Why do exes pop up when you start a new relationship? | INFJ Forum

Why do exes pop up when you start a new relationship?

Artemisia

Community Member
May 20, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Really, it has happened to me many times. And these exes live in different cities. What's up with that?

They want what they can't have. That's assuming they know that your in a relationship - if not I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN.

The moment I started dating someone new, one of my exes (who I loved with all my heart, even tried winning back multiple times ) he came back asking me to be with him again. I of course said no. It was almost a week after I decided I was truly over him. The same thing happened with my ex girlfriend -- I dated someone else and she came back asking if we could ever be together again. I was tempted to say yes, but glad I said no. It's strange it's like exes... have a monitor on you lol.

Possibly because it's easy to be over someone when they haven't publicly announced the relocation of their affections.

Mercury Retrograde and/or Moon in Scorpio

They want what they can't have.

This^^^ and also when we're in new relationships which are going well, we are happier and most satisfied, and this is often seen in we act or carry ourselves. People are attracted to that happy and content vibe. It makes the person seem more desirable and confident.

EVIL LEAGUE OF EXES! MWA HA HA!

Mercury Retrograde