You are now cursed... | INFJ Forum
I am now a gang kingpin and single father who, despite owning many legitimate businesses, can't escape the crime life.

Show in question:
v1.dDsyNjg4MDE7ajsxODg1ODsxMjAwOzEzNjQ7MjA0Ng

A wizard!? I will take this role happily... but with great power comes great responsibility. So now I must be vague in everything I say, lest it lead you to an actual answer instead of finding the answers yourself....

Harry Potter is one of... if not the favorite series of all time for me, so it's no surprise it's the last thing I watched. I blame this on @John K for his spider trail reference... hehehe! I had to go watch!!!

Last edited:
I blame this on @John K for his spider trail reference... hehehe! I had to go watch!!!
Just as long as you don't become Aragog instead :m162: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

goodbye-friends-of-hagrid.jpg

You are now cursed with the job the main character has in the last movie/TV show you watched.
What’s your new profession?
Hmmm! Weird ..... I'm a female superintendent in charge of a team of geriatric ex-coppers (all actually younger than I am now :D)

p01l9jtt.jpg

Just as long as you don't become Aragog instead :m162: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

goodbye-friends-of-hagrid.jpg

Hmmm! Weird ..... I'm a female superintendent in charge of a team of geriatric ex-coppers (all actually younger than I am now :D)

p01l9jtt.jpg
Haha cool!!

Aragog was vastly misunderstood but I still could never see myself as him....

Except maybe when "he was no bigger n' a Pekingese. A Pekingese!"

Hehehehe more HP!

Last edited:
You are now cursed with the job the main character has in the last movie/TV show you watched.
What’s your new profession?

-- Idea stolen, cant recall from where.
Can being the God of Mischief be classed as a job?:thonking:
giphy.gif

I don't see this being a curse though

Kung Fu master

I had a job change. I'm now a violinist with a real problem controlling my emotions.

-or-

I'm a 58 year old hit man man who lived out the bulk of his years in a post apocalyptic world, but who bails on his employer to go back and save the world from the apocalypse.

I'm a hotshot professor-lawyer with a cheating husband and am also a cheater.

-or-

I'm a saint-like doctor that's quite excellent with my job

-or-
I'm an 18yo on the spectrum looking for a girlfriend

I'm a hotshot professor-lawyer with a cheating husband and am also a cheater.

-or-

I'm a saint-like doctor that's quite excellent with my job

-or-
I'm an 18yo on the spectrum looking for a girlfriend

It's weird how you are all of these things.
You are very cursed.

7xkfjxgh4rw61.jpg