Flavus Aquila

Finding My Place in the Sun
Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
The DNC will likely choose a new chairman soon. Who's your pick?

+ A few words about your choice.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Keith Ellison is too reactive. I've listened to interviews with him and he was very emotional. I don't like that. I haven't been paying attention really because I'm apathetic about the future of the Democratic party. They just suck. We need a progressive equivalent of the tea party to take over the Democratic party.

Keith Ellison is too reactive. I've listened to interviews with him and he was very emotional. I don't like that. I haven't been paying attention really because I'm apathetic about the future of the Democratic party. They just suck. We need a progressive equivalent of the tea party to take over the Democratic party.
Why don't you do something about it?

I don't think you'd be corrupted by the system, which is a significant problem with the dems right now.

Why don't you do something about it?

I don't think you'd be corrupted by the system, which is a significant problem with the dems right now.
I've been thinking about it. I have a lot of research and planning to do. And thanks.

Last edited:
Clint Eastwood

Reactions: acd
Probably someone who isn't a complete shitshow, so someone dissimilar to the two horrendous, laughable major candidates we were left to choose between for the 2016 presidential election.

Reactions: acd
Probably someone who isn't a complete shitshow, so someone dissimilar to the two horrendous, laughable major candidates we were left to choose between for the 2016 presidential election.
I struggled with the immense popularity they respectively enjoyed. It's like knowing some people buy tofu for reasons of taste.

I think it would be a great boon if the next presidential dem candidate was not an anti Trump reactionary, but a steady sensible moderate.

The intellectual, informed, spiritual, and morally unimpressionable elite of the United States population - at least, ideally, this is what we need in politics. But the 98% will tear this bitch down regardless of who sits where.

Interesting to see an Australian concerned with American politics. But I guess globalism and America's influence is vast and more widely regarded than I knew.