WW2 Quiz | INFJ Forum

WW2 Quiz

I gave up at 16. Guessing at many. They certainly never went into detail at that level in history class.

SmWwHMb.jpg

I had to screenshot this question too...

iwyPmrm.jpg

The sad part is, Operation Sea Lion was a real thing.

... Operation Sea Lion. You couldn't have thought of a snazzier name?

cute_sea_lion.jpg

"Shit!! Retreat! RETREEEAT!!!"

Reactions: Wyote
35/50 :m080:

40/100 :m122:

I'll, um, do better next time!

SmWwHMb.jpg

I had to screenshot this question too...

iwyPmrm.jpg

The sad part is, Operation Sea Lion was a real thing.

... Operation Sea Lion. You couldn't have thought of a snazzier name?

cute_sea_lion.jpg

"Shit!! Retreat! RETREEEAT!!!"

Wow. Where did you learn the answers?

Wow. Where did you learn the answers?

Dedicated teachers and a personal interest in the subject - a few of the answers I got right were just guesses too, based on what sounded right/the most familiar.

Dedicated teachers and a personal interest in the subject - a few of the answers I got right were just guesses too, based on what sounded right/the most familiar.

I'm impressed.

Last edited:
For the second quiz:

certificate.php

result.png

:m059:

You must have extensive knowledge regarding World War II. I can't imagine any other way after reading all of those questions.

1) 36/50

2) 68/100

Harder than I thought. But it has been over 20 years since I've taken any history class. Yes, that is my excuse.

I don't agree with the answer to the first question. There are numerous other actions that could be considered Germany's first belligerent act (stockpiling arms, invasion of Austria etc..). And so I feel they're not qualified to score my answers. So by default I get a perfect score.

Go%2Bme.png

How in the hell did y'all score so damn good? This is so LOL for me in a sad way. Maybe because I hate war and anything involved with war so the details of ww2 just aren't important for me. History is important, sure, but I'm just not a history buff I guess. And all of that meaning to say that my score sucked so bad I'm ashamed to post it! :p