Two words that currently describe you (Part 2) | Page 27 | INFJ Forum

Two words that currently describe you (Part 2)

Glad to hear that. One of those days/nights huh? Have a pear drop.. only the one.. OMG three !! that's wrong.. Oh well. enjoy. :sunglasses:
Another post :kissingheart:

Another post :kissingheart:

@Jet @Sandie33 I know that I have now completely broken the 'two words' rule so I will pay for this tomorrow in the mods/admins forum. but.. since I'm likely to be in jail for the next few weeks, I would recommend a movie called Hector and the Search for Happiness - I think it's on US netflix if you have it.

It's kinda gentle comedy with a bit of a deeper edge.. Ya-Ya sisterhood lol.. coughs, half chokes on pear drops.. survives, but only just. Life huh ?

@Jet @Sandie33 I know that I have now completely broken the 'two words' rule so I will pay for this tomorrow in the mods/admins forum. but.. since I'm likely to be in jail for the next few weeks, I would recommend a movie called Hector and the Search for Happiness - I think it's on US netflix if you have it.

It's kinda gentle comedy with a bit of a deeper edge.. Ya-Ya sisterhood lol.. coughs, half chokes on pear drops.. survives, but only just. Life huh ?
:hug:I'll bring you pear drops in prison James...TY for the movie-hit

and yes...Life, Huh? :p Ya-ya!

It's on UTube full length too! :)

Reactions: Jet and James
:hug:I'll bring you pear drops in prison James...TY for the movie-hit

and yes...Life, Huh? :p Ya-ya!

Oh ... you know Sandie, since I'll be locked up anyway.. might as well share to members the ones left..

Reactions: Jet and Sandie33
Oh ... you know Sandie, since I'll be locked up anyway.. might as well share to members the ones left..
Ooooo :)
They are bagged similar to our Horehound candies. Bet they are yummy!

Reactions: Jet and James
Exhausted beginning
:hug: i have noticed you seemed that way lately. i hope everything is alright. if not, this too shall pass. i am a message away if needed.:hug:

extremely determined

Flabbily flabbergasted :m047:

Reactions: Jet and Sandie33