Bodily changes as you get older | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Bodily changes as you get older

But I'm super flexible, too... >.>

It's just something I tend to keep to myself..........

Sure, I only mention it in relation to age and aging. I think it makes a difference to my subjective experience of my body as I age.

Sure, I only mention it in relation to age and aging. I think it makes a difference to my subjective experience of my body as I age.

Oh... I meant, erm, nevermind.... *censors herself*

8======D-- --- --- __ ____
c6e.png

You always say that you 'didn't do anything.." but then when I look back ? things were broken, stolen and vandalised... somebodies doing the wrapping.. lol

Look dude, you can come at me with all the factual evidence you wish, but I have a whole list of alternative facts that say I'm innocent.

Oh he'll yeah.
Besides aches and pains from crouching etc...Really annoying btw. I notice a difference in the way my mind is working. It would be very difficult to try to explain but it's there. I suppose I used to have an optimism I no longer have. Like there was enough time for me to pursue all of my interests. Now I feel as if death is just around the corner. Hiding, waiting, watching. Been feeling like that since I was 15....

Oh he'll yeah.
Besides aches and pains from crouching etc...Really annoying btw. I notice a difference in the way my mind is working. It would be very difficult to try to explain but it's there. I suppose I used to have an optimism I no longer have. Like there was enough time for me to pursue all of my interests. Now I feel as if death is just around the corner. Hiding, waiting, watching. Been feeling like that since I was 15....
Try watching funny cat videos. You'll realise there's still beauty and truth left in this world.

Try watching funny cat videos. You'll realise there's still beauty and truth left in this world.
So you are saying I should modify my interests to include funny cat videos...
I'm sure that will solve any issue I have with the disease of age. Thank yoi.

So you are saying I should modify my interests to include funny cat videos...
I'm sure that will solve any issue I have with the disease of age. Thank yoi.
Age isn't a disease, life however, may very well be defined as a chronical affliction.

Now, you wouldn't want to have a cure for life, would you?

You always say that you 'didn't do anything.." but then when I look back ? things were broken, stolen and vandalised... somebodies doing the wrapping.. lol
Hey, guys stop arguing! Nobody did anything.