The Poo Thread | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

The Poo Thread

[MENTION=1855]christmas[/MENTION] O_O if you have chronic pain, i don't think you should take any laxatives even if it's natural. might mess u up.

also, the tea tastes gross so you might barf it up first anyway

hee.

i need to poo again!!! imma schedule a endoscopy cuz i chickened out the fist time. we need to make sure i don't has ass cancer. i don't know why i think that is funny. i apologize to all of those who have suffered a loss from cancer. my grandpa died from prostate cancer.

everyone, go get your ass checked by a gastroenterologist or oncologist or like whatever the protocol is.

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]

Are we going have discussions of odd occasions to do with the subject?

e.g.
"I was having a shit, when for some reason I became everywhere and no where at once, then it was alright so I didn't worry"

how do you weigh your poo without touching it?

Growing up with no privacy at home the crapper was my sanctuary. I have a special fondness of peaceful, serene toilet-time.
poo-pourri-never-leave.jpg
seriously though, any woman who's delivered their children the non-roman way will know that you've never been so scared of a turd in your life as you are when you know you need to go first time after the miracle of birth.

poo wisdom:

Enlightenment comes when your third eye is at one with your turd eye and you can see your own shit..
Christopher Wynter

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]

Reactions: grt$5vb
Challenge accepted

[MENTION=4759]GYX_Kid[/MENTION]

gyx_kid: have you ever had to shit while someone was locked in the bathroom and shower, and taking really long
niffer: lLOOOL
gyx_kid: so you pooped in a bag, and kept it until they were done
gyx_kid: and had to sneak it into the toilet, but then the bag wouldnt flush
niffer: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
gyx_kid: so you took the soiled empty bag down to the garbage
gyx_kid: which was somewhere else
niffer: NO
niffer: HAVE U?
gyx_kid: nah. just thought i'd ask
gyx_kid: just kidding, yeah it was recent
gyx_kid: i shat in a bag, then snuck it into the bathroom and took a shower while eating a weed brownie that a girl made for me
gyx_kid: on that note i gotta go
niffer: lol ur pooping story
niffer: omggg
gyx_kid: yeah. i dare you to top my pooping story
niffer: XD
niffer: SOON.

soon-parrot.png

This better niff AND hoff my ass. I mean your ass better....yeah

Last edited:
A lot of mucous has been showing up recently.

Can you think of why? I had diarrhea for a few days in a row last week.

I find that eating whole almonds makes my gut uncomfy. Like it feels like I had too much fibre and not enough water or something, even if I just eat a few.

I stumbled across this image in my wanderings and thought of this thread... but then I couldn't remember the exact title of the thread, nor in which subforum I could find it! I was about to look around but instead I just did a forum search with the keyword being "poo." XD XD Came up as the first result! Your thread has reached celebrity status, miss [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]! Long live the poo! (oh gawd I'm cheesy)

Anyway...

1203551441132.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Just for some interesting information:

If you partake in a high sugar/fat diet, it loosens your stools.

I conquer (poo).

Rosemary cannot be digested.

I had some baked lemon rosemary chicken for lunch and saw rosemary in my poop just now.