congress UFO hearing: What the hell is going on? | INFJ Forum

congress UFO hearing: What the hell is going on?

BXM

Regular Poster
Jul 15, 2023
Massachusetts
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
8w7
A recent congressional hearing on UFOs occurred about a week ago. They discussed about non-human "biologics" that was found from alleged crash sites, and claimed the U.S. government has operated a secret "multi-decade" reverse engineering program of recovered vessels…not surprising.

News like this keeps being brought to light but it seems nobody cares? Are we that distracted or something- I don’t know. This is pretty significant.

Released from pentagon: (I think a lot of people know this one).
BA32D88A-0F14-42EB-A6E3-E36EDD37D34A.jpeg

What do you think is going on?

1690878031143.png

Sadly, it's likely to be just boring old alien teenagers tearing around the universe in clapped out warp drive space bangers and poking the primitives for fun .......

...... or maybe it's a plot to get hostile foreign powers to spend a fortune looking in vain for the ends of their own extraterrestrial rainbows ?

Old news to some but the timing is no coincidence given all that has been going on politically and economically since covid.

What do you think is going on?

I think citizens are fed up with the government denying and keeping information from us. There has probably been numerous requests on the freedom of information act- sooner or later they really can’t pretend its not happening.

With so many incidents and reports they have to eventually say something- even if it’s not the full truth. The Government is shady and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s them flying around in UFOs. It’s all a big power game.

Last edited:
Unacknowledged (2017) is an interesting one as well.

Oh yeah, I think I've seen that. Greer is kind of a weird guy though, not sure what to make of him.

Overall I think there is no denying multiple layers of deception.
Which is frustrating to say the least.

A recent congressional hearing on UFOs occurred about a week ago. They discussed about non-human "biologics" that was found from alleged crash sites, and claimed the U.S. government has operated a secret "multi-decade" reverse engineering program of recovered vessels…not surprising.
Notice they didn't say "alien", You do realise "non-human biologics" at crash sites can literally mean, a piece of an old satellite crashed into a rabbit

Seems to me that there is a push within the intelligence agencies to have congress exercise control over all this secret spending.
There’s definitely some kind of a push because they wouldn’t just announce this so broadly. The money they put into these programs is insane... Even if congress does try to get a hold of the spending- it will continue, like it has for so many years. There is a dominant power here and congress is just a speck to them.

There’s definitely some kind of a push because they wouldn’t just announce this so broadly. The money they put into these programs is insane... Even if congress does try to get a hold of the spending- it will continue, like it has for so many years. There is a dominant power here and congress is just a speck to them.
Congress does have the power to regulate the money that it allocates. The hearings are an interesting exercise in attempting to flex that muscle.

my personal hunch is that if non human vehicles have been retrieved then the attempts at reverse engineering have been a dismal failure with perhaps the exception of improved "radar" which is what enabled the Nimitz Hornets to even detect the tic tacs.....
Love the quote in some online publication recently that there is either a psy-ops operation to hide the fact that there are UFOs or there is a psy-op operation to make it look like there is a psy-op operation to hide the fact that there are UFOs.

I don't believe anything they say.
Congressional hearings really appear to me to be nothing more than a dog and pony show. I'm sure people would disagree. but I don't see how they could after watching one for themselves. It's ridiculous. The powers that be have always wanted people to believe that aliens from outer space are real but, if you look into Jacques Vallee,.................. [he] has suggested a multidimensional visitation hypothesis. This hypothesis represents an extension of the ETH where the alleged extraterrestrials could be potentially from anywhere. The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time; thus they could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected." https://en.wikipedia.org//wiki/Jacques_Vallée#Paranormal_research ......
David Grusch alluded to just that in the Congressional hearing...um I meant the dog and pony show

I don't believe anything they say.
Congressional hearings really appear to me to be nothing more than a dog and pony show. I'm sure people would disagree. but I don't see how they could after watching one for themselves. It's ridiculous. The powers that be have always wanted people to believe that aliens from outer space are real but, if you look into Jacques Vallee, maybe read one of his books ("Messengers of Deception" was excellent), he has a completely different take and a lot of research and evidence to back it up.

From Wikipedia: "As an alternative to the extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis, Vallée has suggested a multidimensional visitation hypothesis. This hypothesis represents an extension of the ETH where the alleged extraterrestrials could be potentially from anywhere. The entities could be multidimensional beyond space-time; thus they could coexist with humans, yet remain undetected." https://en.wikipedia.org//wiki/Jacques_Vallée#Paranormal_research

"On 21 September 1987, in a speech before the United Nations General Assembly, former Hollywood actor turned US president, Ronald Reagan hinted at the possibilities of a hostile extra-terrestrial threat to Earth: "Perhaps we need some outside universal threat. Our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you: is not an alien force already among us?" He had used the same analogy in 1985 as a rationale for governments to put aside their differences at the Geneva summit meeting with Mikhail Gorbachev, the Soviet president." http://www.johangrimonprez.be/main/Film_MAYBETHESKY_Story_8.html

So far as the news is concerned, have you ever seen one of these videos? https://www.bitchute.com/video/XPKZZAyJlZ0p/

First off I don’t trust anything Wikipeadia says or at least not all of its correct- peer reviewed articles, scholarly sources, and other widely credible sources are best to use! ( I’m just telling you this so that you get the correct information ).

I have no doubt that there is multiple platforms that keep us distracted and controlled. It’s crazy and a poison.

From the looks of it, our government has been working with extraterrestrials for a long time. If the U.S. is suddenly threatened by a hostile extraterrestrial power- by all means they are going to be apart of it, so they can remain as the ultimate power. Our government always wants to stay in control and it’s scary… With the crash sites of UFOS/UAPS they have the technology and the power. Also, where did this sudden surge of technology come from starting all the way back to the 1940s? Featured inventions include: the jet engine, the computer, the microwave oven, etc. I have no doubt that they are working together but then again… in exchange for what?

-

BXM

Reactions: John K
The trouble with all the conspiracy theories is that they have to explain all the secrecy if genuine non-humans are involved. I don't mean that of the US government, but of the non-human visiting intelligences. If they are real, something like this wouldn't be contained within the US but would be happening all over the world, and of course there are UFO sightings reported from everywhere. I can't imagine every nation would be able to keep secret any actual physical proof of visitors, and if the aliens were careless enough to lose one vessel with passengers and not retrieve it before it was captured, then this would happen elsewhere too given the amount of activity reported. On a degree of belief basis, it seems most likely to me that the whole affair is akin to the dragons and prodigies of the sky that were reported in ancient and medieval times and blends unusual events with mythology. Perish the thought that some leaders might exploit all this in order to have less friendly nations running off after red herrings and extraterrestrial Smaugs.

But there is intriguing evidence all the same, even if it isn't completely compelling. A possible reason for secrecy (by the aliens) is that they are time travellers and can only reveal themselves in our age to the extent that it was reported in their annals and is consistent with future history. Why be here at all? - probably because we are right in the middle of the Great Filter which will determine whether we survive to eventually move out into the galaxy, or whether we destroy ourselves. It could even be that they are here to protect us from their enemies who could be attempting to destroy them by destroying their past. Their reported form is generally rather close to human, and it's very unlikely that aliens unrelated to us would look anything like us, so these sightings are consistent with time travel. Perhaps it's their role to make sure we survive so that they can exist? Mind you, these time paradoxes are a bit boggling, so who knows? Anyway, it's a theory that explains their secrecy.

Another explanation, if they really are non-human visitors, is that they have very strict non-interference laws in primitive developing worlds. I don't really believe in this explanation, though, because there are just too many sightings and other reported close encounters to be consistent with it. If they have the technology to get here, and evade us as easily as they do, then they could easily evade any observation or encounter with us whatsoever. Quite honestly as well, if the galaxy is peopled by other intelligent folks then some of them would have been around a lot longer than we have. It seems to me that there would be traces of them all over the place if that were so - if not on earth then elsewhere in the Solar System, or observable through deep space astronomical techniques. Maybe the most advanced could leave no trace, but the developing civilisations out there would leave massive traces in their early days, as they move out beyond their own worlds.

Who knows? Personally, I rather like Ian Watson's explanation in his fantasy novel Miracle Visitors

Last edited:
  • Cool
Reactions: aeon
The trouble with all the conspiracy theories is that they have to explain all the secrecy if genuine non-humans are involved. I don't mean that of the US government, but of the non-human visiting intelligences. It they are real, something like this wouldn't be contained within the US but would be happening all over the world, and of course there are UFO sightings reported from everywhere. I can't imagine every nation would be able to keep secret any actual physical proof of visitors, and if the aliens were careless enough to lose one vessel with passengers and not retrieve it before it was captured, then this would happen elsewhere too given the amount of activity reported. On a degree of belief basis, it seems most likely to me that the whole affair is akin to the dragons and prodigies of the sky that were reported in ancient and medieval times and blends unusual events with mythology. Perish the thought that some leaders might exploit all this in order to have less friendly nations running off after red herrings and extraterrestrial Smaugs.

But there is intriguing evidence all the same, even if it isn't completely compelling. A possible reason for secrecy (by the aliens) is that they are time travellers and can only reveal themselves in our age to the extent that it was reported in their annals and is consistent with future history. Why be here at all? - probably because we are right in the middle of the Great Filter which will determine whether we survive to eventually move out into the galaxy, or whether we destroy ourselves. It could even be that they are here to protect us from their enemies who could be attempting to destroy them by destroying their past. Their reported form is generally rather close to human, and it's very unlikely that aliens unrelated to us would look anything like us, so these sightings are consistent with time travel. Perhaps it's their role to make sure we survive so that they can exist? Mind you, these time paradoxes are a bit boggling, so who knows? Anyway, it's a theory that explains their secrecy.

Another explanation, if they really are non-human visitors, is that they have very strict non-interference laws in primitive developing worlds. I don't really believe in this explanation, though, because there are just too many sightings and other reported close encounters to be consistent with it. If they have the technology to get here, and evade us as easily as they do, then they could easily evade any observation or encounter with us whatsoever. Quite honestly as well, if the galaxy is peopled by other intelligent folks then some of them would have been around a lot longer than we have. It seems to me that there would be traces of them all over the place if that were so - if not on earth then elsewhere in the Solar System, or observable through deep space astronomical techniques. Maybe the most advanced could leave no trace, but the developing civilisations out there would leave massive traces in their early days, as they move out beyond their own worlds.

Who knows? Personally, I rather like Ian Watson's explanation in his fantasy novel Miracle Visitors
@JohnK, this post is reasonable enough that youʼve outed yourself. How long have you been among us? Donʼt pretend your kind rose up out of the primordial muck still found in coastal towns. :p

Lulz,
Ian

Reactions: BXM and John K