Do you think like a man or woman? | INFJ Forum

Do you think like a man or woman?

I scored:

personal brain score: 50/Male
angles: 19/20 (male dominant)
spot the difference: 20% (male dominant, I have no memory lol)
hands: left thumb on top
empathizing: 15/20 (female dominant)
systemising: 7/20 (female dominant)
eyes: 6/10 (balanced)
fingers: right-.94 ratio and left-.98 ration (male dominant)
faces: prefer masculine
3D shapes: 7/12 (female dominant)
Words: (face palm) 5 words produced on each word (strong, silent type male ... says I probably find it easier to express myself in non-verbal ways ... true)
Ultimatum: demanded less (female dominant)

Cant be true. Feminism tells me that there are no differences between gender besides penises and vaginas.

I think like a hamster: sleep at a daytime, be active at night and hit the fridge. And don't forget to prep yourself for the worst case scenarios: stock your food in the corner of your little house.

But I'll take a test later just for fun :)

Reactions: rawr
I don't need to take the test. I think like a woman. ;)

I scored:

personal brain score: 0 (balanced)
angles: 14/20 (balanced)
spot the difference: 64% (balanced)
hands: left thumb on top
empathizing: 14/20 (female dominant)
systemising: 12/20 (male dominant)
eyes: 6/10 (balanced)
fingers: right- 1 ratio and left-1.02 ration (female)
faces: prefer masculine
3D shapes: 8/12 (balanced)
Words: 3 I guess I'm the silent type. (male)
Ultimatum (female)

surprising. I thought I'd be all woman

I had 0 words for the first word and three for the second. That's pretty pathetic. I just sat there like...uh...uh...uh... crickets ;)

Im nothing out of the ordinary female :) 9/10 on telling how people feel judging by their eyes - why the hell do i ever doubt myself hahaha :)

Apparently, I have a male brain.

I need more than just eyes. I need the entire face and body language, posture, etc. Pics just don't tell me enough for me to know wtf is going on with someone

[MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION]...yeah I agree. I got almost all of them right, but it wasn't always easy....you kind of needthe whole picture of a person to frame the eyes!

i completed all six parts, it congratulated me and when i clicked to get my score it said i had only done five of the six sections. i couldn't find where i missed anything, so i have to do it again.

I need more than just eyes. I need the entire face and body language, posture, etc. Pics just don't tell me enough for me to know wtf is going on with someone

I think I just had to develop that ability - you really need it in customer service hahaha :) I can see your soooooul!!! *evil laugh* :D

[MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION]...yeah I agree. I got almost all of them right, but it wasn't always easy....you kind of needthe whole picture of a person to frame the eyes!

I just went with my gut on those and the shapes.

On spot the difference I tried to find a way to connect the shapes together because I don't have a good memory AT ALL. I'm terrible with remembering faces. Elephant, hat, ironing board and iron I kinda put in the category of travel. Same with the binoculars and the suitcase. There were a lot of 'home' items grouped together as well as the two different sized paintbrushes so I only had to remember the cane, the guitar, the flowers, the cat, teddy bear, tea cup and a dumbbell (which I put in the home category but I remembered the dumbbell because it make me think home gym so I reinforced it more so than the other items) I ended it before time was up because it all looked OK and I was confident I was right, but I still got more wrong on there than I thought I would. So, idk. LOL Whatever I did didn't work that well.

I think I just had to develop that ability - you really need it in customer service hahaha :) I can see your soooooul!!! *evil laugh* :D

My life would be so much easier if I could actually do that. ;)

Personal Brain: 25/Male
Angles: 18/20 Male dominant
Spot the Difference: 64% Gender Neutral
Hands: Left thumb on top
Empathizing: 12/20 Gender Neutral
Systemizing: 13/20 Gender Neutral
Eyes: 5/10 Gender Neutral
Fingers: Right Hand: .98 and Left Hand: .94 Male Dominant
Faces: Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces
3D Shapes: 11/12 Male Dominant
Words: 16 Words Female Dominant
Ultimatum: $25 50/50 split Female Dominant

My results show that I am pretty gender neutral but leaning towards the male side. I have always had a pretty strong memory so the angles and shapes were easy for me. I only had one on the 3D shapes that I was 50/50 on and obviously I went with the wrong one. For the most part I think the test is pretty accurate about me. I can be rather feminine but at the same time masculine, depending on the situation or scenario. The fact that I went with the 50/50 split shows my less male dominant side of wanting to come to the quickest resolution that benefits both sides.

On spot the difference; I tried to pair objects in specific areas. Meaning bear with hat, iron with fork, umbrella in top right corner, toaster in bottom left corner, etc… If one object was missing from the pairing then I know that those are two of the objects have changed and now all I need to do is find them. I didn’t memorize specific locations of each individual item but instead the general area and if there was a vast change in their location, it was easy to pick them out.

I think like a man, but I make love like a woman.

Personal Brain: Balanced/Neutral
Angles: 14/20 Neutral
Spot the Difference: balanced
Hands: Left thumb on top
Empathizing: 17/20 Female
Systemizing: 8/20 Female
Eyes: 7/10 Female
Fingers: Male Dominant
Faces: Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.
3D Shapes: 7/12 Female Dominant
Words: 13 Words Female Dominant
Ultimatum: $25 50/50 split Female Dominant

I think like a human being.

But my results were ;) ...

Personal brain score: 0 (balanced)
Angles: 17 out of 20 (balanced)
Spot the difference: balanced
Hands: left thumb on top (right brain)
Empathising: 16 out of 20, Female (I thought it was interesting, how in half of the results posted "-ising" was changed to "izing" for empathising, but not systemising, and the other half changed both to "-izing," though I wouldn't expect the same from British English speakers :])
Systemising: 16 out of 20, Male
Eyes: 9 out of 10, Female
Fingers: Right - 0.97, Left - 1.04 (balanced/female?)
Faces: Feminine (some of the faces just looked really messy, like the person didn't have good hygiene, so I typically didn't pick those - I really didn't feel strongly about either face, though I noticed fairly clear "masculine"/"feminine" differences in facial structure between the two choices)
3D Shapes: 9 out of 12 (balanced)
Words: 13 avg. (got more stuck on "gray" than I did the next word, "happy")
Ultimatum: $25, 50/50, female