Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
link

Im okay with not being considered smart for being an S, but when people try to present evidence for that by saying that William Shakespeare had an IQ of 205... seems like a misuse of data.

Well, title missed the point for the beginning.
1. There are different types of inteligence.
2. One of the most inteligent person I know is ISTP. She understands most of things from the first...awsome.

That sort of reasoning is misuse of MBTI!

What a dipshit.
Guesstimating someone's IQ when the assessment wasn't even invented yet..and drawing conclusions from there...lol
That is the dumbest article ever.

I found the comments pretty interesting.

I really hope this is just a troll article.

Cuz I didn't see no ENFPs on that big chart ;_;

My favorite part is the part about Barack Obama not being influential. My students would have some colorful responses to that.

This is a bunch of bs. It's amusing in the "I can't believe how ridiculous people are" way.

mini roar.

link

Im okay with not being considered smart for being an S, but when people try to present evidence for that by saying that William Shakespeare had an IQ of 205... seems like a misuse of data.

Haha S's can be just as smart as some N's and N's can be just as dumb as some S's. I would say the only stupid person in all of this is the author of the article!

IQ is based on standard deviations. Even if you could guestimate the intelligence of someone long gone, like Da Vinci, do you really have a good basis to compare against, to get an 'accurate' number?

You are plenty smart [MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION]. I am onto your ploys of playing dumb! :p
[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION]
Maybe it's because ENFPs are off the chart? :eek:

lol. this is so silly it's laughable.

people possess various kinds of intelligence. two hundred years ago, Ns would have likely been chided and ostracized for their lack of practical interests and know-how survival skills, or for having their heads in the clouds. different times prioritize different skills. people can lead and benefit others in various ways. and imo all types are capable of leading -- these skills can be developed and honed. besides, doing something practical like raising one's child to be a kind and honourable individual has as much merit as something that makes much more noise in society. all contributions matter.

And fwiw, Shakespeare's IQ is listed as being 210.
I'd like to know how they derived the IQ measurements.

lol. this is so silly it's laughable.

people possess various kinds of intelligence. two hundred years ago, Ns would have likely been chided and ostracized for their lack of practical interests and know-how survival skills, or for having their heads in the clouds. different times prioritize different skills. people can lead and benefit others in various ways. and imo all types are capable of leading -- these skills can be developed and honed. besides, doing something practical like raising one's child to be a kind and honourable individual has as much merit as something that makes much more noise in society. all contributions matter.

They still do. They often call it ADD now. :S

And it's 210. Shakespeare's IQ is listed as being 210.
UBERROGO feigns errors. It is a trap.

The author was probably counter-arguing a sensor who made him feel insecure. Poor baby.

lol @ hitler - infj

Yes! I'm like Pablo Picasso and William Shakespeare's lovechild.

But whatevs I smelled the BS the second I saw that picture of Einstein at the top.

This guy has some stupid reasoning. He sounds like an N, cause he's basing this information of guestimations and vague generalisation, you know, instead of concrete facts and in depth research. Which must really mean that this guy being an N with stupid reasoning can be generalised to all N's and that Ns are stupider than Ss, albeit more arrogant and annoying.

Just for the record and from my own limited experience, the smartest people i have met include ISFJ, ISTJ, ESFP, ENTP and INTP. And also, IQ testing is stupid. Guess ing someones IQ is even stupider. Stupid Ns

This guy doesn't know jack-squat. I'm not sure whether I'm more upset with him for saying that people who lived before the Enlightenment had high IQs, or for assigning so many people to types that they weren't, but either way I'm mocking him on your behalf. (Kennedy as an introvert? Get real. He's the poster-boy for ESTPs learning to behave themselves.)

It is the internet. Some things that are said on the internet are merely relatively well presented trash.

Although I'm not saying that article is trash, I would put little to no stock in it.

And I'd take issue with Einstein being an INTP. I doubt he was T. (Shock horror.) Which I guess means I am everyones' MBTI fan-canon heretic until T egos and NT egos are gotten over.

:m025:

Last edited:
It is the internet. Some things that are said on the internet are merely relatively well presented trash.

Although I'm not saying that article is trash, I would put little to no stock in it.

And I'd take issue with Einstein being an INTP. I doubt he was T. (Shock horror.) Which I guess means I am everyones' MBTI fan-canon heretic until T egos and NT egos are gotten over.

:m025:

That is an interesting conclusion. What type do you think he is? INFP? Or some other type altogether?

How in the hell could the know those peoples IQs let alone their MBTIs? what a ridiculous article!

I feel sorry for the guy who wrote it.

I guess he wasn't made to feel special enough as a child.