Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 28 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

[video=youtube_share;Ak0_fa1DDpc]http://youtu.be/Ak0_fa1DDpc[/video]
Don't get uptight.....I don't advocate killing animals at all....this just reminded me of this song.

I probably... would not!

Last edited:
but that is not the dilemma posed here. the terms of this dilemma as stated in op are that you cant spend it on stuff like that, you have to spend it on yourself.

Oh, poop. I should bother to read opening posts.

If it makes you feel any better, nobody gains or loses anything when all is said and done; we all leave this world the same way as we entered, that is with an intolerable sorrow.

wrong

Reactions: invisible
No, but I would pay money to kill a person killing a puppy.

Reactions: the
YES. That's a ton of money. I would kill a puppy to get any of my friends that much money too. Yeah, I'm biased towards humans. Who isn't?

YES. That's a ton of money. I would kill a puppy to get any of my friends that much money too. Yeah, I'm biased towards humans. Who isn't?

I'm sure as fack not. I hate humans. I love animals.

This is my favorite "Feeler Frenzy" thread.

I will never understand how so many people can have this insane philosophy.

Har, har, har. I sense sarcasm but you damn people got my "feelings" all confused. I just don't know anymore.

This thread has me so mad that I could strangle a puppy.

Reactions: 894tt3h9
I will kill my own newborn child for a million dollars.

XD This thread is like the INFJs version of the scene in American History X when Edward Norton takes off his shirt in the prison yard to let people know his gang affiliation. I'm both perplexed and amused at how newbs always seem to beeline here to make their puppy-killing ideologies known right off the bat.

Last edited:
I would feel guilty but I would do it... Better kick the living crap out of a person who came up with the money and the puppy for such sick test.
I would cover my college loans, give my mom a very good life insurance and spend most of the money on charities I trust.. A life of one poor puppy theoretically for that price can save thousands.

Last edited:
without hesitation

Last edited:
XD This thread is like the INFJs version of the scene in American History X when Edward Norton takes off his shirt in the prison yard to let people know his gang affiliation. I'm both perplexed and amused at how newbs always seem to beeline here to make their puppy-killing ideologies known right off the bat.

I just want this thread to reach 1000 posts just so that we can have a thread on the INFJs forum entitled "Would you kill a puppy for $1000000 [part 2]"