Why?

Zen

Community Member
Oct 7, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm curious. I'm here because I want to get to know myself better and mingle with my peeps.

FunnyCatBike.jpg

My questions are...

1) Why do you other MBTI types hang out on our forum? (INTJ, INFP, ISNJ, etc...etc...etc...)

2) Are there any INFJ's here at this forum that hang out in other MBTI forums and why?

I'm curious. I'm here because I want to get to know myself better and mingle with my peeps.

FunnyCatBike.jpg

My questions are...

1) Why do you other MBTI types hang out on our forum? (INTJ, INFP, ISNJ, etc...etc...etc...)

2) Are there any INFJ's here at this forum that hang out in other MBTI forums and why?

Haha @thatpic

1) I enjoy it. I think forums like this are great outlets. You can share what you want about yourself and your life. Plus, I love hearing about the experiences of other people.
At this point, there are members I have gotten to know pretty well and so I take a more personal interest in their lives. Other people, I am enjoying getting to know.

With such a diverse group of people in a concentrated area its impossible not to learn some things and find people you like here (unless there's something wrong with you).

2) I've lurked around other forums and even joined a few. I don't like change, and I am already invested in this community so I haven't felt motivated to invest a significant portion of my time elsewhere. This is a book that I feel comfortable coming and going from.

Really? That surprises me. I would have thought for sure an IFNJ started this forum.
It was obvious from the tone of your opening post that you thought that.

If memory serves me correctly, this place was started by an ENTP and an ENFP. An INTJ funded it's initial expansion/upgrade.

Reactions: Gaze
Reactions: Zen
It was obvious from the tone of your opening post that you thought that.

If memory serves me correctly, this place was started by an ENTP and an ENFP. An INTJ funded it's initial expansion/upgrade.

Obviously I thought an INFJ forum was created by an INFJ. What is not obvious is that it wasn't. Regardless it is an interesting forum and the diversity does give it a flare.

Reactions: James and Sandie33
Honestly as an intj I don't know whY I have remained here. Perhaps it is because I want to understand something that is beyond me in whatever small way I can.
Also Im thinking the intuitive part for whatever reason helps with communication. I am forever at odds with whether emotion has any value in the world.

Reactions: Bellosome and Gaze
Honestly as an intj I don't know whY I have remained here. Perhaps it is because I want to understand something that is beyond me in whatever small way I can.
Also Im thinking the intuitive part for whatever reason helps with communication. I am forever at odds with whether emotion has any value in the world.

I am forever at odds with whether emotion has any value in the world.

Well Eventhorizon I have learned so much from this thread. I make it a personal objective to learn more about my INTJ brothers and sisters.

I believe that emotion has a great value in this world and that a great leader already knows that to provoke great change, one has to speak directly to the heart.

Last edited: