Who wants to be President? | INFJ Forum

Who wants to be President?

just me

Feb 8, 2009
MBTI
infj
While I think there are better ways to serve our country, I would be President and serve our people to a more calm world. I think the world needs to be calmed down right now. I have that agenda. Could I serve from home?

Would you, and why?

Why does Hillary want it?

Spoiler: I'm not making a political statement against anyone. Well, not yet.

Reactions: jn56uytrx
calm-down-doctor-now-is-not-the-time-for-fear-18781358.png

I know @Pin wants to be president.

Reactions: Pin, Will and Wyote
I, Pin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Wyote and Will
Reactions: Wyote
Regardless of what party or ideals you represent, I honestly think anyone who steps up to that plate has to be a high functioning sociopath. The average person would astroproject out of their body under that kind of pressure.

I guess it would exemplify the broken system if it actually happened. There's no way I'm qualified.
To be a politician all you need is a bachelor's degree in political science.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Krypton and Wyote
I completely disagree, being a pilot requires intellectual rigor. Any mug can run for public-office and win. Merely being a politician isn't tough.

Yeah that's what I meant to say pretty much.

Mess up being a pilot, you might kill a few, or few hundred people. Politicians ruin things for decades.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
Yeah that's what I meant to say pretty much.

Mess up being a pilot, you might kill a few, or few hundred people. Politicians ruin things for decades.
Oh, misunderstood you. Sorry.

To be honest, most private-sector jobs are harder than being a politician.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
I would never want that for myself. No privacy, everyone wants something out of you, and no matter what you choose, there will be people who hate you enough to kill you over it. Special interests govern everything you think you can do independently, and you won’t be able to enact anything without somebody profiting from it in an unwholesome way.