Say something positive about the previous poster. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Say something positive about the previous poster.

[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] is sweet, smart, & imaginative. Nice person to talk to.
forum wouldn't be the same without her.

Reactions: TinyBubbles
[MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION]

Posts the best music videos <3

Reactions: rawr
[MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] has a profile name I find inspiring. Usually shadows are portrayed as negative things, but Radiant shadows name makes me believe that those in the shadows can still shine :)
So to me, whenever I see a post by Radiant Shadow, I feel a little happy inside just because of the name it was posted under.

A lot of people seem to easily connect to you, whether they've been on the forum for years or only a few days.
You also have a way with words and tend to post a paragraph of text every now and then that feels like it belongs in a novel.

[MENTION=11651]ArtFirst[/MENTION]

You are a truth teller with a magnanimous spirit. So thoughtful. This sincerity you have will help others capture their own x

Reactions: Artisan
[MENTION=12070]Delta[/MENTION] has a cool username :)

[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] She seems very sweet and kind to others. :) She always have pretty avatars.

[MENTION=11100]flower[/MENTION] is always kind to me, making her one of my friends. Great personality.

I'm guessing [MENTION=680]just me[/MENTION] is into lighting/nature photography judging by the avatar, which I find to be a really cool trait

Reactions: just me
[MENTION=11849]feltfriend[/MENTION] I don't know him too well but he seems to be a kind and considerate person who (judging by what I've seen) always contributes positively to the forum with nice and interesting posts.

(I've just 27 posts. Have I ended the thread? XD)

Reactions: feltfriend
I know nothing about funny bubbles but that the name tiny bubbles is very joyous. Who can't resist tiny bubbles? I can't they brighten my day.

Reactions: grt$5vb
[MENTION=12451]silk and chiffon[/MENTION] has the smoothest name ever!

Rarely posts but is often present. Strong silent type. Cool guy, asks interesting questions when he writes. AND has a cool display picture. :)

I haven't read all of his posts, but ArtFirst seems like a courteous, curious, and considerate fellow.

Radiant Shadow is very perceptive, creative and has a long range perspective on life which I find admirable. On top of that he is warm and caring about other people, sometimes to his own expense. A great person really.

[MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION] is the prettiest girl on the forum.

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] is a good man that I've always admired and had respect for.

[MENTION=6042]Izan[/MENTION] loyal

Has an adorable avatar that reminds me of my childhood days of playing Spyro on my Playstation.

[MENTION=4108]Radiant Shadow[/MENTION] is genuine and thoughtful. Has one of most beautiful minds and personalities I've come across on this forum.

[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] always has classy avatars