Should the Supreme Court stop Biden from giving social security funds to illegal aliens? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Should the Supreme Court stop Biden from giving social security funds to illegal aliens?

Reactions: Asa and just me
Glad you are not blaming it on religion.

Never forget. Peacekeepers slain as sheep. Planes attacking America.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon
I know that @pale rider has been away from the computer and not able to address all of the questions here recently, so I decided to provide the research I found. I cannot say this represents Pale Rider's intentions for this thread, only that this is the information that I personally found related to this issue.

I wasn't sure if the legislation I found that Biden was trying to pass in 2021 was related to what this poll is asking.

Pale rider follows up in another post saying specifically:
"I'm speaking of illegal immigrants who have paid nothing into SS. Think it's is in bold type in the OP."

This is the core issue with this discussion, why it doesn't make sense and why I'm finding it hard to formulate a response. I think there may be a misunderstand of what 'alien' is referencing in this legislation that Biden is trying to pass. Definitions are super important.

The government run SSI website has a GREAT write up definitions I would like to share:

I posted the entire webpage (here is a link to it: https://www.ssa.gov/ssi/spotlights/spot-non-citizens.htm)

But it is important to go through the specific section which defines alien:

A noncitizen (also called an "alien" for immigration purposes) may be eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) if he or she meets the requirements of the laws for noncitizens that went into effect on August 22, 1996. In general, beginning August 22, 1996, most noncitizens must meet two requirements to be potentially eligible for SSI:

• small blue and black arrow
    be in a qualified alien category; and
    small blue and black arrow
    meet a condition that allows qualified aliens to get SSI.
This is already law, so understand that.

The questions should be asked:

Why would Biden, or any other elected official, seek to make it legal for people who have not paid into the SSI system to be able to receive SSI benefits? Think long and hard to come up with a good argument for that. The truth is, there is no argument for that. Instead, Biden's legislation (and many other similar ones) have been aimed at helping people who are considered aliens (non-citizens of the USA) who are working and paying into the SS system already to collect SSI later in life.

This is why I am confused by this thread, @pale rider . There are situations in which people who are not actual residents have obtained work authority and are paying into the system and would like to collect. There are situations where people who are not actual residents but have an false SSN identity are paying into the system. These are the people targeted by these legislation changes. I can't find any legislation that is specifically targeting people who never paid into the system. I think this is why no one is responding to this thread, it's a very confusing premise.

Why would Biden, or any other elected official, seek to make it legal for people who have not paid into the SSI system to be able to receive SSI benefits?

So that illegals are dependent on the govt for their existence. For the votes. Are you going to vote against the hand that feeds you?

The govt. hands out money like cheap candy on Halloween night.

The total cost of illegals alone? The last number I've seen was $150+ BILLION and raising. What other country does this?

150 billion out of 6 trillion is 2.5%
I'm SHOOK.
Granted this is twice as much as the next highest countries.

Last edited:
So that illegals are dependent on the govt for their existence. For the votes. Are you going to vote against the hand that feeds you?

The govt. hands out money like cheap candy on Halloween night.

The total cost of illegals alone? The last number I've seen was $150+ BILLION and raising. What other country does this?
Yeah but they can't vote. You have to be a us citizen to vote in federal elections....

• Haha
A friend will help you bury something. A good friend will help you carry it.
Bad joke. Sorry.

I've helped carry several folk. The one I had to turn down bothers me intensely. It was my cousin's Father: my Uncle. I wasn't ready after burying my Dad yet.

Time doesn't just fix everything.

• Heart
A friend will help you bury something. A good friend will help you carry it.
Bad joke. Sorry.
Whatʼs the difference between a good friend and a best friend?

A good friend will post your bail.

A best friend will help you hide the body.

Lulz,
Ian

Reactions: just me