Wooing an ISFJ?

~jet

Director of Space Exploration
Aug 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 or 5w4, so/sp/sx
I know one who amazes me, and seems not to be thrown off by my attentions. Any tips or insights on what I should or should not do? :m107:

Guess I had to toss a monkey eventually.

I know one who amazes me, and seems not to be thrown off by my attentions. Any tips or insights on what I should or should not do? :m107:

Guess I had to toss a monkey eventually.

Show a on-going problem and let her take care of you.

Oh geez, I could not conscience it... I tend to endure my own problems where they don't bother others.

Oh geez, I could not conscience it... I tend to endure my own problems where they don't bother others.

No no they will love it.

Talk about your loftier aspirations. For example I would like one day to open a type of rehabilitation center in South Asia and yhe Ukraine to rehabilitate women and children of the sex slave trade, teach them skills, further education, find ways to attack the problem and treat the symptoms. Give them a place to stay for a while to reunite with family if they want to.

I was relating that to an ISFJ and she was swooning one time. They love to take care of people in general all that Fe.

Show yourself to be supportive and serious. Allowing her to help with or even just talk about a problem you have will let her know you trust her, and she will be more likely to trust you in turn.
ISFJs need "the real deal" in someone who gives them validation and commitment.

Talk about your loftier aspirations. For example I would like one day to open a type of rehabilitation center in South Asia and yhe Ukraine to rehabilitate women and children of the sex slave trade, teach them skills, further education, find ways to attack the problem and treat the symptoms. Give them a place to stay for a while to reunite with family if they want to.

I was relating that to an ISFJ and she was swooning one time. They love to take care of people in general all that Fe.

Hah, you may be right; Just today I posted (to facebook via twitter) wanting to change the world in such a way as those sitting 'at the top' of the money pile would be motivated to do better by everyone else (or, profit was defined by the well-being of the masses instead of via exploitation of said people.) That's a bit too much information, BUT she 'liked' the comment (something she doesn't do often). So of course, I had a swoon in my office chair over that.

Show yourself to be supportive and serious. Allowing her to help with or even just talk about a problem you have will let her know you trust her, and she will be more likely to trust you in turn.
ISFJs need "the real deal" in someone who gives them validation and commitment.

My 'supportive' button is one of the one's she's [probably unwittingly] pressing (to the point of my developing this crush.) Namely, starving artist... her art is wonderful and I'd hate to see her give it up just to keep the bills paid (like I did once upon a time.)

Still, I don't have as many problems as I think I do, and I'm afraid anything I talked about would be mere whining in the grand scheme of things.