What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 69 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

• Cool
Reactions: aeon
Rangers @ Astros ALCS Game 6 recap

My heart goes to Framber... he was sparkling in the 2022 postseason... that graphic with his 2023 postseason ERA had me do a double-take.

Cheers,
Ian

Rangers @ Astros ALCS Game 7 4th inning, Rangers on fire!

The youngʼin Carter could not have placed it better. The 21-year-old is dreaming of the Fall Classic.

And it seems Adolis Garcia has something to prove.

Sweet Texas Heat ❤️

The Texas Rangers have won the AL pennant, defeating the Houston Astros in Game 7 of the ALCS 11-4

Adolis Garcia ALCS MVP?

In just this game, Adolis had 4H, 2HR, and 5 RBI.

edit: Adolis confirmed as ALCS MVP... 10 for 28, 5HR, 15 RBI.

The Texas Rangers advance to the Fall Classic for the first time since 2011.

Cheers,
Ian

Last edited:
billie being a dad for almost 3 mins

Reactions: yokai and aeon
How Laufey Revived the Worst-Selling Music Genre

• Love
Reactions: yokai and aeon
Stanford University - Dr. Robert Sapolsky - Introduction to Human Behavioral Biology

It's nice to see Frank James(INFJ Youtuber) make it up to HBO Max. :tonguewink:

Persona is an excellent documentary for critically thinking about MBTI. A lot of my "experiments" here(again apologize to anyone I may have offended. I was high on different drugs, while working 2 jobs and going to school while on here in the past. My bad.), were testing a lot of the points made here in this documentary about MBTI. How important are personality typing systems, what can be accurately assessed by them, and what assumptions are often made that can be problematic(e.g. "F-types" aren't as smart or logical as "T-types" for instance. INFJ is a "rare" type therefore must be "special". You can read and understand a person by typing them, as opposed to actually trying to get to know them, etc.). MBTI, I reiterate here, is really IMO best applied on an individual basis. It's cool to see and interact with people from other types. But judging people or stereotyping them because of their MBTI type causes issues, ranging from the hilarious to the downright harmful. Anyhoo...

Last edited:
One of my favorite INFJs of all-time, Daniel-Day Lewis, talking about one of my favorite movie characters of all time, Daniel Plainview from There Will Be Blood.

I could rant and rave all day about the movie, but just as a personal comment, it is one of the characters that I felt a lot of empathy for, but he was supposed to somehow be a "villain". Very misunderstood character, from the point-of-view of a lot of critics at the time.

A McDonald's hamburger from the 90s is still alive!

• Gross

Reactions: Jexocuha

• Love
donʼt run on olʼ boy...he brutal, yo!