[INFJ] - What Have You Done Today? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] What Have You Done Today?

That's really dangerous @bellisima, to yourself and others. I think it would be better for you to call in sick and take a sleep than go to work. If you still can't sleep, you should probably call a doctor, or visit the emergency room.
i'm okay, it's probably because of too much coffee too. i'll pass out tomorrow i'm sure after i'm done with my shift. thanks for the concern.

p.s
i don't believe doctors can really help.

Very nice! Do you do a lot of quilting?

Yes, I do. I own my own Creativity business Primarily I make Art Quilts; however, I make others to sell as well. Today I delivered one to a client for her new office. She wanted to spruce things up... but durable for folks to perch on her ugly loveseat, lol. View attachment 28721 View attachment 28721

Oh no what have I done today.... O>O

Woke up at five thirty maybe, because I was supposed to go into town. I felt overwhelmed so I decided not too. My sister wasn't too happy about the short notice. :/ Felt really bad about that.

So then I got to sleep in. Woke up at 8:00, fed the sheep, got on the 'puter to do some online stuff that needed doing. Stayed on talking to people. Had a shower. Had breakfast. (This is around 11:00 now) Washed the dishes. Danced WHILE doing the dishes a little! Went back on the internet. Talked with more people. I don't remember what happened here. Skyped someone that I had to skype (12:30 - 2:30). Hung out online until 5:00 when I was part of an online poeting Jam <3 Did a review on a short story. hopped off the internet for supper. Watched an episode of Big Bang Theory. Andddd here I am. *sobs* I need to pull myself together.

Nothing. Absofreakinlutely nothing. That's how it feels.

Well, in actuality I ran 3 miles, got dressed, cleaned, cooked, fed, snuggled and cared for sick kids and watched 3 movies. I just didn't do anything I wanted to get done. Oh and I posted on here.

Reactions: hush and aeon
slept too little, went to work, did accounting stuff, did IT stuff, got stressed and frazzled, tried to fix some things and install some things, gave up due to unforeseen issues and lack of energy.

I will leave work soon, go home, have some tea, listen to some music, and probably collapse into bed soon after.

Reactions: hush
after my graveyard shift, i lurked on here, answered here and there, ate a cake and cat napped. LIFE'S good when you dont think of anything.

Woke up with a fever.
Coughed.
Txt work at 6am to say I'm sick and can't come in again today.
Had boiled egg and toast for breakfast.
Dropped my car in for a service.
Took dogs to park.
Coughed my guts up. Went to Dr and got antibiotics and commenced.
Noticed that I felt better today and noticed my moods are up and down because of the flu.
Watched a tube video and couldn't stay awake.

Spent the morning with a friend--coffee was consumed, along with toast and fruit. Mm.
Appointment with my therapist. *Always* grow so much from my time with her.
Hiked with the puppy in the afternoon--nice 2.5(ish) mile hike. I need to exercise more. >_<
Showered. Washed my hair. \o/ lol
Watched YouTube videos on Japan-related topics, and makeup videos.)))
Will be sleeping soon. \o/

Up at 4 am
work at 4:30
moved some stuff
cleaned some stuff
looked at the internet
sent a couple of emails
ate a bagel & creamcheese

I haven't done anything because these pains keep me in the bed. Feeling so nauseous... It's even a bit "dangerous" to start chatting with anyone since already tried that (with a clumsy phone) and I started laughing which hurt like crazy and then started crying because... Hurting so much? Laughing and crying at the same, I think I'm going crazy. x__x So yeah, this makes me feel so lazy for not being able to do anything. :/

Only done some resting and one attempt to chat with someone, owww... ;__;

I haven't done anything because these pains keep me in the bed. Feeling so nauseous... It's even a bit "dangerous" to start chatting with anyone since already tried that (with a clumsy phone) and I started laughing which hurt like crazy and then started crying because... Hurting so much? Laughing and crying at the same, I think I'm going crazy. x__x So yeah, this makes me feel so lazy for not being able to do anything. :/

Only done some resting and one attempt to chat with someone, owww... ;__;

:hug:I hope you're feeling a bit better now :c

woke at 4 am with a stomach cramp,
dealt with surges of mild pain for a couple of hours. figure it must bee food poisoning.
Tried not to take the pain personally,
Thought of @flower and took heart in her resilience.
fed the dogs
looked at stuff on line
sent an email or two
texted bro inlaw
started timing cramps
thought about labor
I think i am almost all better
slept in an extra 20 minutes

quoted really old Steve Martin movies with coworkers
I'm picking out a Thermos for you....

woke at 4 am with a stomach cramp,
dealt with surges of mild pain for a couple of hours. figure it must bee food poisoning.
Tried not to take the pain personally,
Thought of @flower and took heart in her resilience.
fed the dogs
looked at stuff on line
sent an email or two
texted bro inlaw
started timing cramps
thought about labor
I think i am almost all better

I'm picking out a Thermos for you....

What's it like to get up at 4am? Is it good?

Reactions: Siimplicity