World of Warcraft

Feelings

Banned
Sep 27, 2009
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Tichondrius is THE best alliance PvP server on the west coast. If anyone from here plays on there, please let me know. ALSO, if your server sucks balls and you're thinking about a transfer, this is the server to get to.

Disclaimer: The server is 18% horde, 82% alliance. So if you're horde, don't transfer here (it'll suck for you) unless you wanna change over to the pretty faction.

You still lifting weights?

Reactions: acd
So you're saying having 1:4 odds of winning in a game makes said game good in your opinion?? Do you and your friends also play Poker with your cards facing each other? :D

So you're saying having 1:4 odds of winning in a game makes said game good in your opinion?? Do you and your friends also play Poker with your cards facing each other? :D
that's not how it works
mr. non-wow player

that's not how it works
mr. non-wow player

Actually, Mr. Former WoW player to be precise. You may want to pack your virtual bags up though. I just got through a beta test of The Old Republic and WoW is going to have a serious problem in the near future!

Actually, Mr. Former WoW player to be precise. You may want to pack your virtual bags up though. I just got through a beta test of The Old Republic and WoW is going to have a serious problem in the near future!
wasn't feeling too good about these new jerks on the new server.

On the old server, I'm considered good.
On this server, I'm considered a noob :( Everybody's so fucking hardcore here.
I'm still pretty much #1 on PUG BGs.
But on this server I'm noob. Damnit.