Why are people drawn to you?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whyarepeopledrawntoyouquiz/

People Are Drawn To Your Passion

You are intense about every thing you do, and this intensity inspires people around you.
It's clear that you care deeply about the others. You make everyone feel like they're your best friend.

You are always doing great and interesting things. You leap into action.
And while you're busy, you take time to connect and re-connect with others. You are very thoughtful.
http://www.blogthings.com/whyarepeopledrawntoyouquiz/

Last edited:

You are intense about every thing you do, and this intensity inspires people around you.
It's clear that you care deeply about the others. You make everyone feel like they're your best friend.

And while you're busy, you take time to connect and re-connect with others. You are very thoughtful.

Yes! The Passion of the Skathac!

People Are Drawn to Your Energy
You have a real zest for life. You approach each day with optimism.
You believe it's important to keep going no matter what. You're always ready to tackle a new challenge.

You naturally boost the energy levels of those around you. You have a lot of enthusiasm and stamina.
You know how to get people moving in the right direction. You are a natural coach.

because they have low self esteem

Reactions: 54192&#cmy

People Are Drawn to Your Wit

You are an insanely funny person, and your humor tends to be more clever than bawdy.
You are very observant, and you've always got some zingers to throw into the mix.

Beneath your wit is a deep intelligence. People are amazed by the breath and depth of what you know.
You are wise and insightful. You have lots of interesting things to say!

I love the category I got... especially the thing about throwing zingers into the mix - I'm notorious for that in real life.

passion.jpg

Funny though, I really don't have passion

You are an insanely funny person, and your humor tends to be more clever than bawdy.
You are very observant, and you've always got some zingers to throw into the mix.

Beneath your wit is a deep intelligence. People are amazed by the breath and depth of what you know.

:m027:

People are drawn to my passion.

passion.jpg

wit.jpg

"You are intense about every thing you do, and this intensity inspires people around you.

And while you're busy, you take time to connect and re-connect with others. You are very thoughtful."

People that I have never met or seen before will often tell me after talking with me that they KNOW me from somewhere - All The Time! This happened to me again on Saturday by a kid from Utah. After I assured him that he didn't know me and that I get told this all the time from people - he asked me why that is.

Do you encounter this kind of thing - where complete strangers think they know you from somewhere - often?

I think this "whatever" I project is why people are drawn to me. They must feel comfortable or trust me and therefore assume they know me. How else could they trust me - right?

It's a weird feeling.