Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 126 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

Moderna and Pfizer have both said they expect to have 3rd shots available as boosters to all (US) by fall of this year.
I'm curious if this is to become an annual thing, like the flu shot or if this will even be needed.

I don't trust pharmaceutical companies who have felt the wonderful financial impact of being able to treat a pandemic and then see an opportunity to keep cashing in.

Can't wait to hear what the Doctors studying Covid have to say about it as the year progresses.

One article talking about this:
https://qz.com/1997697/will-pfizer-and-moderna-profit-from-the-covid-19-booster-shot/

Reactions: Sandie33 and flower
Had to go to a county business office today. They will not let anyone in without an appointment, masks, social distancing, and the rest.

The head woman runs part of that office waited on me today. Had her mask down around her neck. It's still a law in our city, but people act like they no longer care. They have closed all the places they opened for shots except one on Saturday mornings only. I don't get it. Had both my shots. Ports are bringing in cargo like a race.

They are burning corpses outdoors in several countries for lack of somewhere to put them. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/03/ecuador-coronavirus-bodies/

Can't help but wonder how many people passed on measles, mumps, and polio back then? People gonna be people.

Had to go to a county business office today. They will not let anyone in without an appointment, masks, social distancing, and the rest.

The head woman runs part of that office waited on me today. Had her mask down around her neck. It's still a law in our city, but people act like they no longer care. They have closed all the places they opened for shots except one on Saturday mornings only. I don't get it. Had both my shots. Ports are bringing in cargo like a race.

They are burning corpses outdoors in several countries for lack of somewhere to put them. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/04/03/ecuador-coronavirus-bodies/

Can't help but wonder how many people passed on measles, mumps, and polio back then? People gonna be people.

Life eventually moves on regardless such is the nature of pandemics and all considered we gotten very lucky with this one that it could have been a lot worse. At least it is not a long duration one either when some went on for upwards of a decade when one looks far back enough.

Reactions: Jexocuha
Life eventually moves on regardless such is the nature of pandemics and all considered we gotten very lucky with this one that it could have been a lot worse. At least it is not a long duration one either when some went on for upwards of a decade when one looks far back enough.

Yeah life moves on but the problem is people can't give up on their good old life because they want their old life to move on no matter what therefore they don't protect themselves from the pandemic properly and they really don't care.

Girls on the market (A metaphor which you'll understand when you continue reading if you didn't get it, dear reader. Not you, but yes you!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:) doesn't wear a mask because how they can get a BF/GF if they don't show off their merchandise???¿¿¿ And some of them believe the person who has the gender they sexually interested in looking at them is a good sign that they are so beautiful no matter if they actually looked at them because they are so ugly AF in legendary level, enough to take a picture of it and share it to your friends to have a good laugh, even show the picture to your grandchild when you have one so they can have a laugh at it too and so they can also share that ugly face throughout generations for a good laugh :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Good thing these people don't wear a mask :grinning::grinning::grinning:. It's better when they share the picture of their ugly face online because it saves you the trouble of taking their picture and risk considered as being pervert and whatnot!!!¡¡¡ :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Males on the market don't wear mask because how else females/males can realize their handsome face and that so manly face so they can prove they are a man worthy to be considered as the king of males!!!

Some ignorant travelers want to believe pandemic is a lie because they want to believe it's okay for them to walk aimlessly outside because they feel like they'll die if they continue sitting in their house as if they are solar-powered robots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Et cetera et cetera BS.

People can't give up on their old life because they always want to have more and they certainly don't lose what they deem gain which is why most people don't compromise and therefore natural selection eliminates them. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Last edited:
Yeah life moves on but the problem is people can't give up on their good old life because they want their old life to move on no matter what therefore they don't protect themselves from the pandemic properly and they really don't care.

Girls on the market (A metaphor which you'll understand when you continue reading if you didn't get it, dear reader. Not you, but yes you!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:) doesn't wear a mask because how they can get a BF/GF if they don't show off their merchandise???¿¿¿ And some of them believe the person who has the gender they sexually interested in looking at them is a good sign that they are so beautiful no matter if they actually looked at them because they are so ugly AF in legendary level, enough to take a picture of it and share it to your friends to have a good laugh, even show the picture to your grandchild when you have one so they can have a laugh at it too and so they can also share that ugly face throughout generations for a good laugh :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Good thing these people don't wear a mask :grinning::grinning::grinning:. It's better when they share the picture of their ugly face online because it saves you the trouble of taking their picture and risk considered as being pervert and whatnot!!!¡¡¡ :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Males on the market don't wear mask because how else females/males can realize their handsome face and that so manly face so they can prove they are a man worthy to be considered as the king of males!!!

Some ignorant travelers want to believe pandemic is a lie because they want to believe it's okay for them to walk aimlessly outside because they feel like they'll die if they continue sitting in their house as if they are solar-powered robots. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Et cetera et cetera BS.

People can't give up on their old life because they always want to have more and they certainly don't lose what they deem gain which is why most people don't compromise and therefore natural selection eliminates them. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Big shrug for me when like 90% of the population are extroverts so that will never change worse still some are social junkies that start to go through withdrawal after like five minutes. Personally being an introvert I social distanced before and will still be socially distanced after. As for all the weaklings that give into fear at the drop of a hat are just right for exploitation by government and pos grifters, tired of society being run by all that instead of just having some good sense about these things.

Reactions: Jexocuha and Kgal
What's crazy is that re reading this thread there was so much fear mongering. Saying "millions of people" will die when the US reopened the economy when other countries didn't and most stats I'm looking at are saying 1 million people in America total died. I'm sure the vaccine helped, I just can't help but look back at the fear and panic in this thread and how it all panned out and now how everyone is suffering because of a recession and inflation that we all saw coming but at the time nobody seemed to care. I guess we can't know what things would be like if we had not shut down the economy but I still stand by thinking it was a huge mistake and now we have to pay the price.

Don't worry about it, it'll go away

1 million people in America total died

How many people died as a result of not getting proper care while hospitals were overwhelmed/understaffed etc. :thonking:

I'm not sure why this is treated as such an insane notion. Especially given we have vaccinations.

Because the median IQ is 100, and the double-digit folks (that’s every other person) are doubling down to demonstrably prove that’s true, and doing a damn good job of it.

Cheers,
Ian

How many people died as a result of not getting proper care while hospitals were overwhelmed/understaffed etc. :thonking:
How many people committed suicide from the social isolation, how many people will die due to circumstances of economic hardship as a result of shutting down the economy. If we want to start counting related deaths that aren't actually the virus killing people we can get very creative and make argument about all sorts of things.

Reactions: Jexocuha and Wyote
Didn't you hear, that's fake news
:tearsofjoy:
God that's the other extreme, isn't it? I'm pretty done with that too. Don't you know the globalists invented the virus to kill people and now the vaccine was invented to kill people and it's all a big lie. The amount of people who have to keep mum for such big conspiracies to be plausible seems statistically improbable but then again, the statistics are a conspiracy too, so is math

How many people committed suicide from the social isolation, how many people will die due to circumstances of economic hardship as a result of shutting down the economy. If we want to start counting related deaths that aren't actually the virus killing people we can get very creative and make argument about all sorts of things.

Sure. Those aren't related in a direct sense like the hospitals themselves though, which was at least in part why there was such panic and push towards a rushed/fast tracked vaccine.
You can account for/attribute all of these as interrelated things within the scope of this tragedy.

Reactions: Jexocuha and slant
Because the median IQ is 100, and the double-digit folks (that’s every other person) are doubling down to demonstrably prove that’s true, and doing a damn good job of it.

Cheers,
Ian
And I suppose fear is pretty overriding of an emotion, too. And then it's probably a matter of value systems and what people want to prioritize. I guess it is pretty petty for me to come back to this thread and try to point out flaws in people's speculation because it's not like I had a crystal ball and knew, I was guessing just as much as them. And @Wyote brought up a good illustration of that we aren't always taking in the same info when deducing the situation, if we broaden our net of what is relevant to the issue or we narrow it we get a different outcome, and can anybody really be blamed for that?

Back then I just felt super frustrated by how charged the issue was, it's equivalent to how emotionally charged abortion is right now. And it's understandable for people to be emotional about those issues and I seem to be often blind to my own emotional reaction to issues... Emotions drive all opinions to an extent.

It is interesting to retrospect on this issue, though. It was such a trying time and not that it's not a trying time now but it doesn't seem to be as huge of an issue as it was back then. News isn't 24 hour covering it.

And it was such a weird switch, wasn't it? Ukraine happened and covid just vanished. I'm thankful for that but it does make the whole thing before seem super weird and unnecessary.