Who is who in Intellectual Dark Web? | INFJ Forum

Who is who in Intellectual Dark Web?

I wouldn't call Joe Rogan part of the intellectual anything. It's a halo effect caused by his association with those people, but I don't think Joe himself has any particularly compelling ideas. His podcast is great because of his guests.

Anyway, I would also add Eric Weinstein's brother, Brett, onto that list as well.

There are some fantastic black thinkers, too. I love them in particular because of how subversive they are to the church of wokeism. It makes me so happy when they create awesome lives for themselves, thereby shitting on white liberal saviors and their obnoxious, transparent racism. Have you ever seen a guilty white person try to parse an absolute titan like Thomas Sowell or Coleman Hughes? You can see the gears turning in their heads trying to find a way to call them Judases without getting caught in their own trap of being a white person who tells a black person they're wrong on political and cultural matters. The look of barely hidden confusion on their face as they ponder "...but...the narrative is that you're supposed to be helpless so I can save you and talk about it on Facebook in front of all my white friends!".

Eric Weinstein, Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Ben Shapiro - they all seem INFJs to me. Joe Rogan - ENFJ.

What do you think?

I don't think any of these people are INFJ (exception made for Eric Weinstein and Dave Rubin whom I don't know very well; though Dave Rubin seems extroverted.)

Sam Harris INTJ
Jordan Peterson ENTP
Ben Shapiro ESTJ
Joe Rogan ESTP

Brett Weinstein (mentioned by Korg) is probably INTP, maybe INFJ.