The INFJ sex life | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The INFJ sex life

This is going to sound weird and unbelievable, but, what hasn't already been shared. I have no shame anymore anyway.

My experience was dating not very often because I could rarely see something working long term. Picky. I honestly didn't want to lead anyone on that 'wouldn't work'. I was looking for the one and not for a good time.

Well, when I finally met the one I knew I'd marry, I justified sex knowing we'd end up married so it was ok in that scenario. I was a virgin at the time.

We did marry a few years later. I've never had another. I'm very happy for that with no regrets despite how ridiculously strange that is in this day and age. *shrugs* It's all I know.

If you've read my posts you know that things are rocky right now. Yet, it will be ok. We will endure and she will be changed as will I.

I've never been normal, but I'm still going to regret this post tomorrow.

This is going to sound weird and unbelievable, but, what hasn't already been shared. I have no shame anymore anyway.

My experience was dating not very often because I could rarely see something working long term. Picky. I honestly didn't want to lead anyone on that 'wouldn't work'. I was looking for the one and not for a good time.

Well, when I finally met the one I knew I'd marry, I justified sex knowing we'd end up married so it was ok in that scenario. I was a virgin at the time.

We did marry a few years later. I've never had another. I'm very happy for that with no regrets despite how ridiculously strange that is in this day and age. *shrugs* It's all I know.

If you've read my posts you know that things are rocky right now. Yet, it will be ok. We will endure and she will be changed as will I.

I've never been normal, but I'm still going to regret this post tomorrow.
I don't think you've got any reason to regret that post. That sounds lovely, and you sound pretty sound.

great thread. I cannot do casual sex either. Faithful husband and lover for 35 years.

On another note, it's interesting that most people think that they are good, if not great lovers, and yet think some of their lovers, current or former were not. How does that work? How does that add up?

Yeah, I'm kinda curious about that as well.

Last edited:
Currently "enjoying" a life of celibacy, until I meet someone I can trust!

I too cannot handle casual sex, though I will admit I have done it in the past. I need that trust, that companionship. And I want to fully embrace my significant other, mentally, emotionally and spiritually before we engage in the physical part. The past has given me many lessons.

But I can say that anyone can be a passionate, incredible lover if they are passionate enough and choose to be.

Last edited:
This. Sex is extremely important to me, but I cannot do casual sex. I'm just not wired for it.

I once read this post on google images that read " the most notable gentleman knows exactly when to stop acting like one" .. it sounds kinky but it really isn't, its character

what sex life. :eek:

Reactions: Bellosome
great thread. I cannot do casual sex either. Faithful husband and lover for 35 years.

On another note, it's interesting that most people think that they are good, if not great lovers, and yet think some of their lovers, current or former were not. How does that work? How does that add up?
Your wonderful confidence reminds me of a quote from Wolfe's Peace:
“The experienced feel love or desire, or both. The inexperienced are sick with a thousand feelings, most of them unformed: fearful that they may be unable to love or to inspire love; fearful of what they may do if once they allow their emotions to carry them away; fearful that they may be unable to cut the cord that binds them still to the superficial affections of childhood; longing for adventure and yet unable to see that their adventure is in the present, that there will soon be nothing left but love and desire.”

Maybe it becomes a comparison of what someone else thought about them versus what their current lover knows and admits about their affection? I think it's as much about knowing how to receive love as about giving

Reactions: CosmicINFJ
Suspect this will be a very short thread that dies quickly ...

:D

I've never been *with* an INFJ but ive been one lol

I've been blessed with some mind blowing love making sessions. It's all about vulnerability and opening yourself to both pleasure and pain. It's trusting the other person irrationally too much and giving yourself to them body and soul. It's the cataclystic effect of both your souls and bodies being together as one and leaving you both in a state of exctasy.

It's finding beauty in the simplest of things...it's tossing aside insecurities and giving way to acceptance. It's the softness of the skin under your fingertips and the way the other person shivers...it's that burning sensations inside your chest when you are repressing everything you want to say to that person and don't...but you rather express it by looking deeply into their eyes while you both fuse together as one.

It's about being yourself and loving yourself. It's about losing yourself in the seas of pleasure...letting the waves overcome you..overwhelm you. Again and again.

The best lovers ive had were the ones who were patient and more into pleasuring me and enjoyed seeing me experience pleasure like I never thought imaginable.

Is it me or did it just get really hot in here all of a sudden??? hahaha

tumblr_nb8uq28gvt1tjpaueo1_500.gif

I love passionate intense sex. Something that could only happen with a deep spiritual, physical, mental and emotional connection. All or nothing. And while I may have a strong personality, I am very submissive in this department.

It's about trust.

I've never been *with* an INFJ but ive been one lol

I've been blessed with some mind blowing love making sessions. It's all about vulnerability and opening yourself to both pleasure and pain. It's trusting the other person irrationally too much and giving yourself to them body and soul. It's the cataclystic effect of both your souls and bodies being together as one and leaving you both in a state of exctasy.

It's finding beauty in the simplest of things...it's tossing aside insecurities and giving way to acceptance. It's the softness of the skin under your fingertips and the way the other person shivers...it's that burning sensations inside your chest when you are repressing everything you want to say to that person and don't...but you rather express it by looking deeply into their eyes while you both fuse together as one.

It's about being yourself and loving yourself. It's about losing yourself in the seas of pleasure...letting the waves overcome you..overwhelm you. Again and again.

The best lovers ive had were the ones who were patient and more into pleasuring me and enjoyed seeing me experience pleasure like I never thought imaginable.

Is it me or did it just get really hot in here all of a sudden??? hahaha

tumblr_nb8uq28gvt1tjpaueo1_500.gif

as a virgin, I can only say I hope so :p
Same here. All I can say really is that I'd love to do anything to make it a nice experience. I want to be very giving in that way, and would be happy to spend as much time as it takes.