Skarekrow

~~DEVIL~~
Jan 9, 2012
MBTI
Ni-INFJ-A
Enneagram
Warlock
I was listening to this song today -

And I laughed when I thought of the video...it has all the makings of an INFJ romance in a stereotypical way,
it's dramatic, romantic, intense, and ultimately beautiful in a melancholy way.

Then I thought of making this thread and this song popped in my head :tearsofjoy: -

(not sure why he has a tree branch sticking out of his ass)
Poor Morrissey, will he ever find true love?
:sob:

So post the songs that you can relate to as an INFJ...also, I want to know what songs inTjs/infPs can relate to?

What kinds of songs can you relate to your type in a stereotypical serious or funny way?

Last edited:
I think this guy must be on the forum somewhere!
LMAO

(he should really have a shirt on)​

Who is it?!
Reveal yourself!

Lol! That song is...

...greasy

I think we should all vote on who this secret singer is on the forum...hehe.
I bet if you threw change at his boobs it would stick.

I think this guy must be on the forum somewhere!
LMAO
(he should really have a shirt on)
Who is it?!
Reveal yourself!

Woah, what a total dweller. I couldn't get through much of it actually. But I will say that he isn't entirely talentless. He reminds me a little bit of an album I listened to by The Residents. He just seems so totally clueless.

I don't know if I want to hear it. I'll probably just sob myself to death.

Still haven’t listened to the whole last Bowie “Darkstar” album...some of the songs are very intense when you keep in mind he wrote it knowing he will die soon and reflecting on that in several tracks...it’s hard to hear.

Still haven’t listened to the whole last Bowie “Darkstar” album...some of the songs are very intense when you keep in mind he wrote it knowing he will die soon and reflecting on that in several tracks...it’s hard to hear.

I haven't heard it at all for that reason.