by allowing ourselves to think more abstractly

the goal is to become active
the plan is yet to be discovered
the ultimate outcome is good

we can do remarkable things
what sort of projects?
let's dream a little bit

lets start out by allowing ourselves to think more abstractly

the goal is to become active
the plan is yet to be discovered
the ultimate outcome is good

we can do remarkable things
what sort of projects?
let's dream a little bit

my J wants to know more of where you're going with this; it sounds intriguing but your responses/guidelines have been a bit vague; on purpose, of course, you want to keep this open-ended so as not to narrow the possibilities or limit the potential.
however, i get the sense, and i may be wrong, and i don't want to sound rude or too direct, that you have thoughts of where this might go or what it could accomplish; you have but some restraint and abstractness to this thread, but i guess what I'm trying to ask is: where do you see this going? you say the plan is yet to be discovered, the ultimate outcome is good; if this is what we work with, what are we trying to do? and more importantly, to what end?

(forgive my sounding harsh. and i feel i just responded way too seriously and negatively.)

Reactions: myself
I can give moral support.

I want to change the way we educate our children. I want to completely flip the emphasis from competition to the concept of cooperation.
I was thinking if we educated an entire generation starting from pre-K on up - in about 20 years we could begin the process of changing the world.