Message Generation | INFJ Forum

Message Generation

VVilliam

Community Member
Jan 11, 2022
MBTI
INJF
Hi.

I would like to share something which I find fascinating and would like some input from others, into the system I use to generate messages as I share these in this thread.

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated [to be explained] how the observer interprets the message generated [assuming they see any message] and other related subjects.

I use a list in a word document which is a living document and is related primarily to my subjective experience of 59 sun-cycles on this planet.

Presently the list consist of 79 pages - 7063 words - 2446 lines

an example of the nature of the line entries is;

Homeostasis

The Life Essence is Sovereign and Integral

The Spirit of The Planet

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Delightful

All The Same

Universal Mind

Change

Returning The Compliment

Out of The Shadow Lands

Set the board up or put the game aside...

Masks

Angelic Agenda

Concision

Ancient Grey Entity

Nervous

Ignoring...

Science Projects

I select all and copy and paste into randomizing algorithm in order to shuffle my list.

https://random-ize.com/randomize-list/

Anchor Point:

I assume the first entry on the shuffled list as the subject matter.

“I think it was an ambush or surprise attack”

This is the subject

The message is generated through my using the cursor and pg dn function, stopping randomly and selecting the line where the cursor stops. I am also investigating the idea that true randomness does not exist.

Message Generated:

Little Pointers Are Signposts

Foundation

Initiative

To Be Sovereignty

Event String Unfolding:

The Unknown Knowable

Invite The Bee To Land

To The Point

REAL Friendship

New Project

Deconstruct The Message

Mothership

William and QueenBee

Glow Softly

Transforming The Anger Energy

The Message Generator Process

Stay The Course

All Information Is Channeled

Anunnaki

Compass

Known/Revealed

Interpretation

[Shuffle List]

I reached the end of the list and shuffled it again.

[Next Anchor Point:]

Is it really that important that GOD is understood to be a male entity?

William Sing!

The Dolphins and Whales

Perception By/Through

Delightful

Forum

Getting Somewhere

Science & Spirituality

Fizzle Out

Inalienable

If You Must Believe - Believe This:

We oppose deception

I find the picture that goes with that phrase

nFukisd.png

Makes Candles Look Gathered

In Denial Is Like...

Pyramid

I forgot to note beginning and end time on this occasion - I estimate the message took around five minutes to complete.

Before I proceed with giving my interpretation of the message I ask for the current readers initial input and evaluation.

Thanks.

please clarify, you have phrases of meaning, you have attached values to those meanings, you are randomizing those phrases and then trying to parse out meaning from the order in which they appear?

please clarify, you have phrases of meaning, you have attached values to those meanings, you are randomizing those phrases and then trying to parse out meaning from the order in which they appear?

The word-strings [phrases of meaning ]are created through Journaling my own subjective human experience, so the value attached to each is significant to that.
The ComList [containing the word-string line entries] are shuffled through an online algorithm designed to shuffle lists randomly [link]

I then select list lines randomly [mostly by using pg dn key] which in turn produces the message from the lines as each is consecutively selected.

Reactions: Kgal and FiftySeven
First off, why tho?

I would like to discuss the scientific value in terms of both subjectivity and objectivity to do with the way in which the messages are generated

Would be interesting to see if you could place intent on the randomizer and see if you could get more correlated results.
Everything that you write is already somewhat correlated in your brain so it's all going to feel connected in a way by default.
But also things really are all kinda connected.

I'd try to define some sort of standard metric for correlation as well.

It seems like a lexicon of aphorisms and archetypes.

There's some appeal in the randomised grouping of these, insofar as my intuition wants to construct possible ways for all the aphorisms and archetypes to be reasonably interconnected. However, since there is no point or purpose to the activity, my judgement preference relegates this kind of activity to the class: "things to do when it's dark, raining, and there's a blackout, while waiting for the electricity to be reconnected."

The word-strings [phrases of meaning ]are created through Journaling my own subjective human experience, so the value attached to each is significant to that.
The ComList [containing the word-string line entries] are shuffled through an online algorithm designed to shuffle lists randomly [link]

I then select list lines randomly [mostly by using pg dn key] which in turn produces the message from the lines as each is consecutively selected.
are you of the mind that you can cyborgnetically connect to a non-human consciousness?

are you of the mind that you can cyborgnetically connect to a non-human consciousness?

Search "Cybernetics"
: the science of communication and control theory that is concerned especially with the comparative study of automatic control systems (such as the nervous system and brain and mechanical-electrical communication systems)

I am more of the mind that all consciousness derives from the one consciousness and that we [individuate minds] can consciously connect with That Mind.

It seems like a lexicon of aphorisms and archetypes.

There's some appeal in the randomised grouping of these, insofar as my intuition wants to construct possible ways for all the aphorisms and archetypes to be reasonably interconnected. However, since there is no point or purpose to the activity, my judgement preference relegates this kind of activity to the class: "things to do when it's dark, raining, and there's a blackout, while waiting for the electricity to be reconnected."

There is a point to the activity. I think what you mean is that you as a personality, have no use for the point?

Reactions: Moranga and Anomaly
First off, why tho?

Because it serves a purpose. Similar to why one wants to know ones personality type

Would be interesting to see if you could place intent on the randomizer and see if you could get more correlated results.

Can you elaborate please?

Everything that you write is already somewhat correlated in your brain so it's all going to feel connected in a way by default.
But also things really are all kinda connected.

Correct. Things are not as chaotic as we might think....

I'd try to define some sort of standard metric for correlation as well.

Again, please elaborate...

Reactions: Misty and Anomaly
Reactions: Misty
I think I get it, it is communion with transcendent consciousness....thing I don't get is if its verbal how is it mystical?

It is associated with mysticism because it deals with the mysteries of life-experience including the hard problem of consciousness.

The hard problem of consciousness is the problem of explaining why any physical state is conscious rather than nonconscious. It is the problem of explaining why there is “something it is like” for a subject in conscious experience, why conscious mental states “light up” and directly appear to the subject. ~ [Source]

It is very much a device useful for allowing the individual personality to develop deep/deeper introspection, therefore helping one to understand ones nature re said personality. :)

Not well enough

As well as I am presently able to.

The usual methods of science involve explanation of functional, dynamical, and structural properties—explanation of what a thing does, how it changes over time, and how it is put together. But even after we have explained the functional, dynamical, and structural properties of the conscious mind, we can still meaningfully ask the question, Why is it conscious? This suggests that an explanation of consciousness will have to go beyond the usual methods of science. Consciousness therefore presents a hard problem for science, or perhaps it marks the limits of what science can explain. Explaining why consciousness occurs at all can be contrasted with so-called “easy problems” of consciousness: the problems of explaining the function, dynamics, and structure of consciousness. These features can be explained using the usual methods of science. But that leaves the question of why there is something it is like for the subject when these functions, dynamics, and structures are present. This is the hard problem. Source

Reactions: Anomaly and Wyote
The usual methods of science involve explanation of functional, dynamical, and structural properties—explanation of what a thing does, how it changes over time, and how it is put together. But even after we have explained the functional, dynamical, and structural properties of the conscious mind, we can still meaningfully ask the question, Why is it conscious? This suggests that an explanation of consciousness will have to go beyond the usual methods of science. Consciousness therefore presents a hard problem for science, or perhaps it marks the limits of what science can explain. Explaining why consciousness occurs at all can be contrasted with so-called “easy problems” of consciousness: the problems of explaining the function, dynamics, and structure of consciousness. These features can be explained using the usual methods of science. But that leaves the question of why there is something it is like for the subject when these functions, dynamics, and structures are present. This is the hard problem. Source

This isn't what I meant, but nevermind.
Carry on.

This isn't what I meant, but nevermind.
Carry on.

Thank You.

I took your question outside and mulled upon it more as I mowed the front lawn.

This is how I thought about it.

Through use of this device method it allows for the science to be done re data which can be gathered.
I have developed this method for more than 20 years, so I am well versed with its positive application.

Through the messages generated over those years, I have built up an intriguing picture re the mystery of life in this universe.

Using bullet points for the sake of succinctness then;

• We are not the human form we most often identify with.
  • We are eternal individuate consciousnesses [EIC] which together, created the mechanism of what we call the Physical Universe. [PU]
  • The PU was designed and created by us in order that we could then place our consciousnesses within the creation, for the experience.
  • Part of the process of doing so, creates personalities. Personalities are useful in regard to this and to the next-phase level [NPL] we will experience as the personality - after this one.
  • The [NPL] is largely the result of human belief systems
  • Although we each develop personalities, these are often modeled upon our elders - those who came before us - and we pass down these traits to our young.
  • We are not stuck in the mold of any particular personality, because as these develop, they also can change position through maturity.
  • Maturity is best obtained through deep introspection, rather than scratching the surface or settling for the most comfortable feeling/emotion
I offer a device which can assist the EIC to reach these deeper realizations re each place in this reality experience we all share.