Perceptions of "unattractive" people | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Perceptions of "unattractive" people

giphy.gif

If this was a band, @Wyote would be a member. He likes swords and trinkets! :tearsofjoy:

@Wyote do you play the mandolin? You can be the mandolin in my jazzfunk synthy emo bluegrass band. I'll be the banjo. We'll run some tests first about how much this increases the fangirls' percpetion of your attractiveness and where you are in the guitarist to drummer scale of pssies had.

@Wyote do you play the mandolin? You can be the mandolin in my jazzfunk synthy emo bluegrass band. I'll be the banjo. We'll run some tests first about how much this increases the fangirls' percpetion of your attractiveness and where you are in the guitarist to drummer scale of pssies had.
He's more than all of that combined. He's new age transcendental, he's magical.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ok now I'm going to sleep for real. Yall stop being so fun so I can put this phone down! My nyquil will kick in soon and ima be too drunk to type coherently. Nyquil always kicks my ass...

giphy.gif

He's more than all of that combined. He's new age transcendental, he's magical.

Tfw you don't know how much is compliment and how much is utter bullshit ribbing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Ok now I'm going to sleep for real. Yall stop being so fun so I can put this phone down! My nyquil will kick in soon and ima be too drunk to type coherently. Nyquil always kicks my ass...

giphy.gif
Drunk pring pring is fun pring pring. Don't mind me I'm bad influence.

Tfw you don't know how much is compliment and how much is utter bullshit ribbing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Hahaha! I'm a wordsmith ;)

:m054:

Drunk pring pring is fun pring pring. Don't mind me I'm bad influence.

Hahaha! I'm a wordsmith ;)

:m054:
Yes actually I'm very fun when drunk... but nobody here knows that.... nope..... nuh uh... >.>

Omg I can't stop replying bc I love you guys :sob::tearsofjoy:

By a scrumptious italian carbonara no doubt.

By the way the only thing I play successfully out of these is the ukulele too.

:smile:

I do love the mandolin though. And carbonara.