How can we take it back? | Page 61 | INFJ Forum

How can we take it back?

The US needs to start collecting taxes from these companies also.
It’s not just Europe that they are skipping out paying taxes on.
We have huge tax loopholes written by the lobbyists of the corporations they represent, then get laws passed by the Congresspeople who are in their pocket. With the way campaign contributions are out of control now...it seems all they care about is getting the money so they can be reelected.

Expats from the the big US of A have the problem that they have to declare income to their country of origin even if they have been living abroad for years and have not assets in the USA. This is a bullish attitude. Some people renounce their citizenship because of this. It is difficult to do that though. I do not remember the exact technical details but I have read about it.

Expats from other countries in the world do not have a problem with their country of origin.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Expats from the the big US of A have the problem that they have to declare income to their country of origin even if they have been living abroad for years and have not assets in the USA. This is a bullish attitude. Some people renounce their citizenship because of this. It is difficult to do that though. I do not remember the exact technical details but I have read about it.

Expats from other countries in the world do not have a problem with their country of origin.

The problem isn’t really the expats.
It’s the estimated $21 Trillion in offshore tax havens that isn’t being collected on....and last I checked it wasn’t poor people with offshore accounts.
Not to mention the US companies that set up shop in other countries to avoid paying taxes here in the US.
Not that they do that either.
Most of them are subsidized to the point where they pay nothin if not get billions of dollars of the working peoples’ tax money that was collected.
Companies like GE, Shell Oil, Boeing, Apple, etc, etc...companies that make record profits year after year on the backs of the working man.
People need to wake the fuck up.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Too fucking funny...

Their Soil Toxic, 1,100 Indiana Residents Scramble to Find New Homes
By ABBY GOODNOUGH AUG. 30, 2016

[...]

Ms. King and other residents of the West Calumet Housing Complex here learned recently that much of the soil outside their homes contained staggering levels of lead, one of the worst threats to children’s health.

Ms. King’s 3-year-old son, Josiah, has a worrisome amount of lead in his blood, according to test results she received last week. Like about 1,100 other poor, largely black residents of West Calumet, including 670 children, she is scrambling to find a new home after Mayor Anthony Copeland of East Chicago announced last month that the residents had to move out and that the complex would be demolished.

[...]

The extent of the contamination came as a shock to residents of the complex, even though it is just north of a huge former U.S.S. Lead smelting plant and on top of a smaller former smelting operation, in an area that was designated a Superfund site in 2009. Now, in a situation that many fearful residents are comparing to the water crisis in Flint, Mich., they are asking why neither the state nor the Environmental Protection Agency told them just how toxic their soil was much sooner, and a timeline is emerging that suggests a painfully slow government process of confronting the problem.

[...]

But the most pressing question for residents is why they were not informed until last month that even the top six inches of soil in their yards had up to 30 times more lead than the level considered safe for children to play in, and that it also had hazardous levels of arsenic. Farther down, the contamination is much worse.

[...]

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us/lead-contamination-public-housing-east-chicago-indiana.ht

I wonder how many more sites have abnormal levels of toxicity and pollution.

I wonder how many more sites have abnormal levels of toxicity and pollution.

Lots more than is listed on the Superfund List I can tell you..... but hey.... we are just the slaves....so who cares?

These are lists of Superfund sites in the United States, designated under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) of 1980. Superfund sites are polluted locations requiring a long-term response to clean up hazardous material contaminations. CERCLA authorized the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to create a list of such locations, which are placed on the National Priorities List (NPL).[1]

The NPL guides the EPA in "determining which sites warrant further investigation" for environmental remediation.[2] As of February 27, 2014, there were 1322 Superfund sites on the National Priorities List in the United States.[2] Fifty-three additional sites have been proposed for entry on the list.[2] As of February 27, 2014, 375 sites have been cleaned up and removed from the list.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Superfund_sites

The problem isn’t really the expats.
It’s the estimated $21 Trillion in offshore tax havens that isn’t being collected on....and last I checked it wasn’t poor people with offshore accounts.
Not to mention the US companies that set up shop in other countries to avoid paying taxes here in the US.
Not that they do that either.
Most of them are subsidized to the point where they pay nothin if not get billions of dollars of the working peoples’ tax money that was collected.
Companies like GE, Shell Oil, Boeing, Apple, etc, etc...companies that make record profits year after year on the backs of the working man.
People need to wake the fuck up.

Yes, you are right. Rich expats have accountants and lawyers that minimize their tax bill. We need to get that fixed.

I was referring to the middle class.

There is a tax law, FATCA, that punishes middle class expats. Because many US legislators get their funding from 'fat cats', tax laws favor their sponsors. FATCA places onerous requirements on telling IRS about your income and you have to pay the extra taxes if you are an expat from the US which other countries do not have.

Some Americans are renouncing their citizenship because of this.

Article:

"Renunciations of citizenship have soared because of a 2010 law, the Foreign Tax Account Compliance Act, which requires foreign financial institutions to report assets held by American clients or face a 30 percent withholding tax. In response, many foreign banks will no longer take American clients and are terminating existing accounts. The Economist says this “heavy-handed, inequitable and hypocritical” law will cost American banks alone $800 million a year to implement. Moreover, the magazine reported, “seasoned tax dodgers are not so naïve as to hold money in their own names.”"

Comment:

"I am 26 years old. I have lived in the United States for 22 of those years. For the last four, I've been living overseas, in Japan, Taiwan, and New Zealand. I make about $50,000 a year. I'm no banker or millionaire, just an average guy trying to start my career with some international experience. In fact, after four years abroad, I am moving back home to Seattle in January and I couldn't be more excited. As much as I love being an expat, there are some great, great things about living in the States.

Each year, at tax time, my blood runs cold. If you've never worked or lived overseas long-term as an expat American, you can't possibly understand what it's like. The onerous and mind-bendingly unintelligible FATCA laws are a genuine, unnecessary hardship for US expats. America says to it's expats: we don't give a (expletive) about you.

The worst part is that there is not a single other country in the world which does this to its citizens. The solution is astonishingly simple: end citizenship-based taxation, and institute residence-based taxation, just as every single other government in the world does.

This issue needs more exposure. US expats are law-abiding citizens, we love our country, and yet come tax time we are forced into regulatory hell. Whatever we do, we feel we are breaking the law. We are normal people making normal money--not tax evading tycoons.

Repeal FATCA."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/08/opinion/why-im-giving-up-my-american-citizenship-passport.html

Last edited:
Boris Johnson has revealed that he is refusing to pay a tax demand issued to him by US authorities – despite previously lambasting the US embassy in London over its failure to pay the congestion charge.

The mayor of London, who was born in New York and holds a US passport as well as a British one, visited the country last week to promote his book and said during an interview with NPR (National Public Radio) that he had been hit with a demand for capital gains tax.

He said the US demand related to his first home in the UK, which was not subject to capital gains tax in England.

All US citizens, including those with dual citizenship, are legally obliged to file a tax return and liable to pay US taxes, wherever they are living, even if the income is earned abroad.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/20/boris-johnson-us-tax-bill
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/20/boris-johnson-us-tax-bill

The London mayor Boris Johnson, a tory, renounced his citizenship a while ago.

Turmeric spices found heavily contaminated with toxic LEAD... FDA forces nationwide recalls for multiple brands (see list here)
Friday, August 12, 2016
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Just two weeks after the release of my new book Food Forensics, which identifies dangerous levels of lead contamination in turmeric products, the FDA has taken bold enforcement action on the subject. At least three turmeric spice manufacturers -- Gel Spice, JM Exotic Foods and Gel Spice -- have been forced to issue "voluntary" recalls of their turmeric products due to dangerous levels of lead found in their spices. (See photos of the recalled products below.)

See the official FDA recall notices here, here, and here.

For once, it seems, the FDA is actually doing its job!

As Natural News readers know very well, I've been warning consumers for years about lead in turmeric. Any person consuming turmeric products without knowing their lead test results is no doubt eating huge quantities of a dangerous heavy metal linked to brain damage, bone disorders and heart damage. Lead is notoriously common in turmeric powders and turmeric products because turmeric is usually grown in high-lead soils in India, then imported into the United States.

"Lead can accumulate in the body over time," warns one FDA recall page. "Too much can cause health problems, including delayed mental and physical development and learning deficiencies. Pregnant women, infants and young children especially should avoid exposure to lead. People concerned about blood lead levels should contact their physician or health clinic to ask about testing."

[...]

The Health Ranger Store is the only retailer in the world where everything is scientifically tested for heavy metals

To my best knowledge, we are the only health product manufacturer and retailer in the world that tests everything we make and sell for heavy metals. See HealthRangerStore.com for our product line, which includes this popular turmeric extract liquid. We currently reject about 80% of raw materials batches due to high lead content, accepting only 20% for production use.

[...]

The FDA still won't claim how much lead is too much

The FDA spot checks food and supplement manufacturers across America, visiting their facilities and taking samples of their products for testing via ICP-OES or ICP-MS. Yet, shockingly, the FDA still refuses to tell the public how much lead is required to trigger a recall.

[...]

Here are some photos of the recalled turmeric products the FDA found to contain dangerous levels of lead:

turmeric-lead-FDA-recall-1.jpg

turmeric-lead-FDA-recall-2.jpg

turmeric-lead-FDA-recall-3.jpg

turmeric-lead-FDA-recall-4.jpg

http://www.naturalnews.com/054964_turmeric_spices_lead_contamination_FDA_recall.html

What other food products contain too high levels of heavy metals?

I am glad that TTIP seems to be crashing.

Hillary Says She’ll Stop Being Corrupt LATER (Seriously)

Billionaire Koch Bros. Create New Front Group To Crush Clean Energy

The Army Just Admitted To Wrongful Accounting Of $6.5 TRILLION!

The most powerful way to "take it back" is to raise our own vibrations in our universe. The ruling elite stand no chance against a peaceful, collective consciousness, and I think the most tangible example of political action we have started taking as citizens are the choices of food we consume - more Americans are choosing organic, non-gmo, healthy items - already most likely the largest act of rebellion I've seen in a society where the only vote that matters is who we choose to give our money to.

Just remember - when the SHTF, if we act out of anger, they'll know exactly how to handle us. A cliche but tried and true saying: hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.

Protesters Swarm Pipeline Firm After Corps of Engineers Proves Native Americans Were Right
Matt Agorist August 30, 2016

Bismarck, ND — Earlier this month, a few dozen Native Americans showed up to protest the $3.8 billion, 1,172-mile-long pipeline that would cross right through their sacred land. As word spread, however, the few dozen turned into more than 4,000 native Americans. Because of the large turnout, a brief victory ensued for the people after the developers of the four-state oil pipeline agreed to halt construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline until after a federal hearing.

Before the hearing started, however, North Dakota homeland security director Greg Wilz ordered the removal of state-owned trailers and water tanks from the protest encampment, despite the sweltering heat, because of alleged disorderly conduct.

In spite of the government clamping down on them, the protesters remained vigilant. And, on Friday, they saw another victory. The Army Corps of Engineers confirmed that Energy Transfer Partners, the company constructing the Dakota Access Pipeline, does not have a written easement from the agency to build on Corps property, just north of the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation.

“That’s true they don’t have the easement that’s required to install the segment that’s across the Oahe project,” said Larry Janis, Army Corps Of Engineers, according to KFYR.

Now, the project seems to be in limbo as there is no current timetable on when the easement will be granted. However, the Corps has stated that they have issued a permission that will allow for the easement to be written.

[There follows a long explanation of how some officials were involved in corruption.]

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pr...corps-engineers-prove-native-americans-right/

Protests have an effect on political decision making. Good.

The Alternative Media is Replacing the Mainstream Media: Here’s How You Can Help
24th August 2016

By Phillip J. Watt

It’s been a roller-coaster ride for the alternative media. The last decade has seen an explosion in independent content that is not associated with the corporate media monopolies, as well as an associated growth in individuals joining the ‘truth movement’. There have also been many hiccups too, such as controlled opposition sites which lurk covertly in the shadows and provide misinformation as psy-op trickery to distract us from what’s really going on.

In utter defiance, the last five years in particular has really accelerated in terms of the traffic that independent journos and platforms have received. However, the last year has been tough. Real tough. In perfect response to that growing attention, the control-matrix and its technological arms have implemented algorithms and search parameters that have inhibited the reach of the free-thought mediums.

[...]

In essence, the changes that have been made to Facebook and Google algorithms have absolutely smashed the circulation of the alternative media, which has decreased the money they make, which in turn restricts the amount they can invest to continue to grow.

[...]

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/08/24/...cing-mainstream-media-heres-how-you-can-help/

I did not know that, but it makes sense. I seldom use Google or Facebook. It is called a preemptive strike or something in military jargon.

VT Exclusive: Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on August 24, 2016

VT and Keshe take the lead in breaking the most insidious human trafficking gang on the planet

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Millions read the news today, the pedophile ring “busted” or the earlier article about how the FBI actually ran it for several weeks, expanding it, drawing in tens of thousands. Those who read it thought they knew, thought they were getting the story but as is so often the case, the truth goes so much further.

[...]

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/0...000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
http://prepareforchange.net/2016/08...000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

muir would love reading this.

It is too burdensome for me to understand. It will leave it to others to analyze the contents.

14238322_1220805674653861_2553458994987923272_n.jpg