How can we take it back? | Page 57 | INFJ Forum

How can we take it back?

Why do we continue to put up with pieces of shit like this?
And screw you if you voted for such an asshat.

Days Before Orlando Massacre,
GOP Congress Prayed For Death of LGBT People On House Floor
(QUOTES)

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/06...r-death-of-lgbt-people-on-house-floor-quotes/

If you wish to help do something about it you can sign this petition online:

Call on Congress to begin Censure procedures against Rep Rick Allen (R-GA) for inciting violence against LGBT Americans

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...r-ga-inciting-violence-against-lgbt-americans

I thought this was a joke. What the fuck? I hope everyone in congress gets Ebola.

I thought this was a joke. What the fuck? I hope everyone in congress gets Ebola.

I know right?
Sadly, this is our current reality...how pathetic.

Imagine if your religious convictions prevented you from selling a wedding cake but not a gun.
Go ‘Murica!

[video=youtube;dzV9bjMg2ZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzV9bjMg2ZU[/video]

I wonder who benefits from a fake enemy?

Well I love how the media is saying absolutely nothing about Cheney, Rupert Murdock and Co. are drilling for oil with the Israelis illegally on Syrian land.
Thanks to the civil war and the region being destabilized there is no one there to stop them...fucking sad.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/drilli...ghts-a-violation-of-international-law/5532455

Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria, Violating International Law

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ch...iolate-international-law/#HGJW2IMZoTm9j6G7.99

13516743_1090411894349712_3102308269275330524_n.jpg

Funny shit...

13529081_886733664765048_4229699494257926722_n.jpg

OMG...too funny..”He who shall not be named"

JUST IN:
The Bush’s Have Finally Announced Who They Endorse For President, And The GOP Is Pissed

gwbush_41bush-P1-1024x532.jpeg

George H.W., as well as his son George W. Bush, have announced that they will not be casting their vote in the 2016 election.
Since ‘he who shall not be named’ won the Republican nomination, members of the GOP have come out refusing to vote for the winning candidate, some even
leaving the Republican party outright.

Arguably America’s most dimwitted President ever, George W. Bush knows that a Trump administration could bring great harm to the country.

Despite George W. being a war criminal, even he knows that ‘he who shall not be named’ should not be elected the next President of the United States.

According to The Washington Post, this will be the first time the Bush’s have not endorsed the Republican nominee:

“ALTHOUGH GEORGE H.W. BUSH AND GEORGE W. BUSH HAVE NOT CRITIQUED TRUMP IN SO MANY WORDS,
THEY HAVE MADE SOME VEILED CRITICISMS.

AT A CAMPAIGN EVENT FOR HIS BROTHER JEB BUSH IN FEBRUARY, BUSH 43 NOTED THAT IN HIS EXPERIENCE,
“THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE ROOM USUALLY ISN’T THE LOUDEST ONE IN THE ROOM.”
AND BUSH 41’S SILENCE TELLS ITS OWN STORY.”

George W. Bush has done his best to stay out of the political spotlight since leaving the White House in 2008, and so far this election cycle, both he and his father have stayed relatively quiet about the progress, or lack thereof.

It is believed that that this anti-endorsement from the Bush men is a direct response to the verbal bashing of George W. by Donald Trump. Trump has been calling out George W. in the media for his part in the Iraq War disaster, bringing much unwanted attention to the Bush family.

This response to ‘he who shall not be named’ clinching the Republican nomination is not exactly uncommon this year, but it was definitely an unexpected move for the diehard Republican family.

To throw away one’s vote is an act of defiance, and the fact that the Bush’s would rather Hillary Clinton become President speaks volumes of the character of both ‘he who shall not be named’ AND Hillary Clinton.

These are mostly white people.

It’s anyone that exists in the world market...including Muslim countries like Qatar where McDonalds and Starbucks are thriving.

13432332_1011539968883492_3748659506353709271_n.jpg

Authoritarianism is how we take it back.

It’s anyone that exists in the world market...including Muslim countries like Qatar where McDonalds and Starbucks are thriving.

Thank god there is another place for Starbucks and McDonald's to thrive.

Good point. "Taking" is a pretty active verb, forceful in its application. We need a good old fashioned dictator like Hillary.

What is the percentage of Americans committing terrorism? I bet that is a very high percentage. Let's kill all the Americans.

Yeah, that’s always worked out so well historically.

You really want to live in such a place?

You think you are safe because you are white in America?

Once we go down that road, everyone is effected...no thank you, that’s a terrible vision of the future IMHO.

Yeah, that’s always worked out so well historically.

You really want to live in such a place?

You think you are safe because you are white in America?

Once we go down that road, everyone is effected...no thank you, that’s a terrible vision of the future IMHO.

Well, we're all observing what happens when a society has too much individual freedom and it's a disgusting sight, isn't it?

Well, we're all observing what happens when a society has too much individual freedom and it's a disgusting sight, isn't it?

What is disgusting?
I find your remarks about race and religion distasteful at best.
We are all entitled to our own opinions and views on our life.
But what you offer doesn’t bring peace or more harmony, or help anyone....it seems more based on fear, distrust, and hate.
I don’t know what you think you are going to sell me on.

Holy crap Batman!!
A common sense law fucking passed?
:)

BREAKING:
Supreme Court Defiantly Cuts Legs Off Of
NRA With This Historic Ruling

504722954.jpg

The Supreme Court of the United States has finally ruled on an issue mentioned in the October 2015 syllabus, and first argued in February of 2016.

The decision ruled that people convicted of any domestic abuse crimes can no longer legally own firearms.

The efforts were taken in order to “close a dangerous loophole” that allowed people convicted of “minor” domestic abuse to purchase and own weapons legally.

Now, the ban on felons owning firearms has been extended to include people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.

Supreme Court documents state:

Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-9.08.29-AM.png

This is a huge step forward for women’s rights, as more than 1/3 of women who fall victim to homicide, fall victim at the hands of their significant other.

According to studies, spouses are the murderers of women 38.6% of time, whereas, for murdered men, it is only 6.3% of their partners who are responsible for their deaths.

Video courtesy of Wochit via YouTube:

[video=youtube;fiIqBmayVGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiIqBmayVGM[/video]

Defense_PeaceDiv-1-630px.gif

After the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, defense spending fails to come down.

Defense_Bubbles-3-960px.gif

Defense is the second largest post of expenditure after social security, and the black hole of the intelligence agencies is still not quantifiable.

Defense_f35_cupcake-6-960.gif

Slashing eight F-35s would give everyone in the US a cupcake.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/12/pentagon-budget-deal-charts-cuts

Keep in mind that Social Security and the amount you receive is dependent on the number of years your have worked and how much you have made in your lifetime.
It is not supposed to be a tax in the traditional sense that the government can use for whatever they feel like, it at one point had laws protecting it from the government...that is until Reagan convinced Congress to tap it and it hasn’t been solvent ever since.
It is money mandatorily taken from people’s paycheck with the understanding that when they need it or when they retire they will have some “social security” in the monetary form.
Bush tried to privatize the SS money right before the economy collapsed (and the Republicans are still trying), which would have destroyed the program much to the delight of many “conservatives”....had they succeeded, it would have also wiped out the savings of millions of elderly US citizens possibly leaving millions penniless.
How many people could be spared filing bankruptcy from medical bills (the number one reason in the US) with a few less F-35s?
How many kids could you send to college with just one jet?
How many ways could we positively effect humanity with just one....or two?
But alas my friend, war is profitable, altruism is not.
It will never change until we all as humans decide that our priorities lie with less war, more peace, more education, more understanding, less nationalistic racism, ego stroking pride in the place you just happen to have been born by pure chance.
People are waking up though....I know you can tell.
Keep trying...keep moving forward...your intentions become reality.