Your Greatest Inner Strength

noisebloom

theory conspirer
Site Supporter
Apr 24, 2018
MBTI
INTP
This one is strange, but eerily accurate for me:

https://www.quizony.com/this-impuls...ner-strength/index.html?qisrc=tag-personality

---

Your inner strength is
Vision
You have the gift of foresight. No, you can't foretell the future, but you can analyze the past and present to make accurate guesses. What's more, you are inventive and creative. You dream big because you have the vision to see the possibilities.

Your inner strength is
Influence

Your inner strength is
Influence
You are a natural leader. People look to you for approval, and what you say matters. To use your powers for good and not evil, try to be encouraging and positive. Never underestimate the power of your words and example.

Your inner strength is
Optimism
Your positive spirit will guarantee that you will never stay down for too long. You look for the bright side of things, and you always maintain the hope that tomorrow will be better. . . and before too long it is!

upload_2018-7-14_13-23-3.jpeg

So many Visions here..

I got Optimism.

Your inner strength is
Vision

You have the gift of foresight. No, you can't foretell the future, but you can analyze the past and present to make accurate guesses. What's more, you are inventive and creative. You dream big because you have the vision to see the possibilities.

24hnox.jpg

Your inner strength is
Connection
You connect with people. You may talk with people heart-to-heart, mind-to-mind, or you may even speak non-verbally through an art form such as dance, painting, or sculpture. The world needs people with your strength to build healthy families, friendships, and work relationships.

..I.. what?
I did not expect that result. *baffled* :grin:

Did anyone else get a question that asked you to pick a size? It gave me the following options: Large, Medium, Large. :tearsofjoy:

And did anyone else get a question that asked you to pick a punctuation? It gave me the options: #, *, &, -, ; and
Since when is [blank] a punctuation? Is that meant to be a spacebar or something? :tearsofjoy:

Your inner strength is
Balance
You are like a balanced scale. You are neither gullible nor you close-minded which allows you to experience new things without falling prey to false schemes. This inner strength is necessary because without people like you the world would be in chaos.

Weird AF. Attached the picture if you won't believe me.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-16_0-38-42.png
    upload_2018-7-16_0-38-42.png
    461.4 KB · Views: 3
Your inner strength is
Connection
You connect with people. You may talk with people heart-to-heart, mind-to-mind, or you may even speak non-verbally through an art form such as dance, painting, or sculpture. The world needs people with your strength to build healthy families, friendships, and work relationships.

Your inner strength is
Confidence
Fear can be paralyzing, but your hidden confidence gives you to the strength of mind and spirit to confront and overcome your sources of anxiety. You have a sense of worth that leads you to treat yourself well and make sure you surround yourself with others who appreciate you too.

Your inner strength is
Balance
You are like a balanced scale. You are neither gullible nor you close-minded which allows you to experience new things without falling prey to false schemes. This inner strength is necessary because without people like you the world would be in chaos.

Reactions: G4RiiM and Ginny
Your inner strength is
Influence
You are a natural leader. People look to you for approval, and what you say matters. To use your powers for good and not evil, try to be encouraging and positive. Never underestimate the power of your words and example.