What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now | Page 90 | INFJ Forum

What YouTube Videos Are You Watching Right Now

Reactions: Wyote
I said don’t sleep. Lookin’ hungry here.

Reactions: aeon
I enjoy NdGT, and I enjoyed this.

Too many films left out, but how could it not.

And he called the flaw in The Matrix...I was cheering, but then again, in the original script, the humans were cloud computing units, so it does get a pass.

And he called the flaw in The Matrix...I was cheering, but then again, in the original script, the humans were cloud computing units, so it does get a pass.

Not gonna watch the video but what is this in reference to? Humans being batteries?

Not gonna watch the video but what is this in reference to? Humans being batteries?
Yes, the humans serving as a collective power source isn’t thermodynamically possible as presented.

Said humans as cloud computing units was deemed too out there by the studios.

Cheers,
Ian

Yes, the humans serving as a collective power source isn’t thermodynamically possible as presented.

Said humans as cloud computing units was deemed too out there by the studios.

Cheers,
Ian

I always interpreted the battery thing as a metaphor for cloud computing units or whatever else they are resourcing humans for.
I think that was the intent because they don't get too specific about how they function as batteries other than to say they are a source of power in a general sense.
And seeing as the original intent was cloud computing units, the battery thing is obviously just a metaphor to appease the suits.
Robots probably think of power differently, but also it's very possible that tech could be created to source humans for literal power.

😯:cool:

Robots probably think of power differently, but also it's very possible that tech could be created to source humans for literal power.
Not thermodynamically possible. Humans always generate less than their input, because of heat loss.

I mean, you can use them, or enslave them for net gain in a markets sense, using them to transmute resources, but they can never be a source of energy or power in the sense of physics.

Cheers,
Ian

they can never be a source of energy or power in the sense of physics.

I agree only within the confines of our current understanding and ability.
This is sci-fi we are talkin about so I can think of some fairly wild solutions that could turn out true.

Big Sexy ❤️

Imagine if this was flipped, such that a man was speaking about women.

Anyway, Big Think for the win.

• Love
Reactions: HeavyNeuralPayload
Still disappointed after all these years that George caved to all the ignorant crybaby Jar Jar haters.
I already suspected him to be evil after watching Phantom Menace but people thought I was a wackadoodle for it.

Nightmare fuel lmfao

Facts

🤔