A Clif High "Call for Compassion"

Animekitty

Regular Poster
Aug 28, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/mastery.html

I do not know the culture/history of Korea that well. But there is a person I have never meet that I think knows the situation very well.

I cannot validate his authenticity simply by giving facts or reason why I believe him other than asking that you take the time to look at his integrity. I can only know what I perceive of him by what he has presented to the public domain but that does not persuaded me form my feeling (in the Jungian sense) he is as he presents himself. His reputation to some on this forum might be tainted due to his line of work in "conspiracy theory" and bad impressions can shaped when we label people to automatically be discounted only because of what they have been labeled. I don't wish nor do I want him to be correct. It is not an emotional attachment I have to the idea that he is some sort of guru/prophet. We are all human beings on equal footing that we live and we die, making errors of *factual* judgment.

But truth cannot be invalidated just because a person speaks odd or has some ignorance about the world that blinds them to other possibilities. What matters is that we correct our mistakes and become less ignorant. It is *not* my intent to alienate people here away from me with what might be perceived as a bad source of information. That mistake has been my Achilles Heel, to post random things on forums from a third party source and not to elaborate my way of understanding what it represents to me from my standpoint. So I must state that this information on this webpage should only be known in the context of the man as a person who I respect as having authentic/genuine integrity and should at least be given the benefit of the doubt that he might be presenting some of the truth.

Even if he is associated with the derogatory term "conspiracy theorist" it is only by looking under the surface appearance that we my see into another persons mind and by personal experience show others we care about their plight. If not we let them fall away into fear, anger, aggression and open pray to manipulative forces of mal-intent. We as people protect each other by the compassion to say no to those forces and not let them make us betray each other for their profit, their greed and their control plans. We can push back false hatred with true understanding. This is what I see happening if people listen to his words.

I have no false hopes. I do not see what I said as pointless or as a rant. I have to say this as the person I am on the inside and as what I see that is also inside of him. It is possible to make a difference without being manipulative, by showing the true intent we wish not to keep hidden. To keep trying until others understand us as who we are, as someone that can be trusted to look at the person themselves and not just to label them.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir