INFJ Leaders of History | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Leaders of History

(By the way, my faith isn't about mushroom-eating fertility cults, as fun as that sounds. Heh.)

The INFJ forum mushroom eating fertility cult!

You might find John Allegros book: ''The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross'' interesting!

Last edited:
Reactions: dudemanbro
INFJ Graham Hancock on the war on consciousness...TED talk that was banned

[video=youtube;-b6-0yW7Iaw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b6-0yW7Iaw[/video]

can we at least try to keep this —¹somewhat—¹ on point?

can we at least try to keep this ​somewhat​ on point?

Graham hancock INFJ leader! Thats relevant to the thread

I think that the OP was heading off in the wrong direction regarding the people he mentioned

There's a valid point in [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] 's argument.

There aren't too many INFJs out there who have been on the bad side. I'm all for tearing down stereotypes, but then, stereotypes do have some truth in them. Think about it...
There are some types that when unhealthy tend to punish and do harm to others more. There are others who tend to retreat in their own world, and/or start self punishing themselves more, without doing much harm to others direclty. INFJs fit that category imo. This may come off as self flattering since that i'm an INFJ, and this is an INFJ forum, but there ARE some type configurations that seem more likely to develop sociopathic behaviour, and INFJs aren't one of them.
However, i'm talking about probabilities here, the only INFJ leader that i can think of, who seemed to show sociopathic behaviour was Hitler, and he has been a subject of a lot of fascination by historians, almost like if he was an exception to the rule. Don't know about the others, i'm not too well versed on politics, Osama Bin Laden seems unlikely though.

And i agree on the socionics/USSR idea, haven't made a research though. But i can see it, some theories seem scary and suspicious. It gave me the feeling of concentration camps and mass control, specially the intertype theories. Don't know about the INFJ portrait, since i don't think there's a direct translation between MBTI and socionics.

Now staying a little bit more on topic...
The other day i saw The Passion Of Joan Of Arc, i knew next to nothing about her before, she seems like an INFJ candidate imo. But i'm not sure, need feedback on this one.

There's a valid point in @muir 's argument.

There aren't too many INFJs out there who have been on the bad side. I'm all for tearing down stereotypes, but then, stereotypes do have some truth in them. Think about it...
There are some types that when unhealthy tend to punish and do harm to others more. There are others who tend to retreat in their own world, and/or start self punishing themselves more, without doing much harm to others direclty. INFJs fit that category imo. This may come off as self flattering since that i'm an INFJ, and this is an INFJ forum, but there ARE some type configurations that seem more likely to develop sociopathic behaviour, and INFJs aren't one of them.
However, i'm talking about probabilities here, the only INFJ leader that i can think of, who seemed to show sociopathic behaviour was Hitler, and he has been a subject of a lot of fascination by historians, almost like if he was an exception to the rule. Don't know about the others, i'm not too well versed on politics, Osama Bin Laden seems unlikely though.

And i agree on the socionics/USSR idea, haven't made a research though. But i can see it, some theories seem scary and suspicious. It gave me the feeling of concentration camps and mass control, specially the intertype theories. Don't know about the INFJ portrait, since i don't think there's a direct translation between MBTI and socionics.

Now staying a little bit more on topic...
The other day i saw The Passion Of Joan Of Arc, i knew next to nothing about her before, she seems like an INFJ candidate imo. But i'm not sure, need feedback on this one.

You're right man...it's not to say INFJ's don't have their faults or do wrong but they're not the ones causing the havoc out there

As for hitler i don't think he was an INFJ

I think he was choreographed for a start...the passion was used as part of the psychological manipulation...they knew exactly what they were doing

Its not like INFJs to behave like that...they're more softly spoken; they're not consistently forceful like that

They can have moments of anger but its not sustained like hitler was...he was seething all the time it seems...he couldnt release

INFJ's can release

Concerning mein kampf how do we know his writings weren't part of the conspiracy.....look at Obamas writings....now i just see all that as part of the deception before the election to help sell obama to the american people

These guys have him as ENFJ but i'm not convinced

Personality Types

Idealist (Choleric)

ENFJPedagogueControl.
The conscientious men and women, strong moral principles, work very hard.
Obsessive-Compulsive.
Entertainer,
writer,
politician,
psychologist,
program designer
Mohandas K. Gandhi,
Bill Clinton,
George Harrison,
Adolf Hitler,
Martin Luther,
George Bernard Shaw,
Margaret Thatcher

http://www.uniphiz.com/digital_physiognomy/personality-types.htm

I think ENTJ is more likely especially after debating with some

http://www.entjpersonality.info/p/famous-entjs.html

Famous ENTJs

Below is a list of great, popular or unpopular but surely well known ENTJs who have made a huge impact on world's history. Celebrities, historical figures and leaders of all kinds:

Famous ENTJ Warren Buffet

• Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom)
  • Oskar Schindler (German industrialist credited with saving almost 1,200 Jews during the Holocaust)
  • Vladimir Putin (former president and prime minister of Russia)
  • Tony Robbins (self-help author and motivational speaker)
  • Simon Cowell (music executive, television producer and entrepreneur)
  • Napoleon Bonaparte (historical figure, military and political leader of France)
  • Hannibal (Carthaginian military commander and tactician)
  • Gaius Julius Caesar (Roman military and political leader)
  • Winston Churchill (former Prime Minister of the UK, great wartime leader)
  • Adolf Hitler (Nazi dictator)
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt (American President)
  • Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1st President of Turkey)
  • Dave Letterman (American television host and comedian)
  • Jerry Seinfeld (stand-up comedian, actor and writer)
  • Edward Teller (theoretical physicist, father of the hydrogen bomb)
  • Warren Buffett (investor, industrialist, and philanthropist)
  • Donald Trump (business magnate, socialite, author and television personality)
  • Hillary Clinton (US Secretary of State)
  • Charles de Gaulle (French general and statesman)
  • Angela Merkel (Chancellor of Germany)

Last edited:
There was a misstranslation of the bible (deliberately done by the black lodge!)

Jesus did not say 'i am THE son of God' he said: 'I am A son of God'....the implication being that we are all the children of God ie we are all one with God

You might find this Alan Watts video interesting regarding this:

[video=youtube;ocfSHE0N3a4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocfSHE0N3a4[/video]
Then you should be able to explain how it is that the first christians worshiped Jesus as the Son of God...surely the "black dodge" didn't translated their minds. I hope you understand what I mean...the theory simply contradicts the facts, because the first christians worshiped only Jesus as the Son of God, so I don't think the Bible was misstranslated.

I would advise two things when exploring all this stuff:

1. Research into peoples claims for yourself (including mine)
2. Keep Robert Anton Wilsons maxim at the back of your mind at all times: ''never fully believe anyone elses bullshit'' lol

This is where the 'faith' thing comes in....you see we don't know anything....but we have a spiritual faculty.....another form of knowing which if you take it that we are all one consciousness that is creating this projected holographic reality (see platos cave) then we are co-creating it so in that sense we can know because we are connected to the source (the consciousness that is shining through creation)

I like how Jim Carrey (archetypal trickster) puts it in this speech...he says we are not the film screen or the figures on the film screen, we are the light that shines through the film screen (ie consciousness)

Alan watts says the same thing by saying: the universe is experiencing itself through us

The Roman catholic church was not the church of jesus...it was a creation of hierophants from that part of the world who sat down and coldy and rationally fashioned a new religion for the roman empire in a series of council for example Nicea. They argued and they debated and eventually they chose one form of worship which they packaged and disseminated to the masses from the central authority; it was a literalist religion that buried the true mythic power of the original message thereby removing its initiatory power and turning it instead into a giant guilt trip

Many centuries later when the masses began to read they got hold of some bibles and they said: ''hold on a minute...thats not what this book says! You guys have been lying to us!'' and this created the reformation and a major split in the church

Meanwhile anyone who was presenting a view such as mine were violently hunted down and suppressed as heretics eg the albigensian crusades or the witch hunts. But they didn't manage to kill all the heretics...you can kill a person but you can't kill an idea

The books of some of these heretics were buried for safe keeping and these were later rediscovered in Nag Hammadi and they tell us of these psychopathic forces trying to twist and invert everything and to try and destroy mankind and all that is good in the world; they called them 'archons'. In the matrix films they would be called 'agent smiths'

There is a further dimension to all this...and that is what Mckenna would call the 'felt presence of experience' which is to say a direct spiritual experience usually gained through the use of entheogenic plants which have been the mainstay of shamanism for tens of thousands of years (see cave art going back 40,000 years plus)

This brings us to Carl Jungs comment: ''religion is a defence against a religious experience''

The black lodge which hijaked and subverted christianity as it does to everything (because it is a corrupting virus) gave people a ritual called 'mass' where they drink some wine but this is a watered down ritual...the original practice involved the ingestion of entheogenic plants to have a direct spiritual experience as the pineal gland was activated to release DMT into system eroding the illusion of seperateness which the hindus call 'maya'
Ok...I understand that this is your philosophy, and it might be even true. Do you think it can stand the test of logical consistency?

The old testament god was a cruel god a demiurge riven by ego....he's the matrix architect and the GATOU of the freemasons....he is the master of the archons and he works to maintain this material realm and to entrench us within it and to stop us from transcending it as do his worshippers

The bible is taken from older stories for example the flood story is really the epic of gilgamesh

The creation story is pure qabalah from ancient egypt and babylon hence all the references to these places in the bible...those stories point to a transmission of the esoteric religious knowledge from egypt and babylon as verified by the french magician eliphas levi

The moses story might really be the story of akhenaton

Another idea i have heard is that the exodus is really the story of the expulsion of the hyksos from egypt
I'm sure there are really nice theories with regard to the Old Testament. If I were to play the devil advocate, I could invent one righ now for you.
But that is not the problem...the problem is...is that true? Because maybe the Old testament is true, and your whole theory is false, and every other theory.
So I suggest to change your point of view...if you think

"Ah, this story of the flood sounds like this myth, and this story of the cross with Jesus sounds like this myth and this myth. So yeah, everything makes sense now. This myth with this myth, forced by this yellow lodge created this cult, which in many years become religion known as Christianity...yeah, everything makes super sense now!"

But the question is muir...is it true? Or are you just playing with myths, creating ingenious theories...the question you have to answer yourself with all honesty is if it is true...otherwise, alot of thinks make sense apparently, but it doesn't mean they are necessarely true.

Yeah but you do not appear to be looking for the right things

Also you said you used autobiographies as a guide...but the problem with autobiographies is that people want to paint themselves in the best light possible and they will often lie or bend things and if they are a psychopath or on the spectrum they will lie shamelessly see for example Obamas autobiography where he comes over as a nice well meaning guy but in reality he is a trojan horse who is leading the world to the brink of global war
I use biographies and autobiographies, and every information that I think is sound.

You have been informed by skarekrow that the socionics system was used by the black lodge system in the USSR to control its population and that they portrayed INFJ's as crazy so that they could justify their suppression because they saw them as a threat to their authority
I don't think that is true, firstly. Because Socionics identify INFJs as the main and most numerous type in Russia. They named INFJs as their national type.
Secondly, even if it were like you say, it doesn't have anything to do with wether the Socionics descriptions are accurate or not. To suppose it has anything to do with it, is a logical absurdity.

If an author of the MBTI was an INFJ then she will have given you a good account

See this is why you're getting everything twisted; your perceptions of the INFJ type have been handed to you by the black lodge to poison your mind
My perception of the INFJ type is from personal perception and experience. How about that? And I have a great variety of exeperience with INFJ type.

You're right man...it's not to say INFJ's don't have their faults or do wrong but they're not the ones causing the havoc out there

As for hitler i don't think he was an INFJ

I think he was choreographed for a start...the passion was used as part of the psychological manipulation...they knew exactly what theyw ere doing

Its not like INFJs to behave like that...they're more softly spoken

How do we know his writings weren't part of the conspiracy.....look at Obamas writings....now i just see all that as part of the deception before the election to help sell obama to the american people

These guys have him as ENFJ but i'm not convinced

I think ENFJ may be even more likely. He was overtly histrionic in speeches, and had huge artistic inclinations.
What's interesting about him, (i don't too much about his life, but given how much attention he gets, it's impossible not to know at least his name nowadays, lol) it's how much psychological speculations sorrounded his persona. Some say he was a suppressed homosexual, some that he was schizophrenic, mommy issues, inferiority complex, batsh!t crazy overall. However, he's not the first perpetuator of mass genocide in history, not even in recent history, so, i don't know, seems interesting how much justifications of lunacy sorrounded his historical figure, also the fascination that has sorrounded him until today.

I think ENFJ may be even more likely. He was overtly histrionic in speeches, and had huge artistic inclinations.
What's interesting about him, (i don't too much about his life, but given how much attention he gets, it's impossible not to know at least his name nowadays, lol) it's how much psychological speculations sorrounded his persona. Some say he was a suppressed homosexual, some that he was schizophrenic, mommy issues, inferiority complex, batsh!t crazy overall. However, he's not the first perpetuator of mass genocide in history, not even in recent history, so, i don't know, seems interesting how much justifications of lunacy sorrounded his historical figure, also the fascination that has sorrounded him until today.

When i see his name amongst that other list of ENTJ's i think: ''yup he fits in there quite well''

To give him his dues he was by all accounts very brave winning a medal for courage in the trenches, but bravery isn't everything

he failed to get into art school because he was crap at artistic creativity and art....sound like an INFJ? No....sounds like another type though

When i see his name amongst that other list of ENTJ's i think: ''yup he fits in there quite well''

To give him his dues he was by all accounts very brave winning a medal for courage in the trenches, but bravery isn't everything

he failed to get into art school because he was crap at artistic creativity and art....sound like an INFJ? No....sounds like another type though

Could be...
My reasons to think he was a feeler, were his expressions, there's video in the internet that show a really pissed off Hitler ranting against his subordinates (it's fncking hilarious btw, because the subtitles adress things that are completely unrelated to the scene, like Hitler found out... (insert a current and completely unrelated event)), in a really emotional fashion, he seemed out of control, dripping with emotion, also his expressions seemed to suggest that he was higly sensitive, seems like Extraverted Feeling lead. ENTJs don't seem to have much trouble at keeping it together to accomplish their goals, or at least act like they are.
I can't argue this further, don't know too much about him, and i'm aware of the mythologization that surrounds him, so i'll give you the benefit of doubt

Then you should be able to explain how it is that the first christians worshiped Jesus as the Son of God...surely the "black dodge" didn't translated their minds. I hope you understand what I mean...the theory simply contradicts the facts, because the first christians worshiped only Jesus as the Son of God, so I don't think the Bible was misstranslated.

I think people often do deify gurus...it happens all the time

I visited a temple in India where the guru had put a mirror up at the front of the temple and he told his students to respect whatever they saw in the mirror

ie he was using it is a device to help people become more self realised but after he died his followers took the mirror down and put a picture of him up instead...now they worship him instead of the divinity they see in the mirror...they have deified him and are now looking outwards instead of looking inwards

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." Carl Jung (the kingdom of heaven is within-jesus)

Also bare in mind that the Christian religion template of a guy on a cross dying and being resurrected was an old template that pre-dated jesus going back to Horus and krishna and other solar deities where they were personifications of the sun which dies as it drops beneath the horizon each day and then is reborn the next day

Ok...I understand that this is your philosophy, and it might be even true. Do you think it can stand the test of logical consistency?

get-attachment-35.jpg

I'm sure there are really nice theories with regard to the Old Testament. If I were to play the devil advocate, I could invent one righ now for you.
But that is not the problem...the problem is...is that true? Because maybe the Old testament is true, and your whole theory is false, and every other theory.
So I suggest to change your point of view

If you want to understand the bible i suggest you study qabalah

Thats what the priesthood was working with

...if you think

"Ah, this story of the flood sounds like this myth, and this story of the cross with Jesus sounds like this myth and this myth. So yeah, everything makes sense now. This myth with this myth, forced by this yellow lodge created this cult, which in many years become religion known as Christianity...yeah, everything makes super sense now!"

But the question is muir...is it true? Or are you just playing with myths, creating ingenious theories...the question you have to answer yourself with all honesty is if it is true...otherwise, alot of thinks make sense apparently, but it doesn't mean they are necessarely true.

I perceive a certain person in Jesus....as you can see i quoted him above as an example of an INFJ leader; the part where he challenges the money changers resonates strongly with me!

Now even if he didn't physically exist someone writing the story has managed to capture an INFJ teaching a non dualist message very well!

But overshadowing the issue of whether or not jesus was real are two major issues

Firstly a bunch of books were excluded from the bible (apocryphal)...something like 50 i think if i remember rightly

Then there have been translations and edits done all by powerful institutions with vested interests

If you want to see a modern day example of this process at work then look into the drama surrounding the translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls and how the only agnostic member of the team John Allegro was defamed by the rest of the international team who were all ordained catholic priests for his translations which threatened the catholic churches version of history; i'm reading an interesting book about it at the moment called: ''Astrotheology and shamanism-Christianitys pagan roots'' by Jan Irvin and Andrew Rutajit...it's worth a look

The other major issue is the jesus as solar deity issue

I use biographies and autobiographies, and every information that I think is sound.

That's what i'm saying...autobiographies should be seen as highly suspect; biographies too can be dodgy because if you think about it...who are the people who are motivated to write about a person? Often they are either someone who admires the subject of their attentions in which case it will be biased towards them or it is someone who hates the subject of their book in which case they will seek to paint them in as bad a light as possible...either way its likely to be skewed

A truely impartial view might not be that common

Its like the guru with the mirror...go back to the words and deeds of the person (judge a tree by its fruits)

I don't think that is true, firstly. Because Socionics identify INFJs as the main and most numerous type in Russia. They named INFJs as their national type.

Yes because they wanted to persecute a lot of people!

Any troublesome artistic types would have been seen as highly suspect by some sort of people who weren't very artistic or artistically creative ie the black lodge...ie people who cannot release...who hold onto all the rage, the bile, the bitterness, the anger, the sexual tension etc

Secondly, even if it were like you say, it doesn't have anything to do with wether the Socionics descriptions are accurate or not. To suppose it has anything to do with it, is a logical absurdity.

I'd go with MBTI...it all adds up regarding INFJ's and there is not the motive to demonise artistic types that there was in the USSR

Imo the spiritual path is often about letting go

My perception of the INFJ type is from personal perception and experience. How about that? And I have a great variety of exeperience with INFJ type.

No you have experience of what you thought was the INFJ type

You've been asessing the wrong people

If you want to knownthe INFJ type and what their essence is then look at the people i have mentioned in this thread

Last edited:
Could be...
My reasons to think he was a feeler, were his expressions, there's video in the internet that show a really pissed off Hitler ranting against his subordinates (it's fncking hilarious btw, because the subtitles adress things that are completely unrelated to the scene, like Hitler found out... (insert a current and completely unrelated event)), in a really emotional fashion, he seemed out of control, dripping with emotion, also his expressions seemed to suggest that he was higly sensitive, seems like Extraverted Feeling lead. ENTJs don't seem to have much trouble at keeping it together to accomplish their goals, or at least act like they are.
I can't argue this further, don't know too much about him, and i'm aware of the mythologization that surrounds him, so i'll give you the benefit of doubt

The most dangerous people are not the emotional people...they release their emotions and then they move past it

The dangerous people are the ones who are out of touch with their emotions and who cannot release so the poison is a slow but consistent release...they're more calculating

Also there is this idea of people expressing their opposite functions when they are under extreme stress...shadow functions

What do you think....do you think a guy who was nearly killed a bunch of times in the trenches including being gassed only to see his country betrayed, who then got involved with a bunch of industrialist and financial ocultists before surviving a hail of bullets during the munich putsch only because his body guard managed to save his life by pulling him to the ground with such force that he dislocated hitlers shoulder but took the bullets intended for hitler in the process (and died in hitlers arms), before then being thrown in the slammer might have been a bit stressed?

Last edited:
Good points in the post above. But does this explain or excuse these people? At what point, despite emotional manipulation, are humans still responsible for their actions?

The most dangerous people are not the emotional people...they release their emotions and then they move past it

The dangerous people are the ones who are out of touch with their emotions and who cannot release so the poison is a slow but consistent release...they're more calculating

Also there is this idea of people expressing their opposite functions when they are under extreme stress...shadow functions

What do you think....do you think a guy who was nearly killed a bunch of times in the trenches including being gassed only to see his country betrayed, who then got involved with a bunch of industrialist and financial ocultists before surviving a hail of bullets during the munich putsch only because his body guard managed to save his life by pulling him to the ground with such force that he dislocated hitlers shoulder but took the bullets intended for hitler in the process (and died in hitlers arms), before then being thrown in the slammer might have been a bit stressed?
Do you even know what you are talking about?

Emotional people lack power, because they are very emotive.
Unemotional people have emotions, but keep their emotions in check, under the ruleship of reason. They rarely do stupid things, because they are not lead by their emotions.

What Broken Daniel said is a very good point, and his observation is true. Emotional people are very easily lead by emotions, and especially by anger. Hitler was like that.

I think people often do deify gurus...it happens all the time

I visited a temple in India where the guru had put a mirror up at the front of the temple and he told his students to respect whatever they saw in the mirror

ie he was using it is a device to help people become more self realised but after he died his followers took the mirror down and put a picture of him up instead...now they worship him instead of the divinity they see in the mirror...they have deified him and are now looking outwards instead of looking inwards

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." Carl Jung (the kingdom of heaven is within-jesus)

Also bare in mind that the Christian religion template of a guy on a cross dying and being resurrected was an old template that pre-dated jesus going back to Horus and krishna and other solar deities where they were personifications of the sun which dies as it drops beneath the horizon each day and then is reborn the next day

get-attachment-35.jpg

If you want to understand the bible i suggest you study qabalah

Thats what the priesthood was working with

I perceive a certain person in Jesus....as you can see i quoted him above as an example of an INFJ leader; the part where he challenges the money changers resonates strongly with me!

Now even if he didn't physically exist someone writing the story has managed to capture an INFJ teaching a non dualist message very well!

But overshadowing the issue of whether or not jesus was real are two major issues

Firstly a bunch of books were excluded from the bible (apocryphal)...something like 50 i think if i remember rightly

Then there have been translations and edits done all by powerful institutions with vested interests

If you want to see a modern day example of this process at work then look into the drama surrounding the translation of the Dead Sea Scrolls and how the only agnostic member of the team John Allegro was defamed by the rest of the international team who were all ordained catholic priests for his translations which threatened the catholic churches version of history; i'm reading an interesting book about it at the moment called: ''Astrotheology and shamanism-Christianitys pagan roots'' by Jan Irvin and Andrew Rutajit...it's worth a look

The other major issue is the jesus as solar deity issue

That's what i'm saying...autobiographies should be seen as highly suspect; biographies too can be dodgy because if you think about it...who are the people who are motivated to write about a person? Often they are either someone who admires the subject of their attentions in which case it will be biased towards them or it is someone who hates the subject of their book in which case they will seek to paint them in as bad a light as possible...either way its likely to be skewed

A truely impartial view might not be that common

Its like the guru with the mirror...go back to the words and deeds of the person (judge a tree by its fruits)

Yes because they wanted to persecute a lot of people!

Any troublesome artistic types would have been seen as highly suspect by some sort of people who weren't very artistic or artistically creative ie the black lodge...ie people who cannot release...who hold onto all the rage, the bile, the bitterness, the anger, the sexual tension etc

I'd go with MBTI...it all adds up regarding INFJ's and there is not the motive to demonise artistic types that there was in the USSR

Imo the spiritual path is often about letting go

No you have experience of what you thought was the INFJ type

You've been asessing the wrong people

If you want to knownthe INFJ type and what their essence is then look at the people i have mentioned in this thread

*face palms* *face palms*
I don't even know what to say.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Emotional people lack power, because they are very emotive.
Unemotional people have emotions, but keep their emotions in check, under the ruleship of reason. They rarely do stupid things, because they are not lead by their emotions.

What Broken Daniel said is a very good point, and his observation is true. Emotional people are very easily lead by emotions, and especially by anger. Hitler was like that.

I already explained to you about shadow functions

If Hitler as an ENTJ was extremely stressed and i thinks its fair to say he was then he would express his opposite functions

But in general there is nothing wrong with emotion as long as people find a healthy expression for it; we are emotional creatures; but some people cannot express themselves....they keep all that emotion inside and it then poisons their soul and seeps out into their life in negative ways

that is a key word here: EXPRESSION

Every human behaviour is simply an expression but the black lodge are not able to express themselves properly and they grow hateful of any people who can...creativity and artistic expression is something they can't do

Hitler failed to find healthy release through artistic expression and his expressions then took a very dark turn

Have a look at that list of famous ENTJ's...they are mostly conquerors, as was Hitler

Black culture has always been very expressive and the black lodge HATE black culture and always look to appropriate it and subvert it and bend it to their own will:

[video=youtube;ZR_e4JsJQC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_e4JsJQC4[/video]

Last edited:
*face palms* *face palms*
I don't even know what to say.

Just open your mind :)

[video=youtube;BtiMw0-akAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiMw0-akAM[/video]

God bless!

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
ENTjs are not conquerors. ENTJs can be quite shy but are hidding it, just like INTJs do it. I guess you never met ENTJs in real life to see how much of a conquerors they really are. You just read MBTI description and take them for granted.

ESTPs play the role (supposedly) role of the conqueror. They are natural tacticians, with a cast-iron self control and a will of steel. ESTPs are the natural leaders in a military movement.
If there is a ESTP the kind of "hard" one (like my brother is), he moves like he has electricity in all his body and movements, with cat-like smooth walk and self-confidence. They just dominate by strenght of will in any situation, any type, be it ENTJ or even ESTJ.
Yet still, they are human, and they DO have feelings. My brother is very sentimental, despite his tough appearence. Inside, he is sentimental, and toward his girlfriend romantic and emotive, like a little child. Yet still he is very strong, because that's how ESTPs are, and that's their natural strenght and ability.